Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

who to go to equip leaseback??

Example they already own equip and want loan or money using th as the as collateral. Try not to recommend friends or people who have to wait for there boss to read paper etc. No I won't use David r..I'd rather work selling fruit.

Not using bw capital solutitions. Anybody else...prefer to deal with direct otherwise I might here boss is golfing waiting on him n he's at dr.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

BW Capital Solutions is the best bet for these types of deals -- most equipment lessors aren't accepting new brokers right now.

One thing to note is equipment financing (especially leasebacks) take longer than working capital deals. You may go 24 hours or more between each update.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

I understand. Nothing wrong with david..however I had an intial.offer Friday and sent additional info monday...it's been 48 hrs and today my customer said he's going elsewhere. It's about the customers. As far as wait time zach..that's fine..u know more about wait times ahead of time then david. Had I known about wait times..I could of maybe told customer instead of looking disorganized.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Next time you have a lease deal give me a call and I'll fill you in on where it's going to go and howlongit will take. Depending on the deal approvals can take between 24 hours and several weeks. Who is Davis?
    Bob

Zack and Golf, if you wish I will be glad to introduce you to Lessors accepting new brokers. The problem is that many want you to have enough industry experience to not send them deals they can't do and have enough knowledge to present the pros and cons of leasing.
    Bob

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

lendberry has a pretty interesting leaseback program. just expect to wait a week or so to hear back once you submit everything
    Last edited by rdgllc; 07-13-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

BW Capital? Seriously? A one horse stable in a desert town. Another tiny broker with their chest puffed out like they can do what others can't. If you can't get on with Financial Pacific or Pawnee Leasing, you are a criminal or a retard, and unfortunately for you, those are the only subprime options in equipment leasing. It is a boys club admittedly, and when you attempt to co-broker deals you will get shafted 90% of the time.

If you don't know where to send deals, or can't get on with the proper lenders, get the F OUT of the business or go work for someone. And by working for someone I mean go sit in a cube and listen to some manager pound his chest about mission statements, working "hard", call time, and the last sales book he read. Smile and dial.

Member Reputation points: 817 Jplummer's Avatar

Depending on the credit we maybe able to help. However we would have to get you signed up as a broker and you will have to pass our background check. If you feel the deal has some legs email me some details and I can let you know if we might be able to get it done.
    Jim Plummer
    Quality Leasing Co., Inc.
    A Tom Wood Automotive Company
    Office: 317-253-4415
    Direct: 317-845-8768
    Fax: 317-688-6420
    Cell: 317-512-9618
    www.qualityleasingco.com

Member Reputation points: 596 BW Capital Solutions's Avatar

My chest isn't puffed out lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

I have done some equipment deal with David and BW and have no complaints..This is a good option for MCA brokers who come across an equipment deal every now and then..

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

Who is this David that is so infamously known in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by TedFundy View Post
    Just a guy...not with my chest puffed out though like some people think. hahaha

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

Quote Originally Posted by TedFundy View Post
    Pimp.jpg

BWAHAHAHA you captured my good side.
    Last edited by BW Capital Solutions; 07-14-2016 at 06:49 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

I blame Everest for the above pic

BW Capital? Seriously? A one horse stable in a desert town. Another tiny broker with their chest puffed out like they can do what others can't. If you can't get on with Financial Pacific or Pawnee Leasing, you are a criminal or a retard, and unfortunately for you, those are the only subprime options in equipment leasing. It is a boys club admittedly, and when you attempt to co-broker deals you will get shafted 90% of the time.*

If you don't know where to send deals, or can't get on with the proper lenders, get the F OUT of the business or go work for someone. And by working for someone I mean go sit in a cube and listen to some manager pound his chest about mission statements, working "hard", call time, and the last sales book he read. Smile and dial.

Ty fund.

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    Ty fund.
    Mr. Klaus has no clue who I am...but I'm flattered that he pretends too.

Next time you call someone looking for an update...don't start off the conversation by threatening to do violence to me with my 14 year old daughter sitting in the seat next to me. It's very rare in our field of work to take off any time...but on this day I had left work halfway through the day to spend time with her on her birthday. You were right about only one thing...customer comes first and your lack of class cost your customer the opportunity to get the funding that they needed. You should feel ashamed Scott/golf2014. Good luck in this business if that's how you are.
    Last edited by BW Capital Solutions; 07-15-2016 at 11:33 AM.

You should go seek therapy or go to ear nose dr..never said anything about violence. You drew assumptions. Client is lined up with someone else who doesn't ask fir stuff and broken promises. Also I never signed an is agreement with you..everybody else insists on one..another reason your full crap. I said I was going to cone out to west coast...violence never said that. Nice try to look cool on message boards. Didn't you say you could care less about what I posted..it wouldn't affect your.business..yet you are posting and sticking chest out. Not sure what a day with daughter has to do with topic at hand. It's Fri eve and I went out tonight..drove car and went to restaurant. Somewhat the kind of nonsense you posted about. Also never said I had issue with you..yet you who doesn't care what I write talks about stuff. Let's see...ball..asphalt..hotdogs..crowds..yes rambling.

You guys owe me 4 minutes of my life back Ha!

Heck, I think you gots at least 5 minutes worth.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8536

In the future go to MaximCC, however they require you to have the merchant fill out a personal financial statement (Not a big deal). Mae Philpot is no longer the bizdev rep anymore so I have no idea who you'd sign up with but reach out to Doug Houlihan, 213-480-4057.

We are a direct lender and ONLY fund on equipment.
    just heard about this site and am surfing ......................

Jim Newman
    Loeb Term Solutions

Minimum loan size $500,000.00