Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Bluevine and the process

Can anyone share the experience funding with Bluevine?
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    Can anyone share the experience funding with Bluevine?
    I think Matt from BlueVine is a frequent visitor to the forum.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

LOC is easy 48 hour funding but the amounts are way small 20-50k. With the same merchant a MCA lender I can get 75-100k with bluevine LOC we get offers of 20-25k.
    The factoring is not bad process, but don't send many deals there way since they are low on offers

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

I haven't done anything with them in a while but apparently they have become much easier to work with now that they have an "ISO hotline"

On another note they run specials every few months for funding bonuses and I have never been one to complain about making more money

Member Reputation points: 4856

brokerCompany is objectively correct - theoretically, you should always be able to get a larger MCA or fixed daily loan as a % of monthly revenue than you would an LOC. MCA & loan $ as a % of monthly revenue is often 100% while we're 50%. But his comment leaves out some important nuance.

That nuance is...we provide a flexibility-focused customer value prop (draw anytime, pre-pay anytime with no cost, no concept of "renewal" / re-underwriting) and almost always lower rates / lower total cost. It ultimately comes down to what the merchant is optimizing for. If they're optimizing for total dollars, they should take an MCA or fixed daily loan. If they are optimizing for lower cost & flexibility, they should take our LOC.

Try us out. We're constantly working on improving our ISO & customer experience. Our team is rapidly expanding (added 2 this week & 3 more in late August). Plus, we've got some huge announcements coming

P.S. If you want to make the big dollars, send us your $250K+ factoring credit line opportunities. We easily lend up to $2.5 million. And we pay commissions that are significantly above market - both upfront and residual.

For new ISO requests:
    partnerinquiry@bluevine.com
    (929) 202-8152

For general questions / questions on deals in process:
    partners@bluevine.com
    (929) 202-8152

For deal submissions:
    submissions@bluevine.com
    (929) 202-8152

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

Quote Originally Posted by matt.estes View Post
    brokerCompany is objectively correct - theoretically, you should always be able to get a larger MCA or fixed daily loan as a % of monthly revenue than you would an LOC. MCA & loan $ as a % of monthly revenue is often 100% while we're 50%. But his comment leaves out some important nuance.

That nuance is...we provide a flexibility-focused customer value prop (draw anytime, pre-pay anytime with no cost, no concept of "renewal" / re-underwriting) and almost always lower rates / lower total cost. It ultimately comes down to what the merchant is optimizing for. If they're optimizing for total dollars, they should take an MCA or fixed daily loan. If they are optimizing for lower cost & flexibility, they should take our LOC.

Try us out. We're constantly working on improving our ISO & customer experience. Our team is rapidly expanding (added 2 this week & 3 more in late August). Plus, we've got some huge announcements coming

P.S. If you want to make the big dollars, send us your $250K+ factoring credit line opportunities. We easily lend up to $2.5 million. And we pay commissions that are significantly above market - both upfront and residual.

For new ISO requests:
    partnerinquiry@bluevine.com
    (929) 202-8152

For general questions / questions on deals in process:
    partners@bluevine.com
    (929) 202-8152

For deal submissions:
    submissions@bluevine.com
    (929) 202-8152
    Matt does bluevine do their flex line of credit for auto dealer ships? Merchant has no positions outstanding, 700+ credit, about 500-700k in monthly deposits, its an LLC in state of Utah?

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    Matt does bluevine do their flex line of credit for auto dealer ships? Merchant has no positions outstanding, 700+ credit, about 500-700k in monthly deposits, its an LLC in state of Utah?
    Yessir, we do auto dealerships. Sounds like a strong candidate.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Sachip expect a 50k offer. Just giving you heads up so you do not get sticker shock.
    My big issue is they really don't care to retain a client ,not used to that from my other lenders

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Sachip expect a 50k offer. Just giving you heads up so you do not get sticker shock.
    My big issue is they really don't care to retain a client ,not used to that from my other lenders
    I can't speak directly to what Michael I's referencing, but our entire business is built on customer retention & residual. On average, a $100K line of credit customer will draw $300K over 12 months. Our customer retention is many multiples higher than the MCA / fixed daily loan market.

In terms of an offer - assuming the customer a) does in fact do $500-700K per month consistently and b) there are no positions / liens to encumber the line of credit offering, then I can fairly confidently say we'd come in between $75K - $100K on an approval (based on historical cohort data). Obviously, this is subject to many confounding variables so YMMV.

I do think Michael I's perspective is valid, however, and reflects the dynamic that I addressed in relation to brokerCompany's comment. That is...theoretically, you should always be able to get a larger MCA or fixed daily loan as a % of monthly revenue than you would an LOC. MCA & loan $ as a % of monthly revenue is often 100% while we're 50%.

As always, I'm an open book on these topics!

+Matt