Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Club Ready -- Gym Management Software

I have a merchant with 10 gym locations that uses Club ready, a gym management software to process all of his credit card transactions. I've been trying to figure out how to reprogram his system so I can collect the residuals but the processor I use can't do it, any advice to who can?

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by BestFundingOption View Post
    I have a merchant with 10 gym locations that uses Club ready, a gym management software to process all of his credit card transactions. I've been trying to figure out how to reprogram his system so I can collect the residuals but the processor I use can't do it, any advice to who can?
    Does the software allow you to change processors, or is it a captive system.? Another option would be to possible use another Virtual Terminal and sync it to the existing software.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 65969

Speaking with my tech guy. Ill get back to you asap

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Does the software allow you to change processors, or is it a captive system.? Another option would be to possible use another Virtual Terminal and sync it to the existing software.
    No large business, especially one with 10 stores would be willing to do a virtual terminal. 9 times out of 10 you cant do the sync and when you do it doesn't sync over all the information.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

set up a lockbox?

I confirmed we can do this. Feel free to reach out to me-646-565-4960. We can set up an ISO agreement with you and get your merchant up and running.

I confirmed we can do this. Feel free to reach out to me-646-565-4960. We can set up an ISO agreement with you and get your merchant up and running.

Do you do split funding?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Do you do split funding?
    Why is it so important to put a split on him? First you said capture residuals - now the goal is a split....

Im assuming an NSF Negative Issue?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Clubready Uses Authorize.Net - Porting him over is easy as swapping out #'s in the system. Integrity all day.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    No large business, especially one with 10 stores would be willing to do a virtual terminal. 9 times out of 10 you cant do the sync and when you do it doesn't sync over all the information.
    You are very misinformed. I can set up an unlimited locations using a Virtual Terminal Software, utilize multiple MIDS if necessary
    or if the merchants wants them. Virtual Terminals are web based , so why would you think that it could not support multiple locations?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    You are very misinformed. I can set up an unlimited locations using a Virtual Terminal Software, utilize multiple MIDS if necessary
    or if the merchants wants them. Virtual Terminals are web based , so why would you think that it could not support multiple locations?
    Dave,

I didn't say anything about not being able to support multi mids. All I said was is if a business, especially a large one running many transactions, utilizing an existing software or point of sale system would not be willing to use an external gateway to process transactions for obvious reasons (tracking customer sales, inventory tracking, and membership are not tracked). If the gateway is just being used as a means to reprogram their system to your processor, that's a different story. I hope I clarified my statement.