Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for a large loan.. possibly 2 large loans over the next couple weeks.

Need $350k ASAP for a premo business. 650ish FICO with plenty of capital. Business is in an acquisition phase and is slated to grow 10x over the next few years.

Looking for something in the 18-24 month range and willing to pay industry average for the factor.

Within a couple weeks I will have another company that is looking to do ~250k as well.

Direct funders only please.. not looking to split my commissions on these deals with a shop. I do know companies that will take these on.. but looking for someone with little red tape.. if the numbers make sense don't be afraid to do the deal. I am starting to think some of the companies that I have been in business with are strapped for cash atm because they are turning down deals that would have been premo paper 6 months ago.

If your company is hungry and is looking to write deals then get with me early on Monday please.

Ryan Deen
    (813) 403-1377

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

Direct Funder, ISO, whatever. This deal is going nowhere. "I'm gonna grow 10x over the next X years" means absolutely nothing in this industry

If you saw the statements you would disagree.. I had him approved for $500k 3 months ago but he wasn't ready to move.

He deposits $650-800k monthly already and has almost $500k in his money market at the moment.

This deal will find a home.

Is this the one with a criminal history? If so no one will go out that far with that background (or at least I don't think). Someone may go 12 though, numbers would need to make sense.

Looking for a large loan.. possibly 2 large loans over the next couple weeks.

yeaI posted this before I talked to you.. had emergency oral surgery Tuesday though so I haven't gotten it over to you yet.

I did get 1 offer at 12 months yesterday. But I still plan on sending it to you before I move on it.

Quote Originally Posted by rld View Post
    yeaI posted this before I talked to you.. had emergency oral surgery Tuesday though so I haven't gotten it over to you yet.

I did get 1 offer at 12 months yesterday. But I still plan on sending it to you before I move on it.
    Sounds good let me know