Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

Centrex?

What do you guys think of Centrex?

As a Lender?
    As a Syndicate?
    As a Broker?
    Or even all the above?

Looking for good feedback on their company and actual product and services.

Thank you,

Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090
    Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    www.DiamondBL.com
    jon@diamondbl.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

As a broker it is top of the line I would say if you cant afford to build out your own CRM with salesforce.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Centrex?

Any major crm has the capabilities of recording information and turning leads into deals and tracking. Most of them have the same custom functionality with different prices based on quantity of what's needed and storage. There are a million threads about crms and yes, salesforce (by popularity and turn-key capabilities) will be your go-to.

When it comes to funding- you need reporting management along. Syndication- same thing. That's why it's best to find a syndication/funding platform that includes it for you.

As a broker... any crm will work as long as you know how to set it up along with your process flow. Every companies different and it's up to you to do your research on what you need if you're a 5 man crew or a sales floor.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Any major crm has the capabilities of recording information and turning leads into deals and tracking. Most of them have the same custom functionality with different prices based on quantity of what's needed and storage. There are a million threads about crms and yes, salesforce (by popularity and turn-key capabilities) will be your go-to.

When it comes to funding- you need reporting management along. Syndication- same thing. That's why it's best to find a syndication/funding platform that includes it for you.

As a broker... any crm will work as long as you know how to set it up along with your process flow. Every companies different and it's up to you to do your research on what you need if you're a 5 man crew or a sales floor.
    Do you have any insight on Centrex vs LendSaas or any other one from a funder's perspective ?

Blackbridge Investment Group

Accepting New ISOs !

Book an intro call with us at a time that works for you here
    Apply to be an approved ISO here

Fast underwriting, quick payouts, professional service

p: (212) 655 9604
    a: 450 7th Ave, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10123
    www.bbigm.com

i would not put any of my data int he platform at all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 21 DennisM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondBL View Post
    What do you guys think of Centrex?

As a Lender?
    As a Syndicate?
    As a Broker?
    Or even all the above?

Looking for good feedback on their company and actual product and services.

Thank you,

Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090
    Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    www.DiamondBL.com
    jon@diamondbl.com
    Full disclosure, we are a competitor of Centrex, - Cloudsquare Broker-. We hear good things sometimes, but also hear a lot of complaints about downtime, limited integration options and lack of flexibility. If you want another option to compare with Centrex take a look - https://cloudsquare.io/salesforce-pr...cs-broker-app/
    Dennis Mikhailov

Director of Sales, Cloudsquare

p 833.344.8850 x813

dennis@cloudsquare.io www.cloudsquare.io
    ---> MCA Software: https://cloudsquare.io/salesforce-pr...cs-broker-app/

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Each CRM has its strengths and weaknesses. That goes for SalesForce, Centrex, LendSass, and any other CRM platform out there that offers CRM or ERP tech in the finance space. One thing I preach over and over at all the conferences I speak at is that you need to choose a platform that meets your values and needs. What is your goal at the end of the day? Do you want to stay small? Do you want to scale and be big? Are you going to follow the typical path where you start as an ISO, then syndicate on some of your deals, and then start funding on balance sheet? You will be very very proud of yourself and realize success if you choose a platform that aligns with what your goals are.

Spending over 15 years in the finance technology space, I have demo'd almost every platform out there. I have spent time in hundreds of offices around North America and seen first hand what it looks like when you choose the right platform, and what it looks like when you choose the wrong platform. One common trend we have seen for some time now and it's starting to really pick up steam, is that finance company ownership really wants to see all their tech in one place. Stringing together multiple software platforms and then making sure they all communicate with each other flawlessly all the time, is costly, time consuming, and often times you need a degree in software engineering to get it right. Now......getting EVERYTHING in one place is a tall order. Centrex is building towards that and is one of the few platforms out there that is getting close to that goal.

To DennisM's comment, yes, we have realized massive growth in the last year and we have needed to improve our infrastructure in real-time as we continue to serve the market. I can tell you, that's not easy. However, we have done it and we are continuing to do it. We have invested over $2.5 million in the last year implementing better monitoring systems, becoming SOC II compliant, increasing bandwidth with our hosting provider, and building out our internal and open API so we can offer products and services in a more efficient and dynamic manner.

To topcloser1's comment, I mean that's just silly. Like I said, we are SOC II compliant and we have some of the best data insurance policies the industry provides. We are audited a few times per year by the Feds to make sure we can serve the consumer and corporate finance industries in the United States. That would be like saying you shouldn't put your money in a bank. It's just not correct or realistic.

Lastly, to sell Centrex a bit here, I can tell you for a fact based on my experience and extensive research, that Centrex goes wider and deeper than any other finance dedicated platform out there. Key words here "Finance Dedicated". SalesForce, Sugar, ZoHo, are NOT finance dedicated platforms and you are going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions building them out to get what you want. Finance companies come to us weekly expressing to us they are $300,000 into SalesForce or $500,000 into ZoHo and they still don't have some of the finance dedicated features Centrex has. They then sign up with Centrex. Some examples of the depth that you will not find in other platforms are:

White Label Mobile App
    This is a mobile app for your clients with a full Plaid integration built into it. Clients can see transactions, docs, notes, alerts, financial data, request more funds, and more.
    https://www.centrexsoftware.com/white-label-mobile-app/

Wordpress Website Form Builder Plugin
    Allows you to build applications on your website with Plaid fully integrated both for financial data and identity verification. Integrated directly into your Centrex CRM each step of the way via our open API.
    https://www.centrexsoftware.com/wordpress-plugin/

Centrex Managed Data Cloud
    Gives raw access to your Centrex database so you can inject custom sql queries to build custom reports.

Centrex Consulting
    We know what it takes to build out a tech foundation in the finance industry. Your time is worth more than our time. We stand by your side and assist you in creating exactly what you want while offering best practices advice.
    https://www.centrexsoftware.com/crm-...re-consulting/

Anyway, what are your goals? Choose a platform that aligns with those goals. Centrex is a great option with lots of services and products to help you build your finance shop.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    (888) 622-5810
    Last edited by treymarkel; 06-10-2023 at 01:23 PM.

Noob Reputation points: 10

If your Looking for A underwriting Platform Check us out - Or call me for a demo

Noob Reputation points: 10

786-207-4413