Long Island ISO seeking sales professionals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Bizbrella, headquartered in Mineola, NY is looking for hardworking and committed sales professionals to join our growing team. Competitive compensation structure - salary plus commission. If you are hungry and looking for a career, we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to: jobs@bizbrella.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by adroc View Post
    Bizbrella, headquartered in Mineola, NY is looking for hardworking and committed sales professionals to join our growing team. Competitive compensation structure - salary plus commission. If you are hungry and looking for a career, we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to: jobs@bizbrella.com
    What makes you guys different? Do you offer benefits?

The difference is they have changed names in the last few years more times than anyone can keep track of that's their main accomplishment in the Long Island MCA space.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Weren't they originally Powerup the company that back doors and doesn' t pay?

John - no. We have no affiliation nor history with Powerup. We are an ISO and do not co-broke deals. Not sure where you got that info but it is incorrect.

HDF - thanks for the inquiry. We are well capitalized, investing smartly in marketing and leads, and have a strong management team. Plenty of benefits - great team, nice location, competitive comp, ample supply of leads. No health plan or 401k as this point, however.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Wrong info then.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

The owners of Bizbrella are thieving scumbags. They pay their employees minimum wage with false promises of bonuses that never materialize. I know this firsthand as I was a manager there. The 2 guys who run it are nice dudes, but the owners are absolute animals.

They stiffed me out of almost $10,000 commission (on a referral deal of all things). They still owe it to me. It is a pattern they repeat over and over with companies they own. Worst part of it is they live in a palace.

But don't take my word for it. http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/...-in-401k-scam/

Beware.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

yikes