You know what? I just read a post and if I read it correctly. I believe what the company was asking or offering is that if you are a broker or an ISO and you're having problems placing your files with good lenders and then after that you're not capable of closing the deal and what I read was that there willing to close the deal for you and obviouslay give you a commission of the deal. Well if that is truly the case then I think I'm just going to create another account with my real name company email address phone number and all of the contact information which is a must if you are promoting something. i'm actually here to learn and gather information as I go along reading through this forum. However like I was saying if that is the case then I will create another account and the reality is if there is a broker or a ISO out there that does need a package placing. And obviously it is all about having relationships with these lenders which just so happens we're lucky enough to have phenomenal relationships with quite a few of the lenders which makes it easier for us to get deals done but if this broker is not capable of closing it and I actually along with my office would be more than happy to place the file for them and close it for them and because I think the broker deserves a higher commission because obviously he was the one that put it together and I would be more than happy to handle everything for them where basically all they do have to do is sit back and allow me to handle everything for them. Now obviously it comes down to the same **** you see in every post and thread will this guy back door the deal or steal the deal? In a situation like that it's definitely going to have to come down to trust and commitment. Which I am well aware so if I begin this type of process I would only recommend that a broker and Iso maybe send one or 2 My Way and let me handle everything for them and keeping them completely in the loop and fully transparent and once they realize that we. And I say we because there are a couple of us but once the broker realizes that we're straight up and will get the deal done for them and make sure they're paid that if this goes well they will clearly feel more comfortable about sending more packages our way. Soooooo i'm actually curious because if a company is saying that that's what they do and I personally believe they're paying a lower commission to the broker where like I said they deserve the highest commission but if that's how it's working then I will do it in a heartbeat and make sure everyone gets paid accordingly and it will be a happy successful relationship. Just a thought