Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 20

Start-Up Clients WANTED. Torro provides innovative funding solutions for Start-Up's

Tired of Start-Up leads / clients and no way to make money off of them? As a lender in the MCA space we realize how expensive marketing can be & the number of Start-up clients that apply.

Torro B.L.O.C. funding program was developed to provide innovative funding solutions to all clients who do not qualify for traditional MCA funding.

If you have clients who meet the following requirements Torro can get them funded!

Pre-Qual Requirement

• No Bankruptcy in last 4 years.
      620 3B FICO credit score
      Over 21 years of age

Client Funding Guarantee:
    • $25,000
      $50,000
      $75,000
      $100,00

Max Funding through BLOC is $160,000 (Must have stellar credit)

There are no other requirements as far as length of time in business, business revenue or business credit. All funding is based on personal credit.

Payouts: are 30-50% of Service fee charged to client. Service fee $3,995-$9,995

To learn more & to setup your ISO portal contact: cnm@gotorro.com (Cameron)

www.GoTorro.com

As you all know, Yellowstone pushes a TON of files and receives hundreds of new submissions each week. I've personally been working with the team at Torro for over a year now and they are great at what they do! They are the ONLY one in the space funding start-ups. I/Yellowstone pushes 100% of our startup clients to Torro for funding. Their program is amazing!

If you have start-ups and want to make money off them send them to Torro.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12169

if the startup is looking to buy an expensive domain name or website, then we at Lendvo.com may be able to help. Email us at support at lendvo.com and we'll get you setup

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

Start-Up Clients WANTED. Torro provides innovative funding solutions for Start-Up's

Got a few of my clients financing through Torro. Solid service and communication from the reps. Matt Slagowski is my rep, and he works extremely hard for his ISOs and the clients. I definitely recommend them for any startups or business owners with strong credit history.

Member Reputation points: 476 Montague's Avatar

Strange seeing this thread resurrected. If you guys are looking for start-up financing we can definitely still help. Looking for 700+ Credit score minimal inquiries. I handle our MCA division but I can put you in touch with a rep for start-up. Shoot me a PM with your contact info.

Can you send me contact information please.

Member Reputation points: 476 Montague's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boafinancial View Post
    Can you send me contact information please.
    PM'd you

**Startup Funding** by Seek Capital

**Startup Funding**

Seek Capital provides funding to startups and early stage business owners.

- Deep roots in the MCA space, servicing many MCA firms for their startup leads
    - Perform soft credit pull with all 3 bureaus (no need for client to jump through hoops to sign up to 3rd credit monitoring)
    - Automated underwriting
    - Strong internal sales team
    - Direct bank relationships for higher approvals
    - Real time reporting portal
    - Client doesn't just walk away with credit cards, Clients have the ability to transfer funds from their credit card account directly to their checking account while maintaining 0% intro rate
    - Dedicated Account Managers for each client
    - Truly a superior client experience

For direct contact: partners@seekcapital.com

^^^Seek^^^

This company is hilarious! I got a few calls from agents over at pretty hefty floor stating the new guys on the block (Seek) were in trying to pitch Start-Up funding.

I heard comments like "Why would we send them to Seek and get paid $500 when I can go to Torro and get 50%?"

When you have a client with low rev or simply a start-up needing creative financing do not go to the new kids on the block still trying to figure out their process and risk loosing your client because these companies are trying to learn the process.

Torro offers a true rev share with its partners where the cost and time it takes to acquire a client is just as costly as the backend.

Give our team a shout with any questions you have.

Thanks,
    Cameron
    cnm@gotorro.com

When firing cheap shots on DF posts, at least get the facts right.

Everyone knows we pay $6.53 per deal and a ride on a kangaroo.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

In one corner weighing in at 256 pounds is el torro and the challenger "seeking" to win the title is el cangaro.
    So which one of you worked for the other?

lol neither cheap shots or facts? I find it funny seek posting on our threads and then getting upset when called on their sh#* I work very closely with Excel and some of the others in the space and can truly speak highly of the business and their owners. I think competition is great and welcome it where I feel it keeps us all on our toes to provide better products and services to our ISO's and clients.

If anyone is in need of solutions for alternative funding in LOC programs please consider Torro and if not us use Eric at Excel.

xoxo hugs

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

I vouch for booth seek and torro grate companies 2 thumbs up looking to increase business with these guys in the near future any questions i can relay to some good ppl 5512638638

Member Reputation points: 577

Quote Originally Posted by Lendvo View Post
    if the startup is looking to buy an expensive domain name or website, then we at Lendvo.com may be able to help. Email us at support at lendvo.com and we'll get you setup
    Nice. I will surely call you up.