Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Odd, because just 20 minutes ago you were PMing me this:

Fact is, the information on the owner is readily-available for everyone to see on ICANN. The owner of Advantage Capital Funding just happens to be the owner of Chedder Express (a company that attempted to portray itself as a MCA funder and SBA lender). That was before they were BANNED from this site for deception. And now he's back with a new entity.

Here's the thing: if you're going to advertise your services on here, people are going to scrutinize you. This asshole is asking people to send client's sensitive info, and he wants to lie about who the **** he is?

What damn professional courtesy does he deserve?
    If you know as much as you claim you do than you would be a good contact to work with. However that being said for you to come out and blatantly attack a company you know nothing about does need to be addressed and dealt with. I don't see the conflict. The owner of the domain is not the owner of the company by the way. I have had several websites built for me whether on godaddy or other hosting servers and all it means is that they registered the domain name not that they own the company.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by rockingfunder View Post
    If you know as much as you claim you do than you would be a good contact to work with. However that being said for you to come out and blatantly attack a company you know nothing about does need to be addressed and dealt with. I don't see the conflict. The owner of the domain is not the owner of the company by the way. I have had several websites built for me whether on godaddy or other hosting servers and all it means is that they registered the domain name not that they own the company.
    Know nothing about?

Here's the thing: EVERY WEBSITE registers with ICANN. If you own that website, your name shows up in the registrar. I'm literally citing PUBLIC INFO.

So what you're telling me is the guy owns BOTH WEBSITES, but has nothing to do with the company?

Bull****. Total bull****.

And if you've had websites built for you but you chose not to own them, you are a bigger clown than I thought.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 09-18-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

This one was a peach regarding "totally separate companies". Literally never ends....

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...t=david+catton

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    This one was a peach regarding "totally separate companies". Literally never ends....

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...t=david+catton
    It's funny, but before a funder will fund a merchant, they do their due diligence on the merchant. Before a funder will approve an ISO, they will do their due diligence on the broker.

But if you dare do your due diligence on a funder who is advertising himself on here, the "funder" gets all butthurt. Somehow we're just supposed to hand over hard-earned files the guys -- no questions asked.

I mean, he won't even list the legal business name on their website, and the address listed comes back to a "WeWork" space.

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

if there are only 3-5 people working there, what's the harm in a WEWORK space?

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    if there are only 3-5 people working there, what's the harm in a WEWORK space?
    I suppose by itself, nothing is wrong with WeWork. But when you add in the fact that there is literally no internet footprint for this "funder" (who actually knows what the legal name is?) and their telephone number doesn't show-up in Google.... just more questions. Then when he starts lying about who owns the website, and his buddy starts making excuses of 'maybe someone else owns his website'.....more skepticism.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Not sure who white labels for who, but Advantage Capital is definitely funding some deals here and there. Cheddar was also funding at some point (Iv'e seen them fund a $450k deal once). Look it up on the courts there's definitely something.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Not sure who white labels for who, but Advantage Capital is definitely funding some deals here and there. Cheddar was also funding at some point (Iv'e seen them fund a $450k deal once). Look it up on the courts there's definitely something.
    I'm sure they participate in some MCA deals. But the cheddar express (banned from DF) says they do AR financing, LOCs, mortgages, SBAs, equipment leasing, MCAs etc.

I'm familiar with just about all the SBA lenders. chedder Express isn't a SBA lender. That sure sounds like a broker.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 09-18-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Look, The guy who advertised here was obviously lying. He made a mistake when he claimed that he does more than just the typical MCA. But in terms of this being a total joke, no they're not just gmail scammers, they're definitely funding or at least trying to fund.