I don't see this talked about that much anymore. I remember a few years ago, when this was becoming all the rage in California, medical marijuana deals were pouring in for processing and funding. No one knew what the hell to do with them. I got none boarded and none funded. If something is completely legal by State law but positively illegal by Federal law and you knowingly provide capital to a business that is peddling a Schedule I drug as their entire platform, can you set yourself up for some real trouble? I realize that medical marijuana is becoming "lawful" in many states right now but is it worth the risk of getting into a battle with the Federal government?

This isn't something I know a lot about, but I talked to these guys that actually targeted medical marijuana based businesses for processing 2 years ago: http://www.merchantprocessingresourc...-hash-advance/. It seems their website was never updated since that time though so I don't know how successful they were. What's the latest scoop on funding marijuana dispensers etc.?