Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Start-up Loans

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if you know any non MCA lenders actually funding start up deals and actually paying commissions. The best options I have are Guidant (to use retirement funds tax free) and Hawkeye Management (for applying for small biz credit cards) but they only work on specific and limited scenarios. There is also a recent post in this forum stating that Funding Circle just entered the market.
    Of course, other alternatives include Crowdfunding, Personal Asset Based Loans, P2P lending, etc but they are not necessary targeted to the new retail or service business.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    JC

If you are looking for any such party one and the foremost thing to keep in mind is that the other person should be trustworthy and you should also If If have enough stamina to suffer any loss. If you have opted for crowdfunding sector. no doubt it is great, but for getting return on that amount, you should have to wait for some years till that property starts providing some profits. It is also to be clear in mind that if that sector where you have invested goes in loss, your amount will also be there and you will not get even any single penny.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Start up funding

Quote Originally Posted by JCC View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if you know any non MCA lenders actually funding start up deals and actually paying commissions. The best options I have are Guidant (to use retirement funds tax free) and Hawkeye Management (for applying for small biz credit cards) but they only work on specific and limited scenarios. There is also a recent post in this forum stating that Funding Circle just entered the market.
    Of course, other alternatives include Crowdfunding, Personal Asset Based Loans, P2P lending, etc but they are not necessary targeted to the new retail or service business.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    JC
    If your client sells to businesses we can often get a factoring line set up for them.
    We pay the highest commissions in the factoring industry, up to 25%
    Bob Shaw
    734-929-3800
    rshaw@advancecredit.com

Just trying to clarify. Do you have a start up client that needs funding now, or is this just a question in general?

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Start-up Loans

Call Midwest Corporate Credit and ask for Bailey.
    They have a business credit card program for startups with good credit.
    Bob

LoanMe will take a look a startup businesses that have an open an active business bank account for a minimum of 60 days. They must have business revenue coming into that bank account during that time. We do not look at pre-revenue start-ups.

LoanMe is a direct lender offering unsecured business loans with MONTHLY payments. We do not have any restricted industry types or SIC codes as long as they are a "For Profit" business. Loan sizes range from $3,500-$100,000 with terms from 24-180 months. There is never any pre-payment penalties, so borrowers can pay off their principal balance at anytime avoiding future interest charges.

Please contact us for more information.
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

he's asking about startups..not a business that is open yet..anything to post an ad huh

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    he's asking about startups..not a business that is open yet..anything to post an ad huh
    Anything to potentially help someone here looking to place a deal that could fall into our wheel house. Some people consider a business that is less than a year old a startup.
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

Member Reputation points: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rblakeley View Post
    Just trying to clarify. Do you have a start up client that needs funding now, or is this just a question in general?
    i HAVE A COUPLE STARTUPS THAT NEED FUNDING YET NO BODY REALLY DO STARTUPS IF YOU DO INBOX ME INFO@PBIGFUNDING.COM

Banned Reputation points: 380

A good friend of mine I do business with offers a UBLOC for businesses that aren't open yet. They have a consultative approach and even help the client with a business plan. The client NEEDS to have a good credit history. The process takes about 30 days, commissions is paid the day of funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RaquelRoman View Post
    A good friend of mine I do business with offers a UBLOC for businesses that aren't open yet. They have a consultative approach and even help the client with a business plan. The client NEEDS to have a good credit history. The process takes about 30 days, commissions is paid the day of funding.
    There are a few equipment financing lenders that provide startup financing. Pawnee Leasing comes to mind.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Banned Reputation points: 380

I haven't heard of them, I am going to have to check them out. Thanks Zach!

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

For those that have referred Hawkeye or Midwest Corporate Credit, truly understand the fees and what exactly is involved.

Very strong, mature FICO scores with low unsecured balance ratios is the key. The amounts they give ISO's are low, and the fees they charge are high.

We provide that service in house for our relationship partners and split fees down the middle..

Richard

www.businescapitalconsultants.com

Direct 516 510 3855

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Ive had a few credible looking people come to the office looking for funding on their life long dream. One guy had a patent for an invention was looking for money to go to a Las Vegas convention (fashion) and promote his product. If there is someone that does this please PM me, I have a few leads fitting this description. Another lady sells wedding dresses from her house, she works in a bank but has designed dresses since she was a little girl. Has inventory at home wanted funding for an office space to display and sell her works, ebay people haggle too much and at home she doesnt want strangers showing up.

I have a strange scenario I have this gentleman that owns a restaurant it was open until 2013 it did around 275000 month he was in a car accident and now is better finally he still has the lease on the restaurant he still has a business account he just doesn't have any revenue generating right now what would you guys suggest for a situation like this if anything his credits pretty good his sister is very successful market right across the street from the restaurant not that that's any good but I may be attached to his credibility he claims he has all the equipment in there from the restaurant also and he put 1.7 million in the remodeling in inside the place any suggestions guys oh yeah by the way is looking for a hundred grand

Quote Originally Posted by unitax58 View Post
    I have a strange scenario I have this gentleman that owns a restaurant it was open until 2013 it did around 275000 month he was in a car accident and now is better finally he still has the lease on the restaurant he still has a business account he just doesn't have any revenue generating right now what would you guys suggest for a situation like this if anything his credits pretty good his sister is very successful market right across the street from the restaurant not that that's any good but I may be attached to his credibility he claims he has all the equipment in there from the restaurant also and he put 1.7 million in the remodeling in inside the place any suggestions guys oh yeah by the way is looking for a hundred grand
    I just take a look inside the restaurant and has all the stainless steel appliances and freezers it's very high he still has a liquor license has a really nice bar and he just signed a 20 year lease on the property which was in extending it I already had a 10 year lease so I'm just telling you guys this information to see if you guys can point me in the right direction I also get a lot of clients that want to do home equity loans that have their house is paid off any help with that?

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Sounds like the client is in a tough spot. With most restaurants, unless he owns building, the lease with Landlord includes 'key' money which includes the kitchen and fire suppression equipment. As the burners depreciate in value down to nothing- the only items that hold value are walk in refrigerators. Without being to leverage that, and without revenue he likely needs to sell equity to raise capital or perhaps leverage personal assets..

Richard

www.businesscapitalconsultants.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1307

I have a few clients seriously inquiring about getting a start up loan. If any one truly does start ups please email me at
    ktolbert@ezbusinessfunding.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ktolbert85 View Post
    I have a few clients seriously inquiring about getting a start up loan. If any one truly does start ups please email me at
    ktolbert@ezbusinessfunding.com

Thanks
    OH Startups..Startups.. What can we say..
    I have someone in the office that even has a song for all the startups that try to get funding.. it goes something like that..
    Anyways, I always wondered why no one does startups, it's like a ship without a helmsman.. Honestly if anyone would be able to fund even 5 out of 50 startups I'd give him 50 a day..

PM me the info of your friend and his/her company. Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Start-up Loans

Pawnee, lol, their startup program is for equipment only, not cash.

Have fun.
    Last edited by FUNd; 12-07-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Pawnee's Start up rate (Nominal Annual Rate) is still FAR less than the vast majority of a working capital or MCA rate. For example if you got a 1.14 on 6 months (which I don't believe is available for a zero time in business startup) and only added 8 points - the Nominal Annual Rate is more than double that of the Pawnee Startup rate.

While you can get California hard money loan in as meagre as a week, a standard mortgage might take up to 7 to 8 weeks for endorsement. Unnecessary to say, the conventions included if there should arise an occurrence of the last are tedious!

Senior Member Reputation points: 752

We'll do startup deals with anyone with good credit and a verifiable non 1099 income. The loans are through various banks and credit unions in dispersions of up to $25,000 a piece depending on DTI. PM me for more details please.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

try accion.org