Best iso commissions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best iso commissions

Who's got em this month

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Best iso commissions

You need to build relationships with your lenders man.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Best iso commissions

Can capital 17 points

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Have to agree with Zach here, if you are jumping around every month looking for who is offering a monthly commission special you will never build relationships that will allow you to do a good volume of business

Sponsor Reputation points: 126 freddy's Avatar

You build a relationship with a private funder - you get more than commission. Don't thing shortsighted - its a long road you definitely want someone you can trust beside you.
    Freddy Zalta
    President
    Cash Crunch Advance, LLC
    Direct 1-888-275-1090
    freddy@cashcrunchadvance.com

It's the 80/20 principle... 20% of our ISO's generate 80+% of our ISO business. Guess which of our ISO's get paid higher commissions?

Robert S Bloink
    EVP of ISO Partnerships
    Direct: 313-218-4663
    Email: bb@cooperasset.com
    Web: www.cooperasset.com
    logo-01smaller.jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

It's not who has the best commissions, it's who has the highest approval rates and who are the smoothest to work with. What good are high commissions if most of your submissions are declined or the funding process is a pain in the ass?

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    It's not who has the best commissions, it's who has the highest approval rates and who are the smoothest to work with. What good are high commissions if most of your submissions are declined or the funding process is a pain in the ass?
    That's exactly it. Why do you think On Deck owns so much of the market now?
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    That's exactly it. Why do you think On Deck owns so much of the market now?
    No funder is as smooth to fund as On Deck, but their approval rates are pretty low. I'm lucky to get 30% of my submissions approved there!

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

On Deck may be smooth but they are in the business of stealing renewals, I have 43 active accounts and they are no longer paying me on my renewals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

Highest commissions don't mean anything if you can't get the deal closed in the first place. You need to always be aware of your competition (vast majority of merchants shop). When we can't fund a deal and have to broker it the first thing we do is look at the details and identify who the best 2 cash companies rate and term wise are for the particular deal and go that direction unless somebody already beat us to it. Then price fairly to not get clobbered by someone else.

IMO- this business is more about hitting singles than home runs if you plan to stay in it for the long haul. Singles may not pay as much the first time around but each deal is = to 3 paychecks on average. #'s game.

Best iso commissions

Isaac. Has OnDeck been paying you on renewals ?? Do they market and fund them selves and send you a commission notice ? ( like can ) or do they notify you if the client is up for renewal for you to contact the client ?

Best iso commissions

Biz loan broker. Are u saying they ever paid on one renewal ? Or they eventually phased you out ?

Best iso commissions

We've only done a handful of deals with them since they decline so many but now that I think about it , I don't recall one renewal notice off the top of my head from on deck

Best iso commissions

Eddie-they are paying us on the renewals but working them without us. A lot of them have been down sold to almost no commission

Best iso commissions

Unreal, that's a joke ! That's why it's in our best interest to do more deals with companies like strategic that don't look to screw the ISO , thanks for the info Isaac ! You are the man.

Best iso commissions

Mike peeler from strategic funding emails me every time a company is up for renewal and even if our merchant tries to contact them directly he notifies me immediately and makes sure I am involved in the deal closing and that We make our full commission ! There were a few times a merchant of ours went direct to strategic and on very large deals 200-300k and strategic could have easily tried to fund without us ever knowing and they came through each and every time and showed their true colors and proved their loyalty and kept us in the loop. Lesson to be learned for many of the funding companies of today that don't value the brokers!

Best iso commissions

SFS is made up from top to bottom of the best group of people...Andy Reiser built an awesome company!!!

Sponsor Reputation points: 126 freddy's Avatar

Best iso commissions

bcc has funded renewals and paid commissions within 10 minutes of getting signed contracts.
    Freddy Zalta
    President
    Cash Crunch Advance, LLC
    Direct 1-888-275-1090
    freddy@cashcrunchadvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    This could not be more true. Would rather make make 8 points all day and not have to deal with headaches, than work with someone who says 20 points and is a total **** show (MFS Cap).

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

I have been sending deal to SFS lately and they are great to work with.
    ODC, Amerimerchant, and GRP are my goto funders.
    Factor Funding for 2nd position. They fund and pay the same day, which is nice.

Hi all, Greenpoint Group works to protect it's ISO's most of all. We are not selling any info or looking to go over any one's head. We honor the ISO's, the people that bring the business. We pay the next day after funding. Contact me for an ISO agreement!

Greenpoint Group LLC
    Elizabeth Flores
    ISO Relations Manager
    eflores@greenpointgroupllc.com

Member Reputation points: 42

Break The Bank.pngWe are paying 10% upfront no matter what factor rate!
    Orlando Alvarez | CEO | The Funding Tree, LLC | (O) 305-520-5360 Ext 309 | (F) 305-520-5367 | T 888-724-9259 | orlando.alvarez@thefundingtreeus.com | www.thefundingtreeus.com

Member Reputation points: 20 LR@CRS's Avatar

CapRock Services pays very competitive commissions. We have money to fund and we will work hard to earn your relationship. Drop me a note and I'll be happy to visit with you.
    lrubin@caprockservices.com
    www.caprockservices.com

Windset Capital has programs that pay up to 17 points. Your commission is paid the SAME day the customer is funded. Additionally, we pay up to 17 points on the GROSS for renewals. Feel free to contact me to discuss. 855-761-8299 ext 280 Paul Phillips