WANTED : Experienced Sales Professionals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

WANTED : Experienced Sales Professionals

Are you tired of working at firm whose culture or sales practices are not a good fit for you?

A highly respected and well-capitalized funder is looking for experienced internal or ISO sales professionals to work at a new ISO firm that is affiliated with and capitalized by the funder, but separate. It is an opportunity to work at a new firm and help develop a culture and sales practices that make sense. The idea is for the new ISO to be one of the most respected ISOs — where stacking is not allowed, and there is a focus on being "long-term greedy" and "relationship-oriented.” The culture and incentives will emphasize teamwork, professionalism and positive client impact. Closings can quickly happen with the sponsoring funder or, if a better alternative for the client, then another funder.

Compensation will be very competitive, and can be tailored for unique circumstances.

Opportunities exist in Midtown New York.

Send a resume to: isonewco@gmail.com
    Enquires will be kept confidential.

So let me understand this correctly, You're a highly respected and well-capitalized funder that doesn't state your business name, personal name and uses a gmail account? Caveat emptor!!!!! How would you describe well capitalized? Perhaps my definition is different.

Quote Originally Posted by isonewco View Post
    Are you tired of working at firm whose culture or sales practices are not a good fit for you?

A highly respected and well-capitalized funder is looking for experienced internal or ISO sales professionals to work at a new ISO firm that is affiliated with and capitalized by the funder, but separate. It is an opportunity to work at a new firm and help develop a culture and sales practices that make sense. The idea is for the new ISO to be one of the most respected ISOs — where stacking is not allowed, and there is a focus on being "long-term greedy" and "relationship-oriented.” The culture and incentives will emphasize teamwork, professionalism and positive client impact. Closings can quickly happen with the sponsoring funder or, if a better alternative for the client, then another funder.

Compensation will be very competitive, and can be tailored for unique circumstances.

Opportunities exist in Midtown New York.

Send a resume to: isonewco@gmail.com
    Enquires will be kept confidential.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalequity View Post
    So let me understand this correctly, You're a highly respected and well-capitalized funder that doesn't state your business name, personal name and uses a gmail account? Caveat emptor!!!!! How would you describe well capitalized? Perhaps my definition is different.
    I know who this company is and they are on the list of the industry's most legitimate players. I can vouch for them that what they said is genuine. They have their own reasons for the anonymity.
    Last edited by Sean Cash; 03-30-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Interesting... I stand corrected. My apologies!

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    I know who this company is and they are on the list of the industry's most legitimate players. I can vouch for them that what they said is genuine. They have their own reasons for the anonymity.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Doesn't happen often but I have to disagree with you Sean. If someone wants to get high quality applicants, then they need to know who they are applying to. I am always looking for new qualified people and I would never expect someone to send me their resume without disclosing who I am and what company I am hiring for. I think that goes double when looking for candidates on an open forum such as this
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

True. You wouldn't want to send your resume and find out your current employer is at the other end. This is a very small industry and everyone knows everybody. Anonymous postings are always suspect and not to be trusted.