Charging for leads after the sale
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Are there any ISO's or lenders that will provide leads and either split the business or possibly charge for leads after the sale? The reason I say this is that I am faced with other opportunities, but I really like to stay in this business since I am a believer that we are helping many businesses either grow or simply stay in business during tough times. Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

I don't think many people would give away free leads. I recommend to try Manta.com, yellowpages.com, or download free leads from ReferenceUSA (you just need a library card).

Plus, if you start off by cold-calling, you will develop your sales skills faster, which is immensely important as you scale (simply put, you will need to teach people how to sell the product).
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I don't think many people would give away free leads. I recommend to try Manta.com, yellowpages.com, or download free leads from ReferenceUSA (you just need a library card).

Plus, if you start off by cold-calling, you will develop your sales skills faster, which is immensely important as you scale (simply put, you will need to teach people how to sell the product).
    I have been cold calling and my success has been limited. I have come to a conclusion that cold calling a cold list is not effective and the cycle takes too long to create and convert to sale, thus making the process not profitable. The reason for my thread was that maybe there is an ISO or lender who is willing to provide leads and in return we can run hour business through them exclusively and pay for leads as well.

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Project Starter View Post
    I have been cold calling and my success has been limited. I have come to a conclusion that cold calling a cold list is not effective and the cycle takes too long to create and convert to sale, thus making the process not profitable. The reason for my thread was that maybe there is an ISO or lender who is willing to provide leads and in return we can run hour business through them exclusively and pay for leads as well.
    Cold calling is not working because you are leading with; "want some money? I need a commission check, let's hook up!" I say that figuratively.

Cold calling works if you work it. Your goal on call should be to extend yourself as a virtual employee to the business owner (and automate delivery) while asking for nothing in return. Discipline. Trust the data.

Relationships matter. That's the power of a cold call. You have the power to start a new relationship every single time you bypass a gatekeeper. And you default to; "want some money?"

You and 9 other guys can crush any floor of 50+ guys if you have the courage to be different while trusting this: "men lie, women lie, numbers don't."

If you want those fat commission checks, you have to earn them on the front end these days. #brandyourself or... Join team Buynance. :-)

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

I would be willing to provide you with some data and a basic script. I'll draw you up a contract that states you submit your deals through me, you call the list using the scripts and strategies we decide together, and you get 70% of the GM. Fair? If you think so, contact me using my info below.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801