Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Unfundable Deals

Does anyone know who would fund someone doing around 15-20k a month with 11 negative days and a position? If you actually find a funder that will go through with it I will give you a gift.

Also, anyone that funds defaulted deals? That would be a huge bonus.

Oh and there is no real estate.

Unfundable Deals

I can't... Seriously I just can't anymore with these questions like trying to fund a defaulted deal... Go find a real merchant or close up shop already and go away.

That last part was a joke.

I am actually wondering if there is a funder who would fund someone doing around 15-20k a month with 11 negative days and a position?

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

Unfundable Deals

does the merchant do any kind of cc processing?

are his deposits in lump payments and/or come specifically on a day?

you have to get creative...

but at some point you have to realize that we aren't here to save anyone... that's Jesus job.

...that last part was a joke.

I wish there were cc statements.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by funding4fun View Post
    I wish there were cc statements.
    And we all wish you knew the fundamentals of your job.

They don't process credit cards.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

11 negative days. They need a job, not a cash advance.

thanks, i guess

So here's some positive news. LoanMe doesn't look at the number of negative days, we are a monthly repayment and therefore we don't need to see the same consistency with cash flow as a daily repayment MCA product. Having a position out, will depend on the business owners credit. If they fall into our tier A, B+ and B tiers then we will take 2nd position. If they fall under our tiers C, D, E then we will deduct their outstanding balance from our offer.

We will not fund defaulted deals. I see from the above post that was a joke, but just wanted to be clear.
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

thanks, i guess
    bad deal burn it and move to the next one.. Dont waste time on bad deals, you will burn you relationships with banks and waste time that could be spent working on fundable files
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Does anyone know who would fund someone doing around 15-20k a month with 11 negative days and a position? If you actually find a funder that will go through with it I will give you a gift.

Also, anyone that funds defaulted deals? That would be a huge bonus.
    Eeek! sounds pretty bad. Here's the deal though- depending on why the company has those pesky NSFs makes all the difference. Always a case-by-case but we would be happy to review and tell you a strait up yes or no for every risky file that you see come across your desk.

As in defaulted deals... you mean defaulted on a Funder with no communication? Just cut off? NO. It could happen again. Especially since the company is already at risk as it is (industry, financials, etc.) it is hard to represent that business when a Funding Company is most likely managing investments. No one is going to put money into a deal knowing the default had no recourse and can see they can do it again.

Real estate- Yes. Email me to set up a call and we can review to see if we are a good outlet.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

Me im a high risk lender but i dont want to overlverage the client it seems like they may be bleeding out their cash flow i might give a shot but no promises here sounds like their is alot of risk i would ask for payback months and a buyout to become first position call me 5512638638 or email me dwaynew@yellowstonecapllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by dworange View Post
    Me im a high risk lender but i dont want to overlverage the client it seems like they may be bleeding out their cash flow i might give a shot but no promises here sounds like their is alot of risk i would ask for payback months and a buyout to become first position call me 5512638638 or email me dwaynew@yellowstonecapllc.com
    Are you available for speaking engagements to prospective clients? That would be sweet. If you can lead off the pitch with "Me, I'm" we'll have them hook line and sinka and eating out of the plam of hour hands. That and your favorite coloring book to distract them while we throw some junk fees in.

Sounds like you have a good program! Please have someone give me a call. Tim w/ FlexCap Solutions 469-288-7007 Thanks!