Am i getting fairly compensated? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Don't let these naive guys fool you!

Quote Originally Posted by HonestPerson View Post
    I am aware now that the company owns the file. Now lets say i abolish the file and contact the clients separately and make him aware that I am now independent. The merchant then agrees to send his file over to me. Would that be acceptable from a legal standpoint?
    Company doesn't always own the file Is there a non-compete or a non piracy? Would a Judge (if you got sued) consider it tortious interference? Yes, you're being underpaid terribly. As ISOs we get from average 6-15% plus renewals and cross selling ability for other products. If you're closing that much and cold calling to get them, you are very valuable to yourself or any good hiring manager for a direct funder or an ISO. There are so many other products out there than just the "MCA" only, that benefit and help you keep the client longer. So many ways to assist these businesses and keep them as a book of business in a very competitive market. PM me.
    Last edited by John Galt; 09-13-2015 at 12:35 PM. Reason: spelling