Hey DF,

I thought I would share a little market/industry color to hopefully generate some more business.....

In the last few days I have been getting a lot of calls about security guard companies seeking funding. Some of these companies have some balance sheet issues, but are experiencing high demand. Putting my thinking cap on....the demand is probably coming from uncertainty and commercial and government customers beefing up security efforts.

Security Guard companies at heart are really a staffing play. The owners are putting employees in the field and paying them hourly bi-weekly. The customers are approving time sheets weekly or bi-weekly and some only allow bi-weekly or monthly invoicing with N30 terms. The increased demand and terms are putting working capital strains on these companies. We love the industry! Our ideal client:

-Providing armed and/or unarmed services for large commercial customers or local/state/federal agencies.
-Anywhere in the US
-Revenues from $3Mil to $100Mil
-Revolving Facility Need: $500K to well over $10Mil
-They can have some challenges: customer concentration, upside down balance sheet, and tax issues....within reason.

We typically get move very fast and we do pay referrals on deals closed.

When did you speak to a security guard company last that wanted a long term solution to finance their company??? Happy Hunting!

Best,

Kevin