Looking for a company to partner and generate Full package leads for him to close
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a company to partner and generate Full package leads for him to close

Hi,

I am trying to find a company to work a lead generation project that i have. I am looking to generate full package leads for only one partner or company who is able to close them. so basically I generate leads of business owners looking for cash with all of their paperwork. bank statements, your application signed, call recordings etc. and your job will be match these leads with the solutions to get them closed. I am looking for only one company that I can represent and work this. We may talk about different compensation models but I am thinking in sell these leads to my partner at a flat price. Still open to negotiate.

I will use mostly call centers to generate these leads and get the paperwork but all will be at the name of the company that I work with. so we can build trust with customers since day 1. if this is something that may interest you send me a pm and let's talk about it. Get the full paperwork of your leads is the half of your entire process with prospects, now you can have a lead generation partner that is willing to do it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

"I am thinking in sell these leads to my partner at a flat price."

You can't sell people's personal, business, or banking information on here or anywhere. Also, be very careful pushing files to parties that the applicant didn't authorize to have their most delicate personal information directed to.

This approach has been tried and failed via call center a gazillion times as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    "I am thinking in sell these leads to my partner at a flat price."

You can't sell people's personal, business, or banking information on here or anywhere. Also, be very careful pushing files to parties that the applicant didn't authorize to have their most delicate personal information directed to.

This approach has been tried and failed via call center a gazillion times as well.
    I basically want to work as part of marketing department on the company that partners with me. that is why I am asking for only one company to develop this project. in the past I generate leads like live transfers etc to different companies and verticals but I think that a full package lead would give a better possibility to close to any company. In that case all the application, documents etc are in the name of the company that I represent or work with so the customer always know the name of the company that have his information and the purpose of it. I also don't provide that information to any other company.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cashfunder01 View Post
    I basically want to work as part of marketing department on the company that partners with me. that is why I am asking for only one company to develop this project. in the past I generate leads like live transfers etc to different companies and verticals but I think that a full package lead would give a better possibility to close to any company. In that case all the application, documents etc are in the name of the company that I represent or work with so the customer always know the name of the company that have his information and the purpose of it. I also don't provide that information to any other company.
    You said you are looking to sell you full packages at a flat rate. That's not the same as "work as part of a marketing department". You can sugar coat it and change the words around but, as stated previously, it's unlawful to sell people's personal information (DOB, SS# and Bank Statements).

This is a help wanted section, it's not meant to advertise package sales of people's personal information.

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    You said you are looking to sell you full packages at a flat rate. That's not the same as "work as part of a marketing department". You can sugar coat it and change the words around but, as stated previously, it's unlawful to sell people's personal information (DOB, SS# and Bank Statements).

This is a help wanted section, it's not meant to advertise package sales of people's personal information.
    Maybe I don't explain 100% what I want. As I say I would like to basically be part of the marketing department of the company but all the information will be in the name of the company. However I use call centers, people who I need to pay them based on each lead so is basically that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

The OP said that he will represent the ISO (or funder) and the merchant will fill out the ISO's application and provide bank statements, etc. In other words, the OP is just being your exclusive lead agent and chasing the paperwork. There's nothing wrong with that arrangement. This type of service is being performed for many industries, not just cash advance.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 08-16-2017 at 10:51 AM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

duplicate
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    The OP said that he will represent the ISO (or funder) and the merchant will fill out the ISO's application and provide bank statements, etc. In other words, the OP is just being your exclusive lead agent and chasing the paperwork. There's nothing wrong with that arrangement. This service is being performed for many industries, not just cash advance.
    The only issue I see is that basically this is an ISO/Funder arrangement where the iso doesn't sell the deal? And my next question is what is to stop this arrangement being made with multiple companies all getting the same file?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    The only issue I see is that basically this is an ISO/Funder arrangement where the iso doesn't sell the deal? And my next question is what is to stop this arrangement being made with multiple companies all getting the same file?
    Or this can be a lead agent/ISO arrangement. I don't see how multiple companies can get the same file if it's on only one company's application. The OP would have to forge the merchant's signature on multiple applications to make this work. For example, if the merchant signs a Jumpstart Capital application, it won't go to funders where Jumpstart doesn't have an ISO agreement with.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Or this can be a lead agent/ISO arrangement. I don't see how multiple companies can get the same file if it's on only one company's application. The OP would have to forge the merchant's signature on multiple applications to make this work.
    When an ISO is sending a "full package" out they don't have the client sign an application 5X...it sounds like an interesting concept but it has been tried before and didn't work very well.

Maybe Im missing something here but if they are sending out a package with the Funders app then wouldn't they be only working singularly with one funder? Which makes no sense

I worked with a call center in the past that charged $200-$350 per complete package with my company application filled out. After a week I realized this didn't work because the lead agents started promising the world to get the paperwork in. Some of them were promising 1 and 2% interest rates and 3 year terms. They were not incentivized correctly to bring in quality paper. It was a total waste of money.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 08-16-2017 at 11:05 AM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Maybe Im missing something here but if they are sending out a package with the Funders app then wouldn't they be only working singularly with one funder? Which makes no sense
    Correct, they are looking to work with one partner. Remember, they are not an ISO, just a call center.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

work out a salary with a minimum quota to hit and then bonuses for exceeding a certain quota.If you a worker getting paid w2 you are not selling socials,you are just doing your job.

Karen37a
    Cash Funder you can pm me and I can show you how to legally do it by tweaking a few things and changing compliance so you are 100% legal.

Staying as an independent contractor vs employee
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-16-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Hi Karen, I am more than welcome to your suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Cash Funder you can pm me and I can show you how to legally do it by tweaking a few things and changing compliance so you are 100% legal.

Staying as an independent contractor vs employee

To all interested people, I am working on a document to explain how I can do the process and will be contacting each of you tomorrow to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cashfunder01 View Post
    To all interested people, I am working on a document to explain how I can do the process and will be contacting each of you tomorrow to talk about.
    Be prepared for the requests for free leads and advice from people who have failed to solve the marketing puzzle.

Karen37a
    To those that are interested.

Once you are shown how to do this, leads are worthless unless they are qualified properly.

I can hang out at the delinquent child support convention and get 30 applications a day ...no one will fund and id waste paper and ink and have a lot of aggravation and get processors and underwriters pissed at me. ***

So it's not the "lead" that's worth anything ( you can call the yellow pages or manta ) and it's not collecting massive documents from unfundable people... anyone can do that ...( actually, I take that back, some responding on here can't even do that lol)

Leads are worthless unless they are qualified properly and in the market to fund within the next few weeks. (they become aged data( not leads), that are sold for the info on them...name number etc..10 cents to $2, scrubbed sometimes)

This is why I chose to not take "leads" or "files" from brokers who have no clue what is going on. You waste everyone's time with bad files. ( most seasoned Funders/Brokers know this)

Most will never have the ability to close people who are A paper or even qualified d paper and have the choice of going to anyone they want...low hanging fruit.

** that said. I can show anyone how to legally do it, your talent and closing ability are up to you and again most cant make it and become a troll.

**Discipline, work ethic, coachability and the will to win.... is the # 1 factor in making it , **
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-16-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Karen37a
    Ps . You haven't really lived the full "financial broker experience" until you fire 1099 commission only independent contractors because they are that bad on the phone, and deals are horrendous...and also turn back FREE leads cause they suck lol

It's like firing volunteers...ouch
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-16-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I really don't see anything wrong with this. And seems like if you split the commission there won't any conflicts.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with this. And seems like if you split the commission there won't any conflicts.
    the Actual guy can get you in more trouble than you to him.....compliance.Also, independent contractors when they do not make money claim to be an "employee" for an hourly wage. Then you have labor issues...contract must be iron clad enforceable ( never happened to me)

They do not have"selling away rules" ( as in securities ) BUT ( not that this guy is going to do It) ...
    someone can get your applications, company name.I've called a few isos/funders saying; " how did you get my clients name and my application? "( because my merchant's rat on them) They told me, "everyone steals",..then who they got it from...I said shred it; then made the second phone call ( which is also why I am not always popular with a few)

..they can sell the applications for a fee to the client(illegally), to isos, resend to funders, debt restructuring, credit repair, lie etc etc etc..Like tossing out candy to kids at a carnival.There is more liability on an Iso or Funder taking on a lead generation company or broker( exclusively) than vice versa.

When I helped people...I never expected anything back and I never expected to make a dime. I vetted people on phone calls and bowed out gracefully when they do not say thank you.

You have to set up the company or agreements correctly so you do not cross over many lines, on all ends on both ( all ) sides.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-16-2017 at 10:57 PM. Reason: typos

Banned Reputation points: 179851

When an ISO is sending a "full package" out they don't have the client sign an application 5X...it sounds like an interesting concept but it has been tried before and didn't work very well.
    Im almost Positive your boss Mr Stern was In agreement to buy Rapid Capital Funding Declines from Hecker @ 200 Bucks a pop - This is essentially the same thing. The same thing is being sold for a set price.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Im almost Positive your boss Mr Stern was In agreement to buy Rapid Capital Funding Declines from Hecker @ 200 Bucks a pop - This is essentially the same thing. The same thing is being sold for a set price.
    Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Whoa!
    If a call center is calling on your behalf and getting an app what is wrong with that? If you have in house people as IC's you are doing this all day long.
    Or am I missing something here?