New MCA Fool and Daily Funder, but with midtown phone experience, looking to see...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Noob Reputation points: 10 Nobo Dy's Avatar

New MCA Fool and Daily Funder, but with midtown phone experience, looking to see...

Ummm... lol

I have several years midtown, debt settlement, phone sales and phone sales leadership experience, am a certified paralegal, have collection experience, real estate development, management and sales experience, and other business. Am currently owner / operator of breakfast restaurant, and can be found at guldies.com. I am a very fast learner, a smart guy, first ever to max out ASVAB in 1980 and a member of HIQ Organization above Mensa. I am honest, trustworthy, reliable, and care about and actually want to help folks.

I recently opened several portals with direct lenders and brokers and am digging my own leads from the internet without much luck but staying at it, trudging, learning and getting comfortable, paying attention here to the folks doing it every day, wrapping my head around MCA. I am serious enough that I close the restaurant now at 11 am and work my lead digging and such the rest of the day until 8 or 9 pm. Intent is to transition from restaurant to MCA or other, but am quickly finding that marketing is the only way to get anywhere in this business so am figuring must dig until can buy some and then keep doing that, upgrading the leads, finding better, to a good live transfer I am guessing. I was considered a good closer and leader when in midtown, I believe, and I know there are members here from Cresthill that I worked with in NY.

Still looking around MCA to find right fit if any, sales or collections or other, telecommute hopefully or initially, cash strapped for relocating, too many financial responsibilities right now unless advance is part of relo. All I can do is keep digging for now and keep going forward hard...

Looking to see what , if anything, might be out there among the Daily Funder Members. Too good of an opportunity and I know am on slowest route on my own without marketing. You folks do this every day and are this business!

If me, again, I can be found at guldies.com, and my words resonate with anyone as someone they could really use, a hard working asset, someone who could be very valuable short or long term to them and make them lots of money and potentially be a great fit, then I hope they reach out to me so we can talk and perhaps find out. I am about energy, and things need to feel right with me and must feel right with who I work for as well. This posting could be a winning lottery ticket for me and someone else!

Am looking to make money, lots, and will, to get out of restaurant, relocate, and permanently secure my financial future. I know where I'm going, and am looking for a place to start making the money to do it, and I know I am a risk worth taking for the right company.

pm me or email me please

Rob Roy
    rob@guldies.com
    Guldies Restaurant
    Gorham, NH

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Welcome to the space . So basically you took out a couple of cash advances on your restaurant and then decided you can make more money this way . Might be true . Good luck

Noob Reputation points: 10 Nobo Dy's Avatar

Ummm... Nope, have never needed a cash advance for any business I have ever done. Would mean I need to do something else if I can't pay the bills. I could sit and die here if I wanted to, and be of great service running my community restaurant, but I want to do lots more good things.

I want to do MCA because the need is there and I am honest and good at helping folks, which I think a few guys at Cresthill can vouch for that I use to work with several years ago in NYC. Just not right fit with them right now so am trying to get up to speed asap instead of digging, digging, digging, as I know marketing is the name of the game.

When I do get going I am sure will be developing my own teams again, and have no problem starting at the bottom, will be there soon enough and learn everything I can along the way.