Future Business Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Future Business Capital

Anybody heard of these guys? They sent me an unsolicited email with an ISO agreement. Are they direct? Anybody funded with them before? I tried searching on here but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

One employee on LinkedIn with mixed MCA history as an underwriter. No website. Screams underwriter gone broker to me

https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuel-akerman-898868a1/
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Quote Originally Posted by aredmond View Post
    One employee on LinkedIn with mixed MCA history as an underwriter. No website. Screams underwriter gone broker to me

https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuel-akerman-898868a1/
    That's pretty much what I thought, especially considering the email solicitation (below). But when asked, he stated explicitly that they are a direct funder and do everything in house. I'll wait it out and see if anybody else chimes in, but I might toss them a couple of small files I don't care about and see what they come back with. I'll update accordingly.

Dear Recipient,

I found your email address in my phone. Therefore, we must have done business at some point together either through Pearl Capital, Yellowstone Capital or Saturn Funding.

We are reaching out to you to inform you that Future Business Capital is open for business and we are now accepting submissions from ISOs. If you have any kind of deal that needs to be funded as soon as possible, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by sending us an application along with three months of business bank statements.

Our team has vast experience in the MCA space and we have quick turnaround time. At FBC, you will not be dealing with a sales representative, you will be dealing directly with the underwriter on each file. Our buy-rate is typically 1.379, depending on volume that we will be funding with you and the position of the deal.

We offer competitive commissions and we pride ourselves in our exceptional underwriting skills to fund a deal that we believe to be a good investment, both for us and for the merchant.

We understand that you have many options in the 2-5 position space, another option cant hurt.

Attached, please find FBC's ISO Agreement for your review.

Any new submissions can be send to uw@futurebusinesscapital.com

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions.

If you would like to discuss commission rates, Please reach out to Samuel Akerman at (917) 617-4659 or sam@futurebusinesscapital.com.

Best Regards,

Sam Akerman

Future Business Capital Underwriting
    Phone: 917-617-4659
    Email: uw@futurebusinesscapital.com

he sent me that email as well and is in breach of non compete with pearl because of these emails and calls