Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Top Producing Business Development Officer/ISO Manager Looking For New Home

I have been in this industry for the last 8 years and have built 3 succesful companies. Two were broker shops that funded some files and syndicated on most fundings, but for the last 4 years I have been building a very succesful direct lender shop. Unbeknownst to me, the people I was building the company for had plans to write me out as soon as I got the correct processes and staff in place.

I am a top performer with contacts across this industry. Currently, I have a book of over 2,000 merchants to market to, extensive knowledge of the funding industry and multiple products. I know these posts are up here from time to time, but I assure you, my references speak for themselves.

I am looking for the following: either a company looking for a business development superstar who is looking to take their ISO relations department or their sales department to the next level, or someone who is looking to start a funding company/brokerage and syndication shop.

Please PM me if there is any interest, as I have been receiving quite a few offers recently, but nothing that makes me feel like I am not jumping out of the flash pan and into the fryer. I am a workaholic who will work from sun up to sundown closing deals or bringing in relationships.

I am in the Northern NJ area and looking for NNJ/Jersey City or a remote position. I will consider working again in NYC, however.

Member Reputation points: 12 fundingfloor's Avatar

PM me.
    Last edited by fundingfloor; 07-02-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Hey,

I'd like to chat with you. My email is avitta@affinityms.com . Shoot me an email if your interested.

Thanks
    Anthony

Hey,

I have a great opportunity. Email me alan@businesscreditkey.com.

Send me an email if you haven't found a place yet.

Jacob@merchantcashgroup.com

Noob Reputation points: 10

Sent you a message

Banned Reputation points: 6026

pm me

Senior Member Reputation points: 9885

Quote Originally Posted by fundingmanager View Post
    I have been in this industry for the last 8 years and have built 3 succesful companies. Two were broker shops that funded some files and syndicated on most fundings, but for the last 4 years I have been building a very succesful direct lender shop. Unbeknownst to me, the people I was building the company for had plans to write me out as soon as I got the correct processes and staff in place.

I am a top performer with contacts across this industry. Currently, I have a book of over 2,000 merchants to market to, extensive knowledge of the funding industry and multiple products. I know these posts are up here from time to time, but I assure you, my references speak for themselves.

I am looking for the following: either a company looking for a business development superstar who is looking to take their ISO relations department or their sales department to the next level, or someone who is looking to start a funding company/brokerage and syndication shop.

Please PM me if there is any interest, as I have been receiving quite a few offers recently, but nothing that makes me feel like I am not jumping out of the flash pan and into the fryer. I am a workaholic who will work from sun up to sundown closing deals or bringing in relationships.

I am in the Northern NJ area and looking for NNJ/Jersey City or a remote position. I will consider working again in NYC, however.
    I just PM you zach@kleckent.com