My Secret Sauce! Str8 Up!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

My Secret Sauce! Str8 Up!

OK check this out! My secret sauce to getting bigger and better deals.
    1. Call on the right type of people to begin with!
    2. Follow Up (12 ways of following up) use all 12!
    3. Pitch
    4. Ask for the deal!

This is NOT SO SECRET! Its repetitive and sometimes boring! But Im in love with the process! Merchants out here need solutions. We can rag all day about bad merchants and bad funders and their BS but im telling you some body out here is getting paid and it might as well be us on this FORUM! My first month I made 30k doing this! I was also working for American Express full time. After my first month I gave them them my version of a two week notice. IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS YOUR GOING TO NOTICE THAT IM NOT HERE ANY MORE! LOL. Since then Ive closed a ton of deals made a ton of money and looking forward to finishing this year strong! Lets get it we got 5 months left! LETS MAKE 500k in 5 months! Thats only 50 Deals for 100k each at 10points! Thats 10 deals per month! EASY MONEY! Im just trying to be positive!

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by wallerbusiness View Post
    OK check this out! My secret sauce to getting bigger and better deals.
    1. Call on the right type of people to begin with!
    2. Follow Up (12 ways of following up) use all 12!
    3. Pitch
    4. Ask for the deal!

This is NOT SO SECRET! Its repetitive and sometimes boring! But Im in love with the process! Merchants out here need solutions. We can rag all day about bad merchants and bad funders and their BS but im telling you some body out here is getting paid and it might as well be us on this FORUM! My first month I made 30k doing this! I was also working for American Express full time. After my first month I gave them them my version of a two week notice. IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS YOUR GOING TO NOTICE THAT IM NOT HERE ANY MORE! LOL. Since then Ive closed a ton of deals made a ton of money and looking forward to finishing this year strong! Lets get it we got 5 months left! LETS MAKE 500k in 5 months! Thats only 50 Deals for 100k each at 10points! Thats 10 deals per month! EASY MONEY! Im just trying to be positive!
    This is the stupidest post ever and yet you felt the need to post it in multiple forums. Good going, bro. You rich yet?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Lay off crystal meth son

Member Reputation points: 1135 Cambridge's Avatar

Please stop posting nonsense in the Deal Bin. There is a place for this stuff and it's not here.