Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

Post Yellowstone capital looking for new isos now earn extra points on your dead deals

Yellowstone capital one of the leading companies in global electronic commerce is looking for new isos and reps to join our company we have a structure that is one of a kind and we are willing to help with those declined deals stop waiting and get funded call 5512638638 or 6467773348 and ask for dwayne webster yellowstone cap looking to hear from you

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Are you serious? See that window next to your desk? Back up, make sure your shoes are tied nice and tight and run, run real fast toward it. When you are about 3 feet away from said window, dive like you are catching the winning pass at the end of a Super Bowl, except you're not, you're just ridding the world of another Yellowstone broker which is about the equivalent. What the world doesn't need is another 1.59 at 4 months. Leave. Quit. Dive.

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

Ouch,....newbie just trying to get his foot in the door. All you have to tell him is that 4-5 other YSC reps are already on this board.

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Ouch,....newbie just trying to get his foot in the door. All you have to tell him is that 4-5 other YSC reps are already on this board.
    Its Monday Chambo... Your response is more of a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday response.. Early Monday probably before the second cup of coffee kicks in responses can get a little angry
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    your getting soft . lol .

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

I know the guy.....I'll have a chat with him

HONESTY AND HARD WORK AND NO IM NOT A NEWBIE IM A MAN THAT HAS BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR FIVE YEARS I BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK AND EXSTOCK BROKER FROM national securities ALSO WORKED AT THE FAMOUS WB CLEMONS STONES COMBINED insurance TONS OF EXPERIANCE AND GOOD GUY DOING THE RIGHT THING AND WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TEST ME OUT GIVE ME A SHOT ILL GIVE YOU reference AS WELL NEW ISOS CAME ON BORAD FROM LAST WEEK AND THE WILL VOUCHER... HERE TO HANDLE BUSINESS AND MAKE MONEY FOR ME MY ISOS AND MY COMPANY YELLOWSTONE CAPITAL ....LETS WIN TOGEATHER ISO'S 5512638638

Quote Originally Posted by dworange View Post
    honesty and hard work and no im not a newbie im a man that has been in the business for five years i been around the block and exstock broker from national securities also worked at the famous wb clemons stones combined insurance tons of experiance and good guy doing the right thing and will go above and beyond the call of duty test me out give me a shot ill give you reference as well new isos came on borad from last week and the will voucher... Here to handle business and make money for me my isos and my company yellowstone capital ....lets win togeather iso's 5512638638
    dwaynew@yellowstonecapllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

Yellowstone capital looking for new isos now earn extra points on your dead deals

OY...you don't even know English

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by dworange View Post
    HONESTY AND HARD WORK AND NO IM NOT A NEWBIE IM A MAN THAT HAS BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR FIVE YEARS I BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK AND EXSTOCK BROKER FROM national securities ALSO WORKED AT THE FAMOUS WB CLEMONS STONES COMBINED insurance TONS OF EXPERIANCE AND GOOD GUY DOING THE RIGHT THING AND WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TEST ME OUT GIVE ME A SHOT ILL GIVE YOU reference AS WELL NEW ISOS CAME ON BORAD FROM LAST WEEK AND THE WILL VOUCHER... HERE TO HANDLE BUSINESS AND MAKE MONEY FOR ME MY ISOS AND MY COMPANY YELLOWSTONE CAPITAL ....LETS WIN TOGEATHER ISO'S 5512638638
    now we know in all caps lock that you are truly a newbie . welcome to the industry and ask one of the other guys there how to post more coherently .

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

AAAAAAAND this just in, "Yellowstone Capital is looking to hire 25 new sales associates ASAP!!!!". For more info, go back to the thread:

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...llowstone+reps

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    AAAAAAAND this just in, "Yellowstone Capital is looking to hire 25 new sales associates ASAP!!!!". For more info, go back to the thread:

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...llowstone+reps
    Minimum requirements:
    1- A pulse
    2- Ability to fog a mirror
    3- Train fare

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Minimum requirements:
    1- A pulse
    2- Ability to fog a mirror
    3- Train fare
    I have seen some zombies on The Walking Dead that move faster and have more initiative than some reps on the phones, I would cross out the first 2 requirements.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I have seen some zombies on The Walking Dead that move faster and have more initiative than some reps on the phones, I would cross out the first 2 requirements.
    My bad. I'll try again:

1- Not in jail (at the present moment)
    2- Needs money
    3- Train fare

Karen37a
    lol Must live on the bus line