Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 2813

Start Up Loans & Personal Loans

Startup Funding:

Unsecured Personal and Business funding up to $350,000. This is a personal credit driven product which requires at least one guarantor to have 660+ credit. Enjoy 0% interest rates for up to 21 months. Fast approvals and quick turnaround.

Personal Loans:

With great rates and affordable terms, our personal funding programs offer you the best chance of getting approved and receiving your money fast and easy. We take the guessing out of the finance game for you. No more need to shop your credit to get the right personal loan. This program is available in all 50 states. Popular uses include home improvements, debt consolidation, unexpected expenses, and more. 3, 5, and 7-year term loans and lines of credit with rates starting at 5.99%.

How to get started:

Request your ISO agreement and send back with the following:

(1) Voided Business Check
    (2) W9

I look forward to starting a prosperous long-term business relationship with both you and your firm and making a lot of money together. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or call me.
    Krystal Diaz
    President
    Diamond Capital Finance
    Email: krystal@diamondcapitalfinance.com
    Direct: 305-741-4608

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by diamondcapital View Post
    Startup Funding:

Unsecured Personal and Business funding up to $350,000. This is a personal credit driven product which requires at least one guarantor to have 660+ credit. Enjoy 0% interest rates for up to 21 months. Fast approvals and quick turnaround.

Personal Loans:

With great rates and affordable terms, our personal funding programs offer you the best chance of getting approved and receiving your money fast and easy. We take the guessing out of the finance game for you. No more need to shop your credit to get the right personal loan. This program is available in all 50 states. Popular uses include home improvements, debt consolidation, unexpected expenses, and more. 3, 5, and 7-year term loans and lines of credit with rates starting at 5.99%.

How to get started:

Request your ISO agreement and send back with the following:

(1) Voided Business Check
    (2) W9

I look forward to starting a prosperous long-term business relationship with both you and your firm and making a lot of money together. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or call me.
    Looks like you are a broker, please clarify. New entity just over 1 year old pitching bank line products seem to support that.