Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 752

Facebook and Social Media Marketing

Hey Everyone:

I was an avid lead buyer ( more of a lead connoisseur ) and decided to switch just organic social media marketing, especially Facebook. It took some time but my funnels on FB are generating leads pretty regularly in the industries that I target. The trick is in audience selection and narrowing down who to market to in order to generate high quality leads. This is not an exact science and I wasted quite a bit of my budget trying to figure this out.

We don't market for MCA deals and I have zero interest in running my own call center again. But I'm happy to create some FB marketing for small to midsized lenders/brokers. If you can expend $1000 a month (that's the minimum) I'm happy to set up a similar program for you. That $1000 is going straight towards FB marketing. I'm not taking a cent on the front end. No setup fees either.

The catch? I take 15% of all commission generated from the leads I generate for you. That's 15% of the NET total you receive from the lenders, not 15 points. I have my own CRM and can push leads to you via email or via HTTP Post as they arrive. Before you start hammering me for details, I'll spell some out:

1) Please don't expect miracles overnight. It'll likely be week 2 or 3 before you're generating anything. And probably about a month before you start getting daily, regular deals to close
    2) I'm not shopping your leads nor do I have any interest in them beyond the data. You're free to do what you'd like with each.
    3) Yes I did this before with MCAs and had decent results. Here's the data: the average cost of a deal using FB hover right around $425. It may be higher for MCAs. I'm emphasizing that's average cost of a deal, not average cost of a lead.
    4) As your $1000/month is going straight towards FB marketing, I don't offer refunds. Please make sure you can afford the $1000/month marketing cost
    5) You can increase your budget at any time. That's up to you and how much you can handle.
    6) Generally speaking, for every $1000 we spend, we aggregate between 15-25 leads. From there, it's basically pipeline math. 40% will turn to files and 33% of those you *should be able to close*.
    7) The numbers may be slightly different with MCAs but I doubt it. There's a wider audience looking for working capital.

Finally, I'll likely only take one, maybe two people to work with. More questions? Send them via email. My contact is below.

Thanks!
    Last edited by aak723; 09-20-2017 at 01:06 PM.

do you qualify these leads that you generate on facebook? Most leads on facebook turn out to be just a person dreaming about big money but they do not earn enough to even get the process running. Can you send an example lead and lets see if it is worth my time.
    Rand Boger
    Merchant Cash Advance
    http://searchlites.com/merchant-cash-advance/
    rand@searchlites.com
    786-316-9448