Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seeking a Funder or Established ISO to work for remotely

Good Day fellow DailyFunder members.

I am seeking an established funder or ISO to work for remotely. I have a 20 year sales career with most of it being done through telesales. I know how to close deals over the phone.

I was introduced to the business several months ago and have been hooked every since and know without a doubt that I was made for this industry. Unfortunately, I began working with a start-up company that really just don't have a clue. Of course I didn't know this at the start but as I learned more about this business I realized that I was stuck in a dead end company working for a person who is not fully committed to excellence. It was not a good fit.

So, with that said... I am seeking a company that requires hard work and dedication, looks to keep their sales staff busy AND accountable and truly cares about it's people.

What I need:

1. Leads -- I just need some qualified prospects to speak with daily, as many as I can so as to build a good pipeline of applications out quickly.

2. A small recoverable draw of sorts..... I am ok starting with being a 1099 employee but maybe after I prove myself we could discuss a W2 opportunity later down the road. If I have plenty of leads to speak with, I cant imagine I wouldn't have some nice deals going in the first couple weeks on the phone.

3. A fair split.... makes it much easier for a salesman to want to sell the small deals too.... and welcomed.... I have no problems selling 5 and 10k deals...

5. A phone (phone system) or softphone of sorts that I can tie into the company. One that I can purchase a head set for. Maybe an 8x8 phone?

6. A CRM system or back door employee portal that I can submit deals and track.

In turn, I will work my ass off. A barracuda!

If you are looking for a true professional that treats clients with respect while at the same time getting the business closed, I am your man.

I want to thank you Ladies & Gentlemen in advance for your consideration. Please send me a message if you have a spot and are interested. I am ready to go to work for you and kill it!

Bump Thank you for those that sent me a message, I recently replied to you.

I have spent the last 35 days believing in (and patiently waiting) on an opportunity from a fellow DF member that I thought was going to take me to the next level but it appears as if the joke is on me. How a person can mislead another and just flat out not tell the truth is amazing. What a trip! Well I'm not here to bash that person or company, I am here to find a new adventure... a real adventure.

Folks.... I am a family man, have strong roots, have lived in the same residence for over 10 years, stable, and above all else, I am professional. I just want to work.

I am available to start generating revenues for us immediately. I would absolutely love to expand your brand!

Thank you again for your time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by Sales Professional View Post

What I need:

1. Leads -- I just need some qualified prospects to speak with daily, as many as I can so as to build a good pipeline of applications out quickly.

If I have plenty of leads to speak with, I cant imagine I wouldn't have some nice deals going in the first couple weeks on the phone.
    If anybody has a lot of leads, they will be able to build a good pipeline. All of us are constantly on the lookout for MCA leads. They are too few and far between to give to an untested salesman. Good leads are a treasure and kept in-house and distributed to the top salesmen. Most likely you need to be willing to plug in to a dialer from home and make 300+ calls per day to generate your own leads. Or you have to be willing to manually dial UCC lists. It's grueling work but you have to start somewhere. You would start out as a 1099 contractor until you prove you can build a pipeline. After a few months of this and a good track record, you can think about moving to W2 status and receiving the good leads. Nobody is going to just start handing out leads to you. They're just too damn expensive.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 06-03-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Thank you for your input, nice edit lol. I didn't say I needed every lead in the company just as many as I could get but I do understand where you are coming from.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

You just want "as many leads as you can get." Good luck with that lol.

Well wouldn't any salesman?

Senior Member Reputation points: 820

Where are you located? Have you tried tracking down a local ISO that might be able to use your services? I honestly don't see someone turning over a pile of leads to a remote sales guy.

Unfortunately there are not any reputable local ISO's.. The only ISO shop is the one I posted of earlier.... which is the reason I posted here on a National Board to work remotely. Hey, cant blame a guy for trying...There are many companies out there... so I thought I would see if there are any interested parties. If I didn't post I would never know.

I also thank you for your reply Brian.

what state are you in?

Sent you a PM

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    If anybody has a lot of leads, they will be able to build a good pipeline. All of us are constantly on the lookout for MCA leads. They are too few and far between to give to an untested salesman. Good leads are a treasure and kept in-house and distributed to the top salesmen. Most likely you need to be willing to plug in to a dialer from home and make 300+ calls per day to generate your own leads. Or you have to be willing to manually dial UCC lists. It's grueling work but you have to start somewhere. You would start out as a 1099 contractor until you prove you can build a pipeline. After a few months of this and a good track record, you can think about moving to W2 status and receiving the good leads. Nobody is going to just start handing out leads to you. They're just too damn expensive.
    Knowing where to place a deal is something that can't be learned out of the office. And if the deal isnt place correctly and quickly the office will lose the deal.

I started in this business ~17 years ago as a Merchant Services rep.. things were much easier back then.. just call businesses all day on Monday.. set up your appointments for the rest of the week.. then go drive around and sell like crazy. That industry died for me though..

The way I got to where I am is just what others are saying.. with a twist.. I put in my dues.. pounded the pavement.. and once I had enough contacts on my own something wonderful started happening.. My cell phone started ringing! Whether you work for a company as a W2 or you work for yourself you are going to have to put in your dues.

I personally say that doing it yourself is the way to go.. You can probably get 60-70k a year working for a shop.. but working for yourself you can make that off 1 deal! Plus the hours and commute and unbeatable lol.. It just takes some time to get your pipeline filled up.

It took me 4 to 5 years to really get to where I was spending my time working deals instead of pounding the pavement. You should be able to do it faster.. especially if you concentrate on this 1 industry instead of running several (I did credit cards and restaurant POS for a long time with lending taking a 3rd position to those 2)

It is tough not getting a paycheck for months at a time sometimes.. but when you hit that one big deal that turns into 4 or 5 referrals for other deals it becomes all worth it.

MK14
    Sales Professional- I, like you, are in the same boat. I am not so much sales though I know how to train and lead a floor. I am an experienced admin who has pretty much been run down by "companies" who ran things wrong and got royally screwed. I am not just talking about admin as in answering phones... I mean creating documents, website, marketing, ISO relations, "Scrubbing", processing, and researching the ins and outs. I've so thought of running my own "no-nonsense" business but it is hard to find people in the business who are loyal and authentic to work with.

Sales Professional, Like a lot of other people on this board I started off in this industry long ago, for me its been almost 20 yrs ago. There is no certification in this Industry so the proof, as they say, is in the pudding. Before anyone will hand you "the keys to the kingdom" you will have to prove your capabilities...its just the way it is.

If you have been in this industry for any length of time then you must have learned that you can mine your own UCC Data. Sure, if you are mediocre you might close a small percentage...but with your own relationships you would earn 100% of Commissions.

I know you said you worked in this industry for several months but I dont know what sort of training you have received, but when we hire a new Rep we put them thru a 2 Day, 16 hr crash course before we even let them pick up a phone! Proper training is key to success along with discipline, time management, prospecting, and sales skills.

If a Shop was to simply give you leads, then they would have no guarantee that you simply werent closing them and sending the deals to your own funders and keeping 100% of the commission.

I am merely playing Devils Advocate and am not saying you would...but I dont know you...so how could I say for sure?

We dont even give our people leads. What we do is teach them to prospect and generate leads.

Learn to do that and you will never need anyone to hand you a lead again!

No one here is trying to say you cant sell, they are just saying that saying you can sell is much different than proving it!

As one of my mentors told me yrs ago...a Truly Good Salesman is never without Opportunity...
    Last edited by ERS; 06-04-2014 at 12:33 AM.

"As one of my mentors told me yrs ago...a Truly Good Salesman is never without Opportunity..."

Exactly why I posted on this forum. I believe opportunity is right around the corner and I was hoping to possibly find it here after having what I thought was an opportunity stalled out before my very eyes. lol

Anyhow ERS. Thank you for your reply. I too am a "proof is in the pudding" kind of fellow and I completely understand where you are coming from. But proof of character and determination can be shown in many different ways. The comment was made about being untested.... I have been plenty tested. And I don't think asking for some prospects to speak with is asking for the "keys to the kingdom" At least I hope it isn't. If they are worked properly the company stands to earn a great deal of revenue. That's why I ask for leads because I am not scared of them and they will be worked... it is a business.. that's why you hire sales professionals, to multiply earnings..... as far as loyalty... that would have to be a pretty shady person to take a lead from a company your employed with and then turn it into something else you were doing on the side.... sorry man that just isn't me.

I have been very transparent to all. I was introduced to the industry several months ago and have learned a great deal, and am still learning (this forum has some great information)... I enjoy the idea of the industry and know that I can accomplish some hardy goals with the right plan and the right team.

Again, I am certainly not here to stir any pots.. just seeking opportunity.

Thanks again for your input.

The money in this business is in renewals- just remember that as you hunt for your deal agreements -

Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
    The money in this business is in renewals- just remember that as you hunt for your deal agreements -
    Couldn't agree more MCA. Thank you for "looking out" !!
    Last edited by Sales Professional; 06-05-2014 at 04:47 PM.

I am a consultant who places Reps/ ISO's and processors etc... Are you on the east coast? I may have a few companies that can help.

Than you for your interest in assisting MA... I have sent you a PM

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MAFUNDPRO View Post
    I am a consultant who places Reps/ ISO's and processors etc... Are you on the east coast? I may have a few companies that can help.
    an MCA head hunter? Well, this is new....

ma

Ma, are you able to get us a senior underwriter ?? Please shoot me an email at Eddie.deangelis@vmccapital.com

Would like to discuss We are also in process of building a sales team inbound and outbound. We will need employees. My direct line is 267-569-7107

Ma, please get in touch with me. Eddie.deangelis@vmccapital.com. We may use want to use your services. 267-569-7107

Good day!!! I read your post a couple of days ago...i can help! How can we talk?

Quote Originally Posted by MOVEAHEADNOW View Post
    Good day!!! I read your post a couple of days ago...i can help! How can we talk?
    Good Day to you as well!! I just sent you a PM. Thanks for your interest

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Send me a PM so we can discuss further.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790