Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

People in Zimbabwe are paying $10,000 for bitcoin!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/africa...rge/index.html
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    People in Zimbabwe are paying $10,000 for bitcoin!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/africa...rge/index.html
    I must instruct my good friend and Nigerian Prince to wire funds to buy immediately!
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

All the countries that are experiencing hyperinflation are flocking to bitcoin in droves. The network effect is in full swing and that's why you see so much money pouring into bitcoin. Market forces can't be stopped so sit back and enjoy the ride!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

$8300
    High risk paper

Karen37a
    amazing

they blocked the fork

( there is a debate or fight between users and Miners )

They grouped together and signaled for BIP91 vs the BIP148 in advance, therefore, diverting the fork and destroying it like a video game. Bitcoin fork turns to bitcoin cash( to be converted at a high spread)

Certain bitcoin vaults were hacked though

2017 July 23 18:00 GMT — BIP91 epoch finishes, BIP91 is activated
    2017 July 23 18:00 GMT onward — Every block signals BIP141 (Segwit)
    2017 July 27 or thereabouts — New Difficulty Adjustment Period Begins (2016 blocks). Every block will be signaling for Segwit.
    2017 August 1 00:00 GMT — BIP148 starts, but does nothing since every block is signaling BIP141 due to BIP91.
    2017 August 10 or thereabouts — Difficulty Adjustment Period closes with >95% signaling and BIP141 locks-in.
    2017 August 23 or thereabouts — Difficulty Adjustment Period closes and BIP141 (Segwit) is active.
    2017 November 18 or thereabouts — 2x Hard Fork (scheduled)

** they may unbug and try to fork again

***That CEO loves the thing...Christmas and Hanukkah is coming...I would give it to him
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-21-2017 at 07:48 AM. Reason: typos

Still long baby! Just keep buying on the dips!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Still long baby! Just keep buying on the dips!

ackkkk

Id be selling off half into the highs or buying handbags or gifts for the holidays

When you hit 1000000000...you can say "told you so"

Nah. This isn't a day trading play. Scalping is for pikers. I'm looking at the long term fundamentals. I'm not trying to make a few dollars here and there lol.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    http://investors.overstock.com/phoen...cle&ID=1889670

overstock takes bitcoin...

( he is going to either make a huge home run or go out in flames, dont know why he would take the chance)

Bitcoin is at $11,200! This is much better than syndicating on cash advance deals lol
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

I stopped funding and syndicating new deals in July, strictly bitcoin and alts... close to 400% in less than 6 months, ride the wave.

Bitcoin is at $11,200! This is much better than syndicating on cash advance deals lol
    And I was gonna drop 10k-15k at $3800 and 6200.

Geez...what a misss!!! Buying today regardless. smh.

Karen37a
    Someone said its an "index of money laundering.
    There is a lot of money coming in and out and being legitimized.
    You guys are having a ball with the huge push-up $$$$$$$$

They mentioned nadaq like trading and cantor Fitz doing swaps
    have fun...it will hit walls up...slam back down ...flat..up...down.

I do not know if anyone could convert out of it that fast to trade out of it. But you are making money on paper.. ( id plan my exits, but then again I would have sold half awhile ago)

A big finance guy said he would "eat his Dic*" if it hit a certain high...I almost want it to hit that high to see him do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

A big finance guy said he would "eat his Dic*" if it hit a certain high...I almost want it to hit that high to see him do it.
    Actually, he said he would do that if it DIDN'T hit that high number. Also, he wasn't a "big finance guy"- he is John McAfee- entrepreneur and founder of internet security co McAfee. You continue to know nothing about what you're garbage babbling about, and look terrible doing it.

McAfee is behind the largest bitcoin mining operation in North America. He is all in and has a vested interest in seeing it hit $1,000,000!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    McAfee is behind the largest bitcoin mining operation in North America. He is all in and has a vested interest in seeing it hit $1,000,000!

ok now I dont want it to hit that high so he does it

( and I heard the stories in passing...alot of conservative financial people do not want to entertain the convo)

Karen37a
    have fun...it will hit walls up...slam back down ...flat..up...down.
    I do not know if anyone could convert out of it that fast to trade out of it

Article about how it hit up today slammed back down ...flat ...up down ...which is what I said in advance( Quant Strategies )
    http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42178705

http://www.businessinsider.com/bitco...n-says-2017-11

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/nobe...d-be-outlawed/

Anyone can make money on anything....there was a" pet rock" that was a fad and if you asked me if it would ever sell I would have said hell no, who would pay for a rock ,when they are free in the yard or garden.

The Key is to take this "pet rock" info and "money from air" strategy and apply it to CASH ADVANCES and Venture capital for cash advance, legally( to move as a unit and group)...and I know I am talking to some people who are going to yell and cant see above a certain line or floor...then melt down freaking out on me.

Some have a vested interest in it so I won't talk the pet rock down or short it.
    So this is the last convo on bitcoin until its time for that guy to eat his duck or you are all rich.

/Venture capital /cash advance ...I am in
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-30-2017 at 07:52 PM. Reason: edit **

For people who like to day trade futures, this is great news!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...sh-to-catch-up
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Mcn . I seriously have to say one more thing without having people jump me because they own bitcoins.

Bitcoin cant go that high 500k ( fundamentals ) with out a market manipulation like pump and dump boiler room stocks because no one would be able to by 1 bitcoin at 500k ( it prices the mainstream investors/buyers/traders out) Like a pyramid scheme or Ponzi....new buyers or sometimes suckers have to buy it out at 500k hoping for it to go to 600k ( this is why its a bubble)

When this happens in stocks ...just say a stock goes from $1 to $100 ...people usually buy blocks of 1000 shares ( so every point up you make 1k per 1000). When the stock gets to $100 or $300....let alone 500k "most" cant afford to buy 1000 shares at 100 so they split the stock

10 to 1...so the price drops back to $10 so people can drive it back up to 100....split stock....up...split stock until people who had no clue how the stock market works think they are buying a stock at $10 a share BUT it split so many times it's the equivalent of $100000 a share and smart money /big money will never touch it at that price . (Just black market because even if they lose half it still converted, and was moved from the vault to mainstream)

So that being said...He lost the bet of his duck eating already...it cant hit that high and have massive buyers and sellers or people converting it to purchase things.
    How do you take 1 bit coin at 500k and buy anything with it? You cant. It would have to be converted and you will never convert out or sell trade so many bit coins at 500k per coin.

Now that said .....this bet is 500k...not split adjusted so I am going to get the mustard and relish and make sure he honors his word.

( this in no way shape or form means that people will not get rich off of it)
    Penny stocks have turned to profits....some went legit, some went to jail.

( I should have been a con artist )

*** watch me next year take these principals to rally in merchant cash advance legally...bring investors back to the table
    Last edited by Karen37a; 12-01-2017 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Edit as usual **

Karen, you know you can buy and sell fractional shares of bitcoin don't you?? You can buy a slice of pizza for 0.0002 bitcoins (note: In 2010, 2 pizzas cost 10,000 bitcoin lol). Fractional shares makes it easy to transact in bitcoin. You can open an account on Coinbase and just buy $200 worth of bitcoin if you want. I currently buy bitcoin and I'm certainly not paying $10,000 a pop!
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 12-01-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Karen, you know you can buy and sell fractional shares of bitcoin don't you?? You can buy a slice of pizza for 0.0002 bitcoins (note: In 2010, 2 pizzas cost 10,000 bitcoin lol). Fractional shares makes it easy to transact in bitcoin. You can open an account on Coinbase and just buy $200 worth of bitcoin if you want. I currently buy bitcoin and I'm certainly not paying $10,000 a pop!

Thats like tranches and how the Real Estate market crashed...i save the Tranches big short speech

gl with it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 12-01-2017 at 05:42 PM. Reason: add**

Karen37a
    Last comment on this thread
    Last edited by Karen37a; 12-01-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

smh