yellowstone - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Okay...I am taking the bait!

Westcoast? U hater! U got even a ****ING CLUE! Okay...even if it what ur hater ass said was true! LMFAO! CUZ -- I seen EVERY Tyson fight live! RINGSIDE! EVERY ****ING ONE! Peter McNeely??! Yep! You chump! I lived! LIVED! LIVED!!!!

You wanna be chump! LMFAO. Im not even gonna say...

That's why you hate on **** still here. You will never walk into a strip club with a crew of guys all with $10k each about to go nuts! You will never feel that adrenaline. You are a ***** loser hater whining!

And trust me...if you ever crossed my path...lmfao! ha...Just let me tell you...I am not that guy on an off morning? You might cross paths with.

Cuz...I'm a little irritated now. And if you didn't already know -- trust this -- please...pretty please...with sugar on top...DONT ****ING PUSH MY BUTTONS!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by AAlonzo View Post

Westcoast? U hater! U got even a ****ING CLUE! Okay...even if it what ur hater ass said was true! LMFAO! CUZ -- I seen EVERY Tyson fight live! RINGSIDE! EVERY ****ING ONE! Peter McNeely??! Yep! You chump! I lived! LIVED! LIVED!!!!

That's why you hate on **** still here. You will never walk into a strip club with a crew of guys all with $10k each about to go nuts! You will never feel that adrenaline. You are a ***** loser hater whining!

And trust me...if you ever crossed my path...lmfao! ha...Just let me tell you...I am not that guy on an off morning? You might cross paths with.

Cuz...I'm a little irritated now. And if you didn't already know -- trust this -- please...pretty please...with sugar on top...DONT ****ING PUSH MY BUTTONS!
    Oh.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

yellow stone

Hi , reg yellow ... they declining than calling to your merchant .. talk to merchant . I had a great contact with principals but they start to chit .. renew by them self and paying you a commissions ... nothing special in a pricing side and product in general ...

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

yellowstone

Freeroll, are you trying to say that we're declining and then calling your deals? Not trying to be funny, but I'm having trouble interpreting what you wrote.

to Anthony

Anthony , with full respect to you personal ... Talk to Avi how many times he asked not to hit our merchants by phone ... two renewal never paid ( merchant confirmed us .. great !) and "0" respond from him .. ask a few time exploration reg commissions ..sent some new file ... never ever responded ... comment on it ...all records in my email.. not a joke

I've worked with Dwayne Webster over at Yellowstone and even though he's a bit unorthodox and can be a little much sometimes; he can get stuff done. He pays fairly, and he will let you know when a merchant is up for renewal instead of just going after them himself. If you're looking for someone who will do whatever he can to fund your file talk to Dwayne.
    Tyler Orr
    Firefly Funding Group
    Office: 401-584-9631
    Direct: 585-233-8391
    http://fireflyfundinggroup.com

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid and you can never go wrong"

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

All new iso's who have not signed up with YSC should sign up with Anthony... Best rep at YSC.

yellowstone

Freeroll, you and I spoke on the phone, thank you for reaching out

Lmonus, thanks for the shoutout my man and if any ISO's are not signed up with CFG, Lior is your guy 100%.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    Freeroll, you and I spoke on the phone, thank you for reaching out

Lmonus, thanks for the shoutout my man and if any ISO's are not signed up with CFG, Lior is your guy 100%.
    I'll be completely honest here.

Avi will own that @s$. I wouldn't work with either him or Dwayne Webster. Document funding will literally backdoor that @$s with people working in his team.

Anthony Saracino from everything i have heard from my rep at yellowstone is that he is a standup guy. He funds 1.5M+ a month, i think. I'd sign up with Anthony any day over Avi, Dwayne, or anybody else at yellowstone.

Thanks!

Anybody else other then MY rep. My YSC rep > All other YSC reps.

Take care gentlemen.

yellowstone

^ Thank you for the shoutout, but last months numbers were 3.1m, August should be higher .

There are a lot of great reps here, having the right guy here servicing your files is enough to change anyone's perspective about YSC. For a guy like myself who does well here, in my eyes it makes no sense to try and steal one file from an iso just to get caught and lose all future submissions. I don't know what may or may not have happened between you and Avi, but he has a large loyal iso network and he puts up big numbers here. I personally don't see someone on his level having to backdoor deals to make a few extra bucks.
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 08-25-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    What happened to yellow stone ? They were known as the last stop on deals and if the decline it then burn the file. The last few files i had declined by them got approvals from 3 other lenders.
    My question is did yellowstone higher their criteria? or am i getting a bogus declines and the deals are getting backdoored ?
    We fund a lot of deals that Yellowstone is already in if you need a source for any stack deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Dave ill subordinate on your post LOL
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Member Reputation points: 2198

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post

Avi will own that @s$. I wouldn't work with either him or Dwayne Webster. Document funding will literally backdoor that @$s with people working in his team.

Anthony Saracino from everything i have heard from my rep at yellowstone is that he is a standup guy. He funds 1.5M+ a month, i think. I'd sign up with Anthony any day over Avi, Dwayne, or anybody else at yellowstone.

Thanks!
    I don't know anthony...But I have worked with Avi for a couple years now and i have NEVER seen a file backdoored and he works his ass off to get deals done...renewals never an issue either.....Again not saying anything negative about anyone but AVi is great guy

Agreed with Anthony.

Its better to work with someone whose successful with great lenders on his end like Anthony, who is actually a GOOD person.

More props to him for actually building up his book by playing ball the right way.

Sign up with him. I've never spoken to the guy, but when word of mouth is good, that means A LOT in our industry.

Anthony should be the golden boy for your company Isaac.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

yellowstone

He absolutely is. He built his book of business up from nothing to hopefully hitting 3.5-4M a month on always treating his isos extremely well and doing the right thing. We as a company could not be more happy and proud of the job he is doing!

Johndough17,

I know Avi on a personal and business level for years. The claims you're making are very serious and it would probably make sense for you to
    put your business info and real name on here if such claims are going to be made. Avi is a stand up person and many people on DF would vouch for that. Perhaps there was some sort of misunderstanding over a deal and it should be addressed, however the answer isn't attacking someone's character.

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post

Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

I completely agree with Arty, I have worked with Avi for over 5 years now and he is a stand up guy who always fights for his isos and merchants.

On a personal level I have come to respect him and his work ethic.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by AAlonzo View Post

I'm happy this thread came back. I want to frame this comment.

Member Reputation points: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    I completely agree with Arty, I have worked with Avi for over 5 years now and he is a stand up guy who always fights for his isos and merchants.

On a personal level I have come to respect him and his work ethic.
    Avi is an amazing ISO rep to work with- trustworthy, quick to reply and gets deals FUNDED. bottom line.