hands on lender?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hands on lender?

So which lenders of B paper and less are the most hands on with their iso's....very easy to reach, easy updates, very professional? There was a company I submitted a few deals to that I could only reach by email and they took hours to get back to me. I work too hard for that. I need a hand holder! Lol.

Thanks

hands on lender?

Lendini and quick fix capital, super easy to work with and excellent customer service with their ISO's. Between the 2 in-house funding companies we have B-thru D paper covered. 10 points in on all approvals, all positions, and commissions paid same day as funding. Please shoot me an email @ eddie.deangelis@lendini.com and I will send you our ISO boarding package in the morning, thanks !

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Retail Capital. I've never had a more responsive underwriter than Joe Pitris and he picks up the phone nearly 99% of the time.

pccapital

We are reachable day or night and usually have personal contact information for our isos. Just like calling up a friend. Feel free to join us.
    Www.pccapitalfunds. com. Or shoot me an email
    Paulc@pccapitalfunds.com

hands on lender?

Lendini and quick fix capital, super easy to work with and excellent customer service with their ISO's. Between the 2 in-house funding companies we have B-thru D paper covered. 10 points in on all approvals, all positions, and commissions paid same day as funding. Please shoot me an email @ eddie.deangelis@lendini.com and I will send you our ISO boarding package in the morning, thanks !

If it is a medical or health based deal feel free to reach out to James Graydon at ProMED Healthcare Financing (631)-468-6325.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyformerchant View Post
    So which lenders of B paper and less are the most hands on with their iso's....very easy to reach, easy updates, very professional? There was a company I submitted a few deals to that I could only reach by email and they took hours to get back to me. I work too hard for that. I need a hand holder! Lol.

Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

hands on lender?

Quarterspot is... So is The Fundworks
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

If you are looking for a C&D direct funder, we will get you immediate answers on any file you have submitted. I will personally funnel your cases directly to the underwriting department and provide you updates.
    Kaitlyn Miller
    ISO Coordinator
    770-617-2377
    KM@SuperiorCapitalfund.com
    http://superiorcapitalfund.com/

Give us a chance

1-800-910-CASH
    Ask for Edward or Mark

Cell- 917 200 5499

Avi Dahan
    Funding Coordinator/ ISO Development
    P:516-345-1227
    F:347-933-6074
    E:adahan@yellowstonecapllc.com

We are hands on lender, accessible by phone most of the day. If the deal is medical, I would be happy to take a look. We offer factoring and lines of credit, which ends up being significantly cheaper for the client than cash advance.
    Ben Rutkevitz
    Alleon Healthcare Capital
    benr@alleoncapital.com
    (201) 340-6346
    http://www.alleonhealthcare.com/

Life Capital is a hands-on direct lender that takes pride in our open-ended underwriting. We like to look at every deal as a whole, so that means none of your deals will ever get declined due to one single aspect not meeting underwriting criteria. Rates start at a 1.20 and we pay same-day commissions. Give me a call so that we can discuss your next deal.
    Warm regards,

Eddie Soyfer • Account Manager
    DIRECT: (347)732-5683 FAX: (917) 979-6432

Sponsor Reputation points: 126 freddy's Avatar

I don't know any private funding company who treats their ISO's like we do here at Business Credit & Capital. We respond quickly and positively, pay commissions at the same time we fund the business, pay full commissions on renewals, lines of credit and addons.
    We will help close deals if need be and still ensure the ISO is on the communications and will be paid full commissions regardless of their participation.
    We are hands on when need be and stand aside when its called for.

If you are looking to join us here and be treated as a partner - email me freddy@bccfund.com or call 347-560-2346
    Freddy Zalta
    President
    Cash Crunch Advance, LLC
    Direct 1-888-275-1090
    freddy@cashcrunchadvance.com

Banned Reputation points: 10

Thanks
    We would be happy to work with you. We text, call, email, etc. to make our ISOs feel comfortable about the status of their deals and send regular updates even if they aren't asked for. Feel free to reach out to me.

Potential Relationship

I saw your post on DF and I just had to respond. My name is Lawrence Khatskelevich and I am managing partner of VitalCap. We are a direct lender with no inside sales team. I would love to have a conversation with you about becoming a ISO partner with us. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience 718-490-4301 or email me at lkhats@vitalcapfund.com. It's very rare that you see a post on DF like yours.

If you have medical/health deals reach out to James Graydon at ProMED Healthcare Financing 631-468-6325. Very helpful/professional

Thanks

Hello, please call my direct line so we can discuss you partnering up with us. I would be your point of contact and I am always available to all of the ISOs I work with. I realize this post is several months old, I imagine its because I've been so busy being so on top of my ISOs that I only now found you on here. Please see my direct line below
    Christina Rossi
    Business Development
    Account Executive
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext 229
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Crossi@maxadvance.com
    www.maxadvance.com

Banned Reputation points: 10

Would be happy to work with you. I send updates to my ISOs every morning with updates on their files (even if the update is there is no update yet!) and again throughout the day. I'm very hands on with my ISOs and look at every file myself before and after the underwriting team sends me their response. If I get a decline, I dive into the file even deeper to make sure they didn't miss something. Feel free to reach out to me at your convenience.

Sorry for the second post - I didn't even realize I already replied. It's 10:39pm (half asleep, lol) and I'm still in the office if that shows anything about my level of dedication to my company and my ISOs.
    Last edited by cpnbizdev; 09-09-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks
    Please be wary of some of the above lenders..

Quote Originally Posted by nikki.swantek View Post
    I pride myself on being available at all times for my ISO’s and doing everything I can for us to both prosper. I have listed some bullet points below to outline what we do...
    Do you really think spamming the forum with numerous identical cut and pasted responses is going to win over new ISO's?

If you insist on shameless self promotion, please respect the integrity of the venue and do it in the aptly named sub-forum...

My team and I at Yellowstone Capital are available and willing to assist you at all times on every deal. One direct phone number rings to all of our phones, ensuring you are able to speak with someone whenever necessary. Give us a call or email us and we'll get you set up immediately. 347.464.0785 jlepkoski@yellowstonecapllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

I'll bet it's Nikki's 1st day on the job. She's gonna bust this thing open by spamming online forums with the same products everyone has been offering for years.

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

Heh, classic response to spamming allegation

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

its unbelievable how they dont even bother reading when they spam and how admin doesn't delete all of them when they do