Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lead Generation Website Value

My name is Milton

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Lendio actually purchased the top lead gen site some years back, which ranked #1 for the keyword "business loans" and held that spot for about 2.5 - 3 years. It was generating 1500 - 2500 leads a month.

It makes sense to buy a top lead gen. site because the work is already done and the risk is almost removed. You're able to leverage the benefits of a solely controlled inbound lead generation platform, without paying the cost in time and knowledge, as well as trial and error required, to likely fail. Funders are not usually great marketers, it's not something you get up one day and just become good at (as referenced by the many different failure stories posted, testing out different tools).

There is a Google algorithm change every week, most under the radar unless you're in that space. If you know what you're doing, you already know how to plan and adjust for them. But even then, that doesn't mean you just stop trying, especially if this is your livelihood.

Shield isn't the only one that spent a lot of money for those top rankings, Paramount, Genesis, Wilshire Finance, Amerimerchant, Merchant Loans, among numerous others, threw money at trying to take that top position as well, with Merchant Loans having the most success, and that was only a few months. You have to be very good at hitting a moving target in the dark while blindfolded, and it's not just simply spending a lot of money.

-
    www.UccRadar.com
    Make an offer, I dare you...

I don't buy the Lendio story. I tried to buy all their aged flow back in the summer. They were happy to sell but only had 3,000 total.

However, you make a bunch of other solid points.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

I wasn't selling any stories, I'm selling facts .

Keep in mind that these events occurred BEFORE the Google penguin and panda updates, which is more than a year ago now and the site was pretty much crushed after that update, as it used the excessive backlinking method.

I have thousands of their aged leads sitting on my hard drive as we speak, and that's just the tip, so unless you were looking for some specific kind of limited criteria, let me assure you they have many multiples over a few thousand leads. If you're looking for heavy volume of business owners seeking short term (and long) funding, where you control the source, at wholesale pricing, I might have someone you can speak to. These aren't aged leads either, they won't be sitting in a bunch of funders databases, it's a real time source.

I have a "cash advance" lead gen site in the restaurant niche that is ranked in position 1 on bing and yahoo and page 3 in google. The site has gotten over 150 unique visitors and 3k hits within last 3 months. Would anyone be interested?

Gsr702...id like to speak with you more about this...please call me tomorrow if you can @ 973-420-2722. Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gsr702 View Post
    I have a "cash advance" lead gen site in the restaurant niche that is ranked in position 1 on bing and yahoo and page 3 in google. The site has gotten over 150 unique visitors and 3k hits within last 3 months. Would anyone be interested?
    I would like to purchase several of your sites. Please call me ASAP at the number below.

Thank you,

Zachary Ramirez
    Alliance Funding Group, Inc.
    3745 W. Chapman Ave. Suite 200
    Orange, CA 92868
    Phone: 800-978-8817 Ext. 1275
    Direct: 714-450-1275