yellowstone - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    What happened to yellow stone ? They were known as the last stop on deals and if the decline it then burn the file. The last few files i had declined by them got approvals from 3 other lenders.
    My question is did yellowstone higher their criteria? or am i getting a bogus declines and the deals are getting backdoored ?
    Which other 3 funders came in strong?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    Which other 3 funders came in strong?
    cfg ;mantis/cresthill

Those were the 2 others i sent to and had approvals. Merchant had an approval from wall but i do not see docs to know if it was them direct.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Thank you for the shout out Ricky.

For those who are looking to sign up with CFG Merchant Solutions, feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

See our post in Promotions http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...ough-is-Enough

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Merchant had an approval from wall but i do not see docs to know if it was them direct.
    It was. I sit next to our underwriters and discuss deals directly, no other companies touch our clients.

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

Well rick im willing to work with you can you send ur number or send email to documentfunding@yellowstonecapllc.com

Member Reputation points: 254

Try Mark Kern! Always had good luck with him.
    Thad German

America's Business Capital
    www.americasbusinesscapital.com
    Toll Free: 1-888-426-0377 x 022
    Direct : 856-782-3801
    tgerman@abcmca.com

Its comical to read this garbage -- especially complaints about a deal "taken" from you. Get over it.

Yellow is what they are -- a place to get a deal done nobody else will approve -- or the final resting place of a stacked deal you did!

Ed Tucker is my guy there. He gets things done. AND...IF someone else submits a file u and him have worked in the past -- he takes ur back! Period.

All this whining on here is for pikers that don't do business. Yellowstone lets you earn on a file you all probably couldn't get funded anywhere else!

FACT!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by AAlonzo View Post
    Its comical to read this garbage -- especially complaints about a deal "taken" from you. Get over it.

Yellow is what they are -- a place to get a deal done nobody else will approve -- or the final resting place of a stacked deal you did!

Ed Tucker is my guy there. He gets things done. AND...IF someone else submits a file u and him have worked in the past -- he takes ur back! Period.

All this whining on here is for pikers that don't do business. Yellowstone lets you earn on a file you all probably couldn't get funded anywhere else!

FACT!
    You dug up a thread from last year, to complain about ....... people complaining?

The bottom line is, if you're not funding deals with yellowstone then you're leaving money on the table.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    The bottom line is, if you're not funding deals with yellowstone then you're leaving money on the table.
    I believe we have a very similar funding model. I am not knocking them in anyway shape or manner if they are Verizon of high risk we are a Sprint. (of course others may be T mobile / ATT / etc)...

DOUBLE DIGIT COMMISSIONS / FEW STIPS / MICRO FILES (RARELY NEED COJ) FUNDS ASAP WITH CONTRACTS-BACK-IN...
    Last edited by mcaguru; 02-21-2017 at 10:48 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

... Yellowstone lets you earn on a file you all probably couldn't get funded anywhere else!

FACT!
    Sooo wrong. Maybe once upon a time, this whole thread is bringing you proof to the opposite of what you're saying. YS is great but in nooooo way the last stop, not today, if you think like that, damn are you leaving money on the table.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

I think its amazing that this thread is still going. The fact is Yellowstone is a major player and if you otherwise you're either lying or misinformed. That being said, I will say that one of the best things about YS is that each Rep brings something different to the table and you either get along and fund a bunch of deals or you don't. If you don't then you may need a different rep. I'll be the first to admit that there are ISOs that have worked with my team that for whatever reason decided it wasn't working, but there are many more that would never leave.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I believe we have a very similar funding model. I am not knocking them in anyway shape or manner if they are Verizon of high risk we are a Sprint. (of course others may be T mobile / ATT / etc)...

DOUBLE DIGIT COMMISSIONS / FEW STIPS / MICRO FILES (RARELY NEED COJ) FUNDS ASAP WITH CONTRACTS-BACK-IN...
    What happened? You stole their mascot haha. Is your pricing a fraction of a difference?
    Don't really care for a response, just love the analogy

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

What mascot ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    What mascot ?
    Verizon's old, Sprint's new

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

The "Can you hear me now" guy.

Maybe I phrased that wrong -- I should have said Yellow is one of your last stops. Feel better (i forgot on these message boards you will get killed for the slightest of comments).

Bottom line -- I am a former stockbroker - a big one. And the greatest compliment was to say you worked for Hanover Sterling -- I learned everything there. It just seems pretty evident that anybody that is doing anything now a days -- STARTED at Yellow. Which is basically the greatest compliment you could give.

They are what they are a 100 payment - high factor joint. For 4+ positions. But one thing I know, maybe because of other reasons, but Ed Tucker? Dude came out of nowhere over there to be a player. Why? Because he is on point. Real recognizes real -- and I don't know his status there -- but I would bet in the past year it has risen.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

And the greatest compliment was to say you worked for Hanover Sterling -- I learned everything there.
    You mean the failed Hanover Sterling that was a front for the Genovese crime family that was using it to run massive scam? The firm collapsed when regulators asked to see their books and owners were arrested?

It just seems pretty evident that anybody that is doing anything now a days -- STARTED at Yellow. Which is basically the greatest compliment you could give.
    This is a joke, right? Please say this is a joke. This has to be sarcasm. Right?
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 02-22-2017 at 05:53 AM.

Ed did come out of nowhere and has become one of our biggest and best reps.

Ed is a great example of the opportunity we give folks at YSC....no one handed him 20 isos and told him to get to it... we tossed him in the deep end of the pool and said sink or swim....everything he has here is because he worked his tail off for it and continues to do so.

keep up the great work TMF!!

Maybe I phrased that wrong -- I should have said Yellow is one of your last stops. Feel better (i forgot on these message boards you will get killed for the slightest of comments).

Bottom line -- I am a former stockbroker - a big one. And the greatest compliment was to say you worked for Hanover Sterling -- I learned everything there. It just seems pretty evident that anybody that is doing anything now a days -- STARTED at Yellow. Which is basically the greatest compliment you could give.

They are what they are a 100 payment - high factor joint. For 4+ positions. But one thing I know, maybe because of other reasons, but Ed Tucker? Dude came out of nowhere over there to be a player. Why? Because he is on point. Real recognizes real -- and I don't know his status there -- but I would bet in the past year it has risen.

Thanks Isaac and Arty.

If any ISO's out there are looking for a YSC sales rep that will give you fast responses and solid approvals to your files give me a ring.

Ed Tucker (516) 634-2067

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

I've had the pleasure of watching Ed grow as a Rep at YSC and everything that has been said about him is true! vSo proud to call this guy a coworker.

YSC is the place to be so send your files to Ed (or Me)
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Ok...You are gonna get me raw and uncensored...

First off...I don't troll this site...its by chance...after a night out and I find myself still awake...

Second, and really FIRST -- You got a ****ing GURU in this thread! Do any of you have a clue who Isaac Stern is?! He's the Roy Ageloff of this business to me - without the illegal part! (Look up Roy Ageloff)

And I got pics from my friend, (yes friend), they are sitting courtside with the Knicks, on the ice with Rangers -- and flying F-16's in MIAMI! Ed Tucker, on his word to me, has said that Isaac is mad cool! And I BELIEVE IT!!!

Mind you if you didn't know...he's the ****ing owner of a MCA that funded $440M last year!!!

I'm tired of the complaining and whining -- trust me -- IF YOU ARE DOING ANY KIND OF SIGNIFICANT BUSINESS -- or you carry yourself in a certain way -- AIN'T nobody gonna get over....

And on that point...there's a "top hat" over there...I won't mention his name...that tried to get over ON ME...but I put a stop to that quick -- and like I said -- ED TUCKER -- ask for him -- he prides himself on protecting his files and ISO's.

Make sure you mention my name! haha...so i get something!

Karen37a
    new tag line
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-30-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

My two nickels here. Only have a few deals with YS but have never had an issue and Issac responded to a query on a rep pretty much immediately. Hats off to him in an industry with a less than stellar rep. Haven't seen a back door yet.

"TMf"

That's Tucker Mother ****er!
    Last edited by AAlonzo; 03-21-2017 at 01:08 AM.