Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need a New Funding Source for ISO with fundings over 1.0M x month

First and 2nds 12 and 10 points GREENBOX CAPITAL email for info Brendan@gboxcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6465

Why don't you work with Funders and self fund some deals? www.sfscapital.com

Member Reputation points: 32

Ikorie@goaccredited.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Kalamata...is that the MANDIS company?
    Yes, I know the company well. Really good group over there. Very competitive. It's really more of a "high grade" boutique funding company. They fill a good niche for the right partners of course. They also go out past 12 months for qualifying deals.

Need a New Funding Source for ISO with fundings over 1.0M x month

There is another way to get to your $5 million...get deals funded that others turn down or that you didn't consider. I am seeing brokers get really big commission checks from Payroll Financing Solutions who are consolidating businesses who have many other advances outstanding. PFS will buyout all positions and refinance often lowering payment and giving extra $ sometimes. brokers are making big bucks because they get paid on the full buyout amount. visit www.fundmypayroll.com and click on broker in right hand corner or call Steve at 973-917-2019

We would have very fast approvals and flexible with each individual account. Send me an email and we can see what we can do for you.

Adam Cuddyer
    acuddyer@sandstonefunding.com
    ph: 732-564-6084

Quote Originally Posted by microboby View Post
    Guys this is my first post but I have been reading for a bit the forum , Its always nice to see that people share and help each other.

Well I have a big question here ? We are an ISO that funds over $1.0M x Month and we are looking for a new Partner that can help us get to the $5.0M X Month goal that we have for next year. We need fast approvals (4Hr turn around time ) we need High Loan Amounts $300K and we want to have an honest upfront communication with our Account Manager. We take a lot of pride and effort on our Merchants so its very important for us to make the funding process as transparent and easy as possible.

If anyone can advice the best funding resources we will appreciate it.

We current Work with : On-Deck , Swift , CAN on our Tier 1 funders.

Thanks for the help

WBL can fund 2X the average monthly deposits on our base program and 3x on our business line of credit program. Clients that have Real Estate with available equity or vehicles that are owned outright are our bread and butter. Credit / tax liens not a problem. We have a pre-qualification form that can help you quote clients quickly and accurately. Our lowest factor rate is a 1.09 with 200% collateral coverage and we pay 8 points to our ISO's. Our loan sizes are larger, so commissions are higher. I would definitely like to be a resource here to consolidate loans and or provide larger approvals for you.

Give me a call when you get a chance.

PHILLIP MUSSA
    Account Manager

World Business Lenders: Orange Branch
    1820 W. Orangewood Ave
    Suite 205
    Orange CA 92868

Direct & Fax: (714) 988-4610
    Email: Pmussa@wbl.com

Here to help

Quote Originally Posted by microboby View Post
    Guys this is my first post but I have been reading for a bit the forum , Its always nice to see that people share and help each other.

Well I have a big question here ? We are an ISO that funds over $1.0M x Month and we are looking for a new Partner that can help us get to the $5.0M X Month goal that we have for next year. We need fast approvals (4Hr turn around time ) we need High Loan Amounts $300K and we want to have an honest upfront communication with our Account Manager. We take a lot of pride and effort on our Merchants so its very important for us to make the funding process as transparent and easy as possible.

If anyone can advice the best funding resources we will appreciate it.

We current Work with : On-Deck , Swift , CAN on our Tier 1 funders.

Thanks for the help
    For deals that you are not getting approved with OnDeck and CAN or not getting the dollar amount you are looking for. I can take a look at providing some funding options. Offer terms 6-18 Months who focus on Medium Risk transactions as well as High Dollar amount Transactions with competitive rates. Our Cap is 2 Million. I will not lie to you and tell you we will have an approval in 4 hours with these large transactions but if the correct information is provided in the submission email we will have an approval for you in less than 24 hrs. Feel free to Message me, and I would be happy to discuss this further.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

How about you continue funding and have a union of authorized members behind you to take your funding to the next level?

Have you ever thought about combining your funding powers with other like minded individuals and companies? There may be an outlet for you with PSC. You make the moves and we do not in any capacity touch money or have anything to do with the decisions on your files.

Contact me for more details on how you could have a 4 hour turn around on all files and be exclusive without brokering.

Akingsley@pscny.us
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.