Cast Capital Reverse Consolidation Program
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cast Capital Reverse Consolidation Program

REVERSE CONSOLIDATION
    Send us the unfundable stacked files and make $$$
    We will consolidate merchants with 5,6,7,8 advances
    We will deposit necessary amount to cover current positions on a weekly basis, straight to merchant's account
    Merchant will pay one small daily payment
    Current advances will naturally be satisfied as we release disbursements
    This extends payback periods for merchants and cuts their monthly payments ~ in half, while keeping cash where it should be, with the business

What We Need!
    The positions need to be 6 months or less
    Last 3 months of Business Bank Statements
    List of the current advances
    funding company
    current balance
    # of payments left
    original funding amount
    Signed ISO Agreement with Cast Capital Funding

ISO COMMISSION!
    5 POINTS FOR FUNDING THE UNFUNDABLE!!!

“One Man's Stack is Another Man's Treasure.” - Bruce Leybel, Principal at Cast Capital Funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Just to clarify what you're saying here, you will take merchants with multiple positions, make an offer based off their revenue, not give the merchant the full amount at once but send them weekly disbursements to cover their advance payments and not have the merchants LOWER their daily payments but keep everything as is, merchant pays you a small daily payment with an extended term based off whatever it is that you're offering them? You are not having them settle or restructure any of their advances, everything stays as is? If that's what you're saying that's amazing and something that can be truly valuable in this industry. If you're a Debt restructuring company cleverly wording this post to spark interest, then we all knows what happens to guys like that around here. Looking forward to your response.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

interesring. Lots of exposure...

Senior Member Reputation points: 4567 NickHubbard's Avatar

It sounds very similar to what Everlasting Capital is offering.
    Nick Hubbard
    Senior Loan Advisor
    314-252-0299 - Office
    314-885-2262 - Direct
    nick@elitefactoring.com
    www.elitefactoring.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Everlasting cap

Quote Originally Posted by NickHubbard View Post
    It sounds very similar to what Everlasting Capital is offering.
    Hey Nick, is everlasting capital a direct funder? I thought they were a brokerage a few months back when i heard of them?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Not buying it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

This is what ml factors does

Cashvillage funding does this.

Cash Village? Oh come on.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Looks like a copycat WBL model

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

this is what ML factors does. You are not saving merchant anything, only freeing up some cash flow (which in some cases could work in their favor)

From their PR release:

"Cast Capital is an independent sales organization and acts in a sales referral partner capacity with a wide network of direct lenders.

As Cast Capital Corp. sales office expands, the firm is actively seeking new partnerships with established direct lenders and private investors new to the business cash advance industry."

-----

It's all bull****. So essentially they signed an ISO agreement with WBL and put out a press release advertising their new product.

Hey WestCoastFunding, the PR release is a few years old. This Consolidation program is real. You're really going to see it take off in this industry this summer. http://castcapitalfunding.com/consolidation/

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    Just to clarify what you're saying here, you will take merchants with multiple positions, make an offer based off their revenue, not give the merchant the full amount at once but send them weekly disbursements to cover their advance payments and not have the merchants LOWER their daily payments but keep everything as is, merchant pays you a small daily payment with an extended term based off whatever it is that you're offering them? You are not having them settle or restructure any of their advances, everything stays as is? If that's what you're saying that's amazing and something that can be truly valuable in this industry. If you're a Debt restructuring company cleverly wording this post to spark interest, then we all knows what happens to guys like that around here. Looking forward to your response.
    these guys reached out to me yesterday and I asked them the same questions you just did almost word for word. They said they do not restructure any of a merchants current advances in any way at all. I am waiting to get some more information but like you said if this is what they are doing they might be a nice add to the industry
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Chris7Lender,

Your press release claims you are brokers. Was your press release accurate? Let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Chris7Lender,

Your press release claims you are brokers. Was your press release accurate? Let us know.
    He already addressed this, said the press release was from a few years ago; a lot can change in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by CASHCASH View Post
    He already addressed this, said the press release was from a few years ago; a lot can change in a few years.
    He didn't address a damn thing.

Is he still brokering or not? It's a yes or no question. Do you have the answer to it (since you want to be his spokesperson).

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Does it matter if they fund AND also broker out deals? Most of the big funders like Bizfi, Yellowstone and SFS do this. As long as the deal funds and you get paid the agreed upon commission, what's the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Does it matter if they fund AND also broker out deals? Most of the big funders like Bizfi, Yellowstone and SFS do this. As long as the deal funds and you get paid the agreed upon commission, what's the big deal?
    it matters because I want to know whos hands touch the deal.. I dont care if they broker I care if they are trying to broker my deal. Full disclosure for how a deal is handled is important
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Those big funders will also put their money into it. Where is the proof this guy funds or syndicates anything? Who is to say they aren't brokers simply looking for stacked files to backdoor another position?

When you want to call yourself a "lender" they should be able to back it up. Without complaint.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Definitely John. My reps at the other funders always ask for permission before sending a deal out.

My #1 rule: if a potential business partner lies to you about who they are and what they do, you probably shouldn't trust them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

How many merchants do you still see that have 5 advances that are all 3 months or less. It has been years since i have seen someone that can benefit from a 6 month consolidation . Now if they can let say leave the first 2 alone and consolidate 3-5 only , i can see that helping people.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    My #1 rule: if a potential business partner lies to you about who they are and what they do, you probably shouldn't trust them.
    I agree completely with this. I also just feel people put too much on someone being a direct lender. If someone is better at a certain type of file then I am and can get it done I have no problem with them doing it. I personally have a number of ISO's that send deals through me because they say they make more money going through me or get better buy rates then if they went direct to certain banks. I know I am not the only one this is true for. For those of us who have been around awhile some of the relationships we have built allow us to get pricing service and commissions others can't at certain banks. There are people I use for their relationships at the same time people use me for mine. As long as everyone is upfront about the relationship does what they say they will and pay commissions when they should these relationships can work for all parties.. I think a lot more deals would get done across the board if people worked together a little more.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234