Start-up Loans - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Reputation points: 22

Quote Originally Posted by JCC View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if you know any non MCA lenders actually funding start up deals and actually paying commissions. The best options I have are Guidant (to use retirement funds tax free) and Hawkeye Management (for applying for small biz credit cards) but they only work on specific and limited scenarios. There is also a recent post in this forum stating that Funding Circle just entered the market.
    Of course, other alternatives include Crowdfunding, Personal Asset Based Loans, P2P lending, etc but they are not necessary targeted to the new retail or service business.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    JC
    Fusion Capital has a Start Up program $Cash$ but they need to have an executed lease agreement ,and don't have to show revenue just lease.

Quality of service and transparency is key in this space. Here at Seek Capital, we provide funding to startups and early stage business owners with personal credit as the key driver. We have multiple funding programs ranging from line of credit, term loans, equipment finance and business credit cards that can be converted into liquid cash. Majority of our funding products are direct from banks and have rates no higher then 8%pa (as of writing) We work with multiple mca and alternative funding companies to help implement their product offerings.

Feel free to give me a call to learn more: Roy.ferman@seekcapital.com or 323-275-1700 ext: 650

www.seekcapital.com

I'm not sure about the commissions, but for startup funding you "48 factoring" helped my colleagues.