Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Merchant Processing Commission ?

Hi Guys, Long time follower, first time poster! 2 part question here:

Would anyone be willing to explain the commission structure a typical Merchant Processing Company pays for switching over Merchant Accounts? Obviously no one has to share their personal incomes, i'm just curious what I could expect to make from switching my client's merchant processing over and if it's even worth my time.

The second part of my question..

I noticed when searching for different Merchant Processing companies that most of them seem to also offer Merchant Cash Advances. I am a small ISO and have built up my relationships up over the past 2 years of hard grinding... the last thing I want to do is hand off my clients to a processing company that is going to have the merchant directly wired to them pitching cash advances behind my back... Has anyone had any issues here?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Member Reputation points: 32

Hi Maverick,

BMS specializes and works with nearly all MCA providers, whether its as a SPlit Partner, ACH Processor (Go ACH), or Software provider (MCA Track). The one thing we don't do is offer Cash advances to our merchants as the relationship with our Funding ISO's is our number one priority.

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.

Thank you,

Perry Chen

24/7 Support-877.382.6262

D: 212-444.9567
    M: 917.754.8435
    F: 212.208.4472
    E: Perry@swipebms.com
    W: WWW.SWIPEBMS.COM

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

Sterling is a processor and direct lender
    Jason H l Sales & Business Development
    Quikstone Capital Solutions l Tampa FL
    Direct Line & Mobile 813-371-8233 l Fax 813-371-8233 l Text 727-492-8812
    Jason.Hausle@quikstonecapital.com
    www.quikstonecapital.com

Direct Lender Since 2005

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Hi Guys, Long time follower, first time poster! 2 part question here:

Would anyone be willing to explain the commission structure a typical Merchant Processing Company pays for switching over Merchant Accounts? Obviously no one has to share their personal incomes, i'm just curious what I could expect to make from switching my client's merchant processing over and if it's even worth my time.

The second part of my question..

I noticed when searching for different Merchant Processing companies that most of them seem to also offer Merchant Cash Advances. I am a small ISO and have built up my relationships up over the past 2 years of hard grinding... the last thing I want to do is hand off my clients to a processing company that is going to have the merchant directly wired to them pitching cash advances behind my back... Has anyone had any issues here?

We can establish you with a processor that does NOT sell MCA's.

Hey man,

I am an ISO for NPC. I pay my reps an 8X multiple on profitability and a residual split. For example, if you have a deal that earns me $100 a month in residual (depending on our split) you would get an $800 bonus for that account up front. If you have an account where I earn $200 a month as per our split, your bonus is $1600 up front. You still earn your monthly split also.

Basically I allow you to choose your split and I pay you a multiple on what I make on the account. Our team services the account 100% going forward also. To my knowledge I am one of the only ISOs that compensate reps in this manner. Total Merchant Services does as well but they are a bit more complex, they don't pay up front, and they will clawback residuals if the bonus payout was incorrect.

Give me a call if you want to talk about potentially working together. You can reach me at 516-497-9006

Thanks
    James