A DIRECT LENDER for ISO's. Finally a lender who looks out for ISO's.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

A DIRECT LENDER for ISO's. Finally a lender who looks out for ISO's.

I get it...You are frustrated. You can't get your deal approved and if you do -- the terms are too short. So you still leave frustrated and empty handed.

Not anymore. We will get it done. I own the company. I started this direct lender, and secured the financial backing necessary, with this simple idea in mind -- I am going to be there for the frustrated ISO's. When your D paper funder is stuck on 90-100 payments -- I'll go to 128 payments! Why? Because there is an under-served niche in the market for what I am going to provide. Ill go 55k, when your guy is stuck on 50k. I am looking to beat every deal! And give you the best commission!

I am a former and current broker -- I know everybody on the street -- but I, like you, would get frustrated on certain deals that couldn't get done. I will use that experience to be the "BROKERS FUNDER". I hated the lack of communication from certain funders. Not to mention the pompous, cocky wanna-be's that don't know how to appreciate or communicate correctly the fact I was submitting deal upon deal to them!

Here, every deal will get a detailed response -- FROM ME! We are looking to fund deals. And take on relationships. And we offer ISO's manageable and realistic breakpoints to incentive their participation.

PM me for details and Info, Vinny@ashtoncapllc.com 7185064297(Cell)

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vque View Post
    I get it...You are frustrated. You can't get your deal approved and if you do -- the terms are too short. So you still leave frustrated and empty handed.

Not anymore. We will get it done. I own the company. I started this direct lender, and secured the financial backing necessary, with this simple idea in mind -- I am going to be there for the frustrated ISO's. When your D paper funder is stuck on 90-100 payments -- I'll go to 128 payments! Why? Because there is an under-served niche in the market for what I am going to provide. Ill go 55k, when your guy is stuck on 50k. I am looking to beat every deal! And give you the best commission!

I am a former and current broker -- I know everybody on the street -- but I, like you, would get frustrated on certain deals that couldn't get done. I will use that experience to be the "BROKERS FUNDER". I hated the lack of communication from certain funders. Not to mention the pompous, cocky wanna-be's that don't know how to appreciate or communicate correctly the fact I was submitting deal upon deal to them!

Here, every deal will get a detailed response -- FROM ME! We are looking to fund deals. And take on relationships. And we offer ISO's manageable and realistic breakpoints to incentive their participation.

PM me for details and Info, Vinny@ashtoncapllc.com 7185064297(Cell)

Gut instinct tells me that you are not a lender. Are you licensed to lend in any state? What methodology do you use to make loans?