Need help Sales Material & Scripts
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking to develop some sales training & scripts for working capital. I've been doing equipment financing for 10 plus years and want to add some employees to start growing my working capital side of my company. Can anyone steer me in the right direction or may be willing to help me in developing training on the working capital product?
    Last edited by ksmo1309; 12-18-2014 at 10:31 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

This must be a joke!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Hi! I don't think it is a joke at all. PM me

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Yeah, come work for me....after you sign my no compete, I'll give you all the training you will need.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Word of advice if you think anyone would share this info or material then moving into this industry is probably not in your best interest

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Celifarco- very true. Some industry secrets are kept... Well, secret. And the only way you will really learn is by experience and a deal by deal basis. I can offer training, document creation for internal use, and dox for sales to use to be more organized along with a process on submissions to make any underwriter happy (at least a little). Everything else- is up to the person in control. Do it right, and you can consistently have a good flow of business... If you don't and want to be greedy, you know what will happen.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Sun tzu would recommend to give him a terrible script...
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Sun tzu would recommend to give him a terrible script...

What if he takes the script and makes it his own?

Franklin, its a terrible script...doesnt matter what he does with
    it. Thats the way things are done in "The Art of War"...give the enemy the tool of their own destruction.

what is it about this industry that makes people think that they can open their own company and be successful when they have no experience or industry knowledge. I really want to know what makes people think this is so easy and that anyone can do it

It's so easy even a caveman can do it!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    what is it about this industry that makes people think that they can open their own company and be successful when they have no experience or industry knowledge. I really want to know what makes people think this is so easy and that anyone can do it
    That's a very good question. Wondered about that myself. I think it happens in a lot of industries. We get so many inquiries from people that want to start a business with no industry knowledge I lost count. The guy that waited tables for a year that now wants to open a restaurant. The OTR trucker who's been driving for 18 months who's now ready to buy 10 tractor trailers and get in with major shipping lines, but has no leads or idea how to get there.
    He just knows he needs 10 brand new Freightliners and he wants a 3% interest rate.

The ISO's with no industry knowledge or sales skill will just burn marketing dollars and wash out quickly.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    That's a great question. When I started my first cash advance company a few years back I crashed and burned. Didn't have the marketing down like I thought I did, and made several foolish decisions. The reason I started up was, simply put, I thought I could do it better than my employers. It took me almost 2 years to learn how short-sighted I was.

Plus, the fact that there is practically NO barrier to entry doesn't help... Anyone with a phone can start a "finance company".
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    That's a great question. When I started my first cash advance company a few years back I crashed and burned. Didn't have the marketing down like I thought I did, and made several foolish decisions. The reason I started up was, simply put, I thought I could do it better than my employers. It took me almost 2 years to learn how short-sighted I was.

Plus, the fact that there is practically NO barrier to entry doesn't help... Anyone with a phone can start a "finance company".
    yes but you said something there. "I thought I could do it better than my employers" You at least has some industry experience. A lot of the people i see on here seems like they have no industry experience what so ever, but still think they can do this job. I have a hard time understanding that line of thinking.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

ERS, have you ever heard of one man's trash being another's treasure...
    And if he keeps failing with the script, and continues failing, and fails some more, and throughout all of that he refuses to quit, and continues to improve, he will indeed make it his own and have a diamond of a script.

The Art of War got nothing on Winning Friends and Influencing People.

Quote Originally Posted by ERS View Post
    Franklin, its a terrible script...doesnt matter what he does with
    it. Thats the way things are done in "The Art of War"...give the enemy the tool of their own destruction.

My name is Robert Glass from Premium merchant funding. We do all kinds of cash advance providing working capital for all kinds of business's in need of immediate next day cash for whatever reason whether being for business growth or pay off some bills up to $2,000,000 based on your past 4 bank statements. Please give me a call and we can discuss further.

Premium Merchant Funding
    40 Wall St NY,NY
    Robert Glass
    RGLASS@PREMIUMMERCHANTFUNDING.COM
    Office- 315 215 1374
    Cell- 347 447 1790

My name is Robert Glass and I am a Jack Ass!

As I said in a previous post.. This forum should just build businesses for ISO's.. every other thread is questions being asked that can simply be answered by an ISO calling lenders or doing research. What lenders do this, and do that and can you provide me a list and do that. This forum is making people lazy!