Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 306

$15 Exclusive Leads

Folks.

I am not sure if you all are familiar with CallFire - it is the worlds' most sophisticated cloud based auto dialer solution. A few months ago, I was going to run some stuff for guys through UberTransfers(.com). However, I declined to take any clients for this specifically, because the math didn't make sense. In short, it would have been a waste of my time, and a waste of your money. I'm all about value.

Fast Forward

I've been able to negotiate with CallFire after a few months of trying and failing. I have a special arrangement where I can get you guys minutes at .015 or 1.5 cents per minute. Their retail rate is 3.5 cents. To get the rate I was able to get, would normally require an upfront commitment of $60k. However, I was able to negotiate that to a fraction up front, but it will still take a group of guys WITH YOUR OWN DATA (UCC's, Sales Genie - whatever) to get the ball rolling.

I would basically manage one account - you guys would be responsible for cutting a certified check and sending up to Call Fire.

It would be managed "syndicate" style, where each person puts up an equal sum, for an equal sum of broadcasts, supply your own data, and I'd handle deployment + reporting.

The Math

Clearly, it makes more sense to do voice mail message marketing as opposed to Live Transfers as the phone will only ring when someone has decided to call you back. Voice Mail message marketing - where you specifically WANT TO LEAVE A MESSAGE, NOT PRESS 1, typically yields a four tenths of one percent response rate. Offer type, and message notwithstanding. However, we are going to assume that we can only get .001% response rate (one tenth of one percent).

$1,000 = 67,000 total voicemail messages left.
    67,000 Voice Mails * .001% = 67 inbound calls.

Cost Per Inbound Call / Lead: $15.

Keep in mind that we are not dealing with Press 1. I need to stress that. It's a time waster. People will arrive at work, open their doors, listen to the message and decide whether or not they want to call you.

We can use American, British, or French Accented girls for the messages - your choice.

Check out the stuff on my blog at UberTransfers (the voice recordings).

ALSO...

If anyone wants to try a day time IVR solution on this as well, let me know. The idea would be to augment Press 1's. Example; we'll make merchants specifically and SUCCESSFULLY ANSWER two qualifying questions before a connection is made at a rate of .015. If they fail to answer both questions effectively, we terminate the call. IT'S BEST TO USE GOOGLE INSIGHTS TO CHART DEMAND TO SPECIFIC AREAS WHERE ALL THE SEARCH VOLUME FOR "BUSINESS LOANS, BUSINESS FUNDING, ETC." IS COMING FROM. Please be aware that the specific purpose is to limit the number of transfers under this scenario, because most will be junk anyway. So it could take $50 - $100 to get to that one motivated, qualified, exclusive to you merchant....

Additionally, this could definitely be the way to go regarding UCC's - beats the hell out of manual dialing.

Clearly this is the best way to do daytime live transfer because you will not have to put up with being called a bunch of names and things.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested!

Please text me I am interested
    347-348-8020
    Mark Alan

Member Reputation points: 30 WalkingTall74's Avatar

$15 Exclusive Leads

I'm interested
    Please PM me.