Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Era Lending

Let's take a look at your papers A, B, C & D papers. We are direct lenders offering 1st to 4th position. We offer syndications, never backdoor your deals. Top commissions paid. Aggressive approval. Max terms 3-9 months, Max amount $250k. Give us an opportunity what are you waiting for? got a stack of papers others declining send them our way.
    www.neweralending.com call us 718-673-6110
    Last edited by jeff6736110; 06-12-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

What is your best 'A' paper offer? On a clean first position, whats your max term, best rate, max size?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

The fact that a funder feels the need to state "we never backdoor your deals"...........

1st position deals would not get long term approvals as we are mostly a 2nd position funder, we can offer funds up to 250K.
    30-60% of monthly average revenue (depending on NSF's, daily balance) 80-170 payments.

Yes, we never backdoor any of your deals, how many times your merchants went dark on you because of another lender.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Wouldn't use New Era for 1st position A paper deals. But they can be competitive on approvals and funding amounts. I don't use them a ton because their terms tend to be a little short if you know where else to look.

With that having been said, if you're going to work with New Era then Jeff is definitely your guy. He knows what he's doing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Jeff
    Seems like a ton of companies are branches of you guys. What are the differences and advantages of you direct.Also where are you located?

We are located at 2273 Mcdonald Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11223
    We have in-house underwriters who push deals out all day long, we fight till the end. We don't broker out any of your deals, you are dealing directly with us, you can syndicate on your deals, we pay up to 12 points.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff6736110 View Post
    We have in-house underwriters who push deals out all day long, we fight till the end. We don't broker out any of your deals, you are dealing directly with us, you can syndicate on your deals, we pay up to 12 points.
    Oh i thought you were west coast like me.I was never suspecting you of brokering out with bizadvancenow.I was trying to understand the relationship with fox,smart,kcg,wall among others with new era.

no
    Last edited by jeff6736110; 06-12-2017 at 02:41 PM.

we white label for them they do high volume with us.
    cool,good to know the source of the "funders".

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

we white label for them they do high volume with us.
    High volume of submissions or do they syndicate a large chunk on their deals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

oh wow, are we saying that all those names are just syndicators of new era and not actual funders ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Oh i thought you were west coast like me.I was never suspecting you of brokering out with bizadvancenow.I was trying to understand the relationship with fox,smart,kcg,wall among others with new era.
    What would be the purpose of them white labeling if you come out here and tell everyone ? its not been seen by the mass yet! i would take down that info ASAP!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    What would be the purpose of them white labeling if you come out here and tell everyone ? its not been seen by the mass yet! i would take down that info ASAP!
    Got to appreciate the honesty but i am defiantly grabbing the pop corn

I've submitted deals to KCG and they send approvals from New Era. I believe that's how they do their Cali stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    What Marcus is trying to say is; how can we keep the incestuous "direct funding" sham going if brokers finally realize that most of these funders are just syndicating what they fund, and broker what they don't?

I just checked with my back office and I misspoke. Some of the Funders mentioned have used our platform in the past to fund California deals as we are licensed.

As WestCoast mentioned we are good at what we do. If you want deals funded with great commissions and great service please give me a call.

I just checked with my back office and I misspoke. Some of the Funders mentioned have used our platform in the past to fund California deals as we are licensed.

As WestCoast mentioned we are good at what we do. If you want deals funded with great commissions and great service please give me a call.

New Era Lending

Jeff is a superstar and the speed is the key

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

Is this Danny K's company? Flaster still work there?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I don't think I'd advertise this. On Google that address looks like a Spanish bodega...

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I don't think I'd advertise this. On Google that address looks like a Spanish bodega...
    better then hiding where you are. honesty is always number 1

New Era Lending

After looking at the Google Street view, how could an ISO send a file there. Would they feel comfortable sending their parent's personal ss# and banking there.

I say this without judgement but rather in regards to perception. These guys may be the best at what they do. But is this how we want to portray ourselves to the public or businesses in KS or OK? Imagine their thoughts and concerns if they were aware. Like it or not it looks like a crack house under the L or 59th Street Bridge to a non-NY'er. Shouldn't we try for a higher level of presentation.

Honesty is one thing. Lack of common or business sense is another.