who's doing the best consolidations nowadays?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

who's doing the best consolidations nowadays?

anyone doing them not maxing out at 100k or 150k, no limit on positions paid or amount netted? anyone accepting them and actually making offers?
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Yes, yes and yes

Max limit is $2MM
    We have one at funding right now for $2MM and three more $500k+ in underwriting at the moment.
    Monthly payment
    12-30 month term, with early payoff at six months or later (no fees or interest, client just pays remaining principle).
    No requirement to net any cash
    Theoretically...no limit on the number of positions we will consolidate (I have consolidated eight positions), although I am going to look hard at why someone ended up with so many positions. :-)
    My primary driver for pre-qualification is NET income (after all expenses and owner draw). We need to be sure the client can afford the monthly debt service, with comfortable margin left over.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested in discussing.

Best,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    Yes, yes and yes

Max limit is $2MM
    We have one at funding right now for $2MM and three more $500k+ in underwriting at the moment.
    Monthly payment
    12-30 month term, with early payoff at six months or later (no fees or interest, client just pays remaining principle).
    No requirement to net any cash
    Theoretically...no limit on the number of positions we will consolidate (I have consolidated eight positions), although I am going to look hard at why someone ended up with so many positions. :-)
    My primary driver for pre-qualification is NET income (after all expenses and owner draw). We need to be sure the client can afford the monthly debt service, with comfortable margin left over.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested in discussing.

Best,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com
    Anthony,

Dan is a great for clients with a solid balance sheet and strong P&L, some of the others doing consolidations are Payroll financing, Breakout Capital and IOU that don't require merchant to net.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    anyone doing them not maxing out at 100k or 150k, no limit on positions paid or amount netted? anyone accepting them and actually making offers?
    I personally haven't had that much traction with "consolidations" because, usually merchants who are requesting the consolidations are already too deep in the water, with the stacks harming their cashflow. They usually have NSFs, Overdrafts, and Negative Days through the roof and nobody will touch them.

In terms of funders/lenders doing consolidations, there's a ton of people out there:

- Some call their programs "consolidations" but they really function like a regular pay-off has always functioned, where a funder will pay off another funder's balance as long as the merchant nets 50% - 65% of the funds.

- Some are doing more real "consolidations" without requiring the merchant to net anything.

But my reality has been that merchants requesting consolidations are already deep in the water and can't get approved anywhere due to the high amount of NSFs/Overdrafts that have resulted from the stacks.

WBL
    Joseph at 2121-220-6009

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I personally haven't had that much traction with "consolidations" because, usually merchants who are requesting the consolidations are already too deep in the water, with the stacks harming their cashflow. They usually have NSFs, Overdrafts, and Negative Days through the roof and nobody will touch them.

In terms of funders/lenders doing consolidations, there's a ton of people out there:

- Some call their programs "consolidations" but they really function like a regular pay-off has always functioned, where a funder will pay off another funder's balance as long as the merchant nets 50% - 65% of the funds.

- Some are doing more real "consolidations" without requiring the merchant to net anything.

But my reality has been that merchants requesting consolidations are already deep in the water and can't get approved anywhere due to the high amount of NSFs/Overdrafts that have resulted from the stacks.
    This is exactly the situation where WBL's product can be a viable option for your borrowers. If they have unused, inefficient equity in any real estate they (or a friend) own, we can structure a consolidation loan to pay off their multiple advances. Even with significant NSF and Negative Daily activity in the bank accounts, we can still consolidate many merchants and throw them a lifeline.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801