Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

To stay on topic Dave ross is a great guy with good live leads,if you know how to sell.

Karen37a
    So karen first it was anonymous then John then hdf then me then west coast then everyone else on this forum.Honestly anytime i call you out,I get a ton of reputation points. TIME TO LOOK INWARDS
    Ricky I have the emails and pms so you can think or do what you want. And you can see the posts incessantly about me when I am not even around or commenting.

You are just following along and you do not like my arrogance.. and west is just sarcastic. I do not know anonymous

My opinion

Reputation points? sigh. I have them too who cares
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-01-2017 at 10:51 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    HDF

You continually make a veiled reference to me while bothering yet another person on the site. I am not going to be judge and jury over which person was right or wrong on that lead dispute but why do you constantly butt into everyone's business??

Why do you continually troll the boards looking to be negative and cut people down?

The fact that you think I am "challenging your manliness" is hysterical. We are people...I do not see Men/women in transactions ( only companies and people) and you are proving you are a low rent misogynist by making those comments. I do not think anyone I know in real life thinks I am challenging their "manliness".
    These are sales. Not Tarzan /Jane competitions.

You chase me around on the boards in an almost stalkerish way. Do you wake up in the morning to see what I post? How about ignoring me if your manliness is harmed so much.

Hdf/Karen starting debate almost 2 years ago

The Facts are you ( a long time ago) solicited me or offered me SBA Leads.And because this isn't my first time around the block and thought it would end up just like the 2 in this post I said NO.
    You told me someone on long island had your leads and said that they might as well call the yellow pages because they were worthless. ( and I know the people you sold them to) You said he didn't know what he was talking about and wanted me to "try " them.

I knew it might wind up bad so I told you in no uncertain terms" ill take 30-50 for free and try them if I make sales I will give you 20% as a referral. YOU told me I can't tell with 30-50...and I said TOUGH. I do not want you bugging me about taking leads and trying to trap me into paying for something. Send 30-50 and I will be able to gauge them, we can talk about numbers after.

The Leads sucked. NO ONE ever took out an SBA nor applied for one and you fought me to the death on it. I told you do not EVER send leads back which you didn't.

Then weeks later you tell me you are selling them to someone in Queens and I was wrong, didnt know what I am doing etc... then .they didn't want them either. THEN you asked my opinions on them and on lead generation because you sell leads. I gave my advice, you asked me to not mention your name on the boards I said yes and you stalked me ever since.

Then months/year later you told me you had can capital UCC leads 5000 of them I said NO,,, again id pay if I closed...you sent them and then there were only 500 can uccs and some other **** mixed in. Then I told you I am not dialing them and take a hike and saved the messages and emails.

You have been Harrassing me saying Elizabeth for 2 years nows until I FINALLY said Kevin.

How about you go away..very simple. Hit the iggy button and go sell leads to someone else . Am I being Feminine enough for you? Happy now? Now everyone can know why you stalk me.
    I'm not a troll dummy. I'm not in business to sell leads, and i did not sell any to you. There was opportunity for a strategic partnership, but you blew it. I gave you free **** after your ranting in my ear (I'm sure I'm not alone). Believe it or not, you lost out. And yes, I gave you free UCC leads. I graduated from having to call those long ago.

You have been Harrassing me saying Elizabeth for 2 years
    Not me.

And you and Obrien are yet to be logged in here at the same time. Coincidence. Anyone else care to share?

Karen37a
    LOL I blew it

QUOTE=HDF;76422]I'm not a troll dummy. I'm not in business to sell leads, and i did not sell any to you. There was opportunity for a strategic partnership, but you blew it. I gave you free **** after your ranting in my ear (I'm sure I'm not alone). Believe it or not, you lost out. And yes, I gave you free UCC leads. I graduated from having to call those long ago.

Not me.

And you and Obrien are yet to be logged in here at the same time. Coincidence. Anyone else care to share?

And now I am Happy and this woman who you are harrassing...ill call pro leads so he can know its not me you fool.

Repeating slowly " strategic partnership you blew it"
    LOL

Why did you want a strategic partnership with lil ole me? LOL

At least the truth came out and that was 2 years ago...get over it. I said no.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-01-2017 at 11:00 PM.

And now I am Happy and this woman who you are harrassing...ill call pro leads so he can know its not me you fool

Good idea. Look forward to hearing the response.

Karen37a
    Good idea. Look forward to hearing the response.
    You want to bet me again for the 100000000th time. and lose again

Get the hell over it already. I am not a money machine for people.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-01-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Why did you want a strategic partnership with lil ole me? LOL

At least the truth came out

What truth dummy. I have the PMs and emails too. Why so defensive about Obrien?

Karen37a
    I do not care about Obrien that much...dont know her

And I am glad you graduated. My iso/ call center needs uccs and leads always and I jump out on the floor and TO and close..I also cold call with them at times.

Stop dragging me into every problem on the earth

ok dummy...ex almost never strategic partner
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-01-2017 at 11:20 PM.

Except the fact you both tout 160 IQs and tell virtually everyone about it. Unheard of behavior. And you both like leads for free anyway possible. You jump on the thread like a lunatic for no reason to attack me for pointing out the obvious.

Karen37a
    The only person who ever gave me "leads for free" was you...30-50 to test them.

Trust me I have 10000 leads . Applications to go thru. Do not need them now

This is pointing out the obvious?
    Well at least she didn't claim to be old school New York with Wall Street experience and studied law and having it all figured out while taking on all the men and their manliness. Surely A. O'Brien never claimed to be a "closer" either.
    Go bs someone else. I will call that person tomorrow.

Then stfu already.

Do you stalk ex gfs? My God
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-01-2017 at 11:31 PM.

The only person who ever gave me "leads for free" was you...30-50 to test them.

Trust me I have 10000 leads . Applications to go thru. Do not need them now

This is pointing out the obvious?

Go bs someone else. I will call that person tomorrow.

Then stfu already.

Do you stalk ex gfs? My God
    How are you going to get her number. From the company that you are feuding with?

Karen37a
    Who is "her" why would I call "her" are you nuts?

I am going to call the lead company so he hears that I am not that person ...and I am sure he doesnt care.

And who are you talking about Entrust? Going to try to out me on that? You think I give a fk.

They are bought out by BFS ...the managers still like me.. My non compete is over you fool.

They Knew from the day I created an Iso that Elizabeth =Karen because I told them.

And many Funders on here know I took in 4 other isos and nutty brokers from other places.They were on conference calls.

So now what?
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-01-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Who is "her" why would I call "her" are you nuts?

I am going to call the lead company so he hears that I am not that person ...and I am sure he doesnt care.

And who are you talking about Entrust? Going to try to out me on that? You think I give a fk.

They are bought out by BFS ...the managers still like me.. My non compete is over you fool.

They Knew from the day I created an Iso that Elizabeth =Karen because I told them.
    What? I have no interest in communicating with Ilya or Marshall at BFS or anyone else.. What the hell are you talking about?

Karen37a
    You said the company I am feuding with. I am sure Ilya doesnt even know who you are.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2017 at 12:14 AM.

You said the company I am feuding with.

I hope the feud with them ends soon. Good 'nite.

Karen37a
    How are you going to get her number. From the company that you are feuding with?
    What? I have no interest in communicating with Ilya or Marshall at BFS or anyone else.. What the hell are you talking about?
    I hope the feud with them ends soon. Good 'nite.

You talk out of 3 sides of your face.

I do not have a feud with them. I left and they made a hell of alot of money and I went on my way not wanting to be part of a buyout.

I am not corporate. I think we hugged outside in the parking lot as I left.

Why do you think they never chime in?

I would pick up the phone like a robot at 8:30/ 9:00 ( when i got there)....ringgg and their off ( on auto pilot)

Turn in 10-12 A paper deals and close 6-7.

I didn't make enough calls ..7-30 dials a day and was causing a riot from the staff because they couldn't get 2 leads after 500 dials and they would wander into the managers office demanding the Magic Uccs that I was dialing.

Just like you.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2017 at 01:54 AM.

You talk out of 3 sides of your face.

I do not have a feud with them. I left and they made a hell of alot of money and I went on my way not wanting to be part of a buyout.

I am not corporate. I think we hugged outside in the parking lot as I left.

Why do you think they never chime in?

I would pick up the phone like a robot at 8:30/ 9:00 ( when i got there)....ringgg and their off ( on auto pilot)

Turn in 10-12 A paper deals and close 6-7.

I didn't make enough calls ..7-30 dials a day and was causing a riot from the staff because they couldn't get 2 leads after 500 dials and they would wander into the managers office demanding the Magic Uccs that I was dialing.

Just like you.
    Uh Ok.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

ADMIN: I know how to block a person. How does one block a tread? The negativity of some of these threads is out of control and completely unprofessional.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

HDF

You continually make a veiled reference to me while bothering yet another person on the site. I am not going to be judge and jury over which person was right or wrong on that lead dispute but why do you constantly butt into everyone's business??

Why do you continually troll the boards looking to be negative and cut people down?

The fact that you think I am "challenging your manliness" is hysterical. We are people...I do not see Men/women in transactions ( only companies and people) and you are proving you are a low rent misogynist by making those comments. I do not think anyone I know in real life thinks I am challenging their "manliness".
    These are sales. Not Tarzan /Jane competitions.

You chase me around on the boards in an almost stalkerish way. Do you wake up in the morning to see what I post? How about ignoring me if your manliness is harmed so much.

Hdf/Karen starting debate almost 2 years ago

The Facts are you ( a long time ago) solicited me or offered me SBA Leads.And because this isn't my first time around the block and thought it would end up just like the 2 in this post I said NO.
    You told me someone on long island had your leads and said that they might as well call the yellow pages because they were worthless. ( and I know the people you sold them to) You said he didn't know what he was talking about and wanted me to "try " them.

I knew it might wind up bad so I told you in no uncertain terms" ill take 30-50 for free and try them if I make sales I will give you 20% as a referral. YOU told me I can't tell with 30-50...and I said TOUGH. I do not want you bugging me about taking leads and trying to trap me into paying for something. Send 30-50 and I will be able to gauge them, we can talk about numbers after.

The Leads sucked. NO ONE ever took out an SBA nor applied for one and you fought me to the death on it. I told you do not EVER send leads back which you didn't.

Then weeks later you tell me you are selling them to someone in Queens and I was wrong, didnt know what I am doing etc... then .they didn't want them either. THEN you asked my opinions on them and on lead generation because you sell leads. I gave my advice, you asked me to not mention your name on the boards I said yes and you stalked me ever since.

Then months/year later you told me you had can capital UCC leads 5000 of them I said NO,,, again id pay if I closed...you sent them and then there were only 500 can uccs and some other **** mixed in. Then I told you I am not dialing them and take a hike and saved the messages and emails.

You have been Harrassing me saying Elizabeth for 2 years nows until I FINALLY said Kevin.

How about you go away..very simple. Hit the iggy button and go sell leads to someone else . Am I being Feminine enough for you? Happy now? Now everyone can know why you stalk me.

Karen,

Sorry that happened to you, yes, he is making himself laugh more than anyone else so its probably better to just ignore it. For all we know, its the same guy who sold me leads defending himself multiple ways on here, the way this guy acts, it wouldn't surprise me! Hope business is well for you!

Karen37a
    I do not think it is the same person.

Gl to you in MCA

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    I'm not a troll dummy. I'm not in business to sell leads, and i did not sell any to you. There was opportunity for a strategic partnership, but you blew it. I gave you free **** after your ranting in my ear (I'm sure I'm not alone). Believe it or not, you lost out. And yes, I gave you free UCC leads. I graduated from having to call those long ago.

Not me.

I mean... I am brand new to the space and know nothing about past history with Karen. I don't know what your deal is but getting off on other people's issues is lame and the reason I wasn't posting in a forum to begin with against David. I admit I hardly can call myself a closer yet, but you can't close a deal if the phone #s are all disconnected or the damn names are missing etc. Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post

Except the fact you both tout 160 IQs and tell virtually everyone about it. Unheard of behavior. And you both like leads for free anyway possible. You jump on the thread like a lunatic for no reason to attack me for pointing out the obvious.
    I actually never mentioned my IQ, I found it / still find it funny that you are? I mean, were not dealing with rocket science here.

Karen37a
    aobrian

I can't speak about the leads you received but buying leads and finding a Good lead broker is a hard thing to do.

They can't guarantee the numbers are not disconnected etc but they usually allow for a 10-20% "charge back" or take back...they will/ can credit you 10-20 % for the expected bad numbers.

The names will not be on some of them...

Just call and say" can I speak to the owner or the person in charge of the Financial Decisions?" Or you can look them up or get the asssistant to give you the name then call back the next day asking for them.

When I started I went online and got free UCC leads to keep the costs of client acquisition down.

On Debanked the sister site they have a link to free uccs and where to get them. They are harder but you cut your teeth into the free leads.
    ( dont argue, I told him that 160 iq thing..its 150 after being in mca for a few years and he thought You were me for some crazy reason)

Again gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2017 at 09:46 AM.

aobrian

I can't speak about the leads you received but buying leads and finding a Good lead broker is a hard thing to do.

They can't guarantee the numbers are not disconnected etc but they usually allow for a 10-20% "charge back" or take back...they will/ can credit you 10-20 % for the expected bad numbers.

The names will not be on some of them...

Just call and say" can I speak to the owner or the person in charge of the Financial Decisions?" Or you can look them up or get the asssistant to give you the name then call back the next day asking for them.

When I started I went online and got free UCC leads to keep the costs of client acquisition down.

On Debanked the sister site they have a link to free uccs and where to get them. They are harder but you cut your teeth into the free leads.
    ( dont argue, I told him that 160 iq thing..its 150 after being in mca for a few years and he thought You were me for some crazy reason)

Again gl
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by aobrien View Post
    I actually never mentioned my IQ, I found it / still find it funny that you are? I mean, were not dealing with rocket science here.
    Did she claim a 160 IQ?
    You AObrien jumped in and said:
    Quote Originally Posted by aobrien View Post
    Actually yes, yes I did
    Really. 2 people claiming 160 IQs conversing with each other/one selves?
    Last edited by HDF; 08-02-2017 at 10:18 AM.