Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Asset Based Loans / Using items as collateral

I know a lot of ISO shops are pretty resourceful and can help small business owners get a commercial mortgage or factor the invoices if that's what the situation warrants. Is there any reseller market for the surging pawn industry? Every time I read an article about using jewelry and other items as collateral to get a short term loan, I wonder if anyone in our field has ever encountered it. All feedback is welcome.

http://www3.cfo.com/article/2013/2/c...low?currpage=1

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

Yes there are now lenders that do secured short term loans secured by jewelry, high end cars, paintings, wine etc, at rates a lot lower than cash advances. But it is very rare we use their services because most of the merchants looking for cash advances do not have these kinds of assets to put up as collateral

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Andy,

Can you name a few of these lenders? The only asset-based lenders I know of right now collateralize real estate or vehicles and the rates are maybe a third lower than an unsecured advance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Shiroky View Post
    Andy,

Can you name a few of these lenders? The only asset-based lenders I know of right now collateralize real estate or vehicles and the rates are maybe a third lower than an unsecured advance.
    Off the top of my head, borro. Based in NYC. www.borro.com

Hi,

I manage the partner program at borro and we lend against all of the assets mentioned above. If you would like more information please let me know and I would be glad to discuss further. You can also sign up to our broker program here: https://www.borro.com/partners

Thanks,

Joe

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

Borrow

Quote Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
    Hi,

I manage the partner program at borro and we lend against all of the assets mentioned above. If you would like more information please let me know and I would be glad to discuss further. You can also sign up to our broker program here: https://www.borro.com/partners

Thanks,

Joe

Welcome Joe, I'm sure this will be a big resource for our ISO community.

Welcome to the board Joe

Member Reputation points: 26

thnks Joe !! / my info below

Edward DeAngelis
    VMC Capital, llc.
    President-Sales & Marketing
    888 Town Center Drive
    Langhorne Pa 19047
    Phone- 215.569.7107

ASSET BASED LOANS ARE A GREAT WAY TO SECURE CAPITAL IN LEIU OF OR IN ADDITION TO A CASH ADVANCE!!!

My name is Brandon, Regional Sales Manager at Strategic Plus, a division of Strategic Funding Source. We offer competitive rates on Asset Based Loans, as well as some of the best rates in the industry on: Invoice Factoring (Receivables Financing), Purchase Order Financing, Consumer/Patient Financing, and Equipment Leasing. As a former pawnbroker myself for about six years, I understand that industry inside and out and it's amazing to see the parallels between lending consumers money off of jewelry, etc, to now lending businesses money based off equipment, receivables, and other types of collateral. For any questions on any of our programs or on how to be set up as an ISO, please contact me by e-mail at bcasamassa@sfscapital.com or by phone at 646-722-1514.

Asset Based Loans / Using items as collateral

My name is James CEO of JD Merchant Capital, i have a lender that does any deals with collateral, as long the business have some type of collateral to put down they good, my company been very successful with them shoot me email @ jdmerchantcapital@ymail.com

Asset Based Business Loans / Real Estate / Heavy Equipment / Free and Clear Titles

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    My name is James CEO of JD Merchant Capital, i have a lender that does any deals with collateral, as long the business have some type of collateral to put down they good, my company been very successful with them shoot me email @ jdmerchantcapital@ymail.com
    Contact me at Cpepe@wbl.com should you want to learn more about our business loan program. We lend up to 750K and will use real estate (commercial or residential) as additional collateral when approving a business for a loan. Average loan term is around 6 months. Feel free to shoot me an email to discuss. We have a very aggressive ISO compensation program.

Chris Pepe
    World Business Lenders

Chris, do you lend against boats? Like luxury boats?

We use assets for some of our deals. We consider assets to be any real estate commercial or residential (as long as there is equity), or any type of free and clear car, boar, trailer, truck, or heavy equipment. Feel free to shoot men an email or give me a call.

Chris Pepe
    Vice President
    World Business Lenders
    Cpepe@wbl.com
    Tel + 1 212 293 8210

just no california as of now right?

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

James can you shoot me an email so we can discuss a mutual relationship?

Thanks.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am looking for someone who can work with Oil Wells as far as collateral goes. High $$ loans.. Should be big commissions for all.

Give me a ring if any of you can do this.

(813) 403-1377

We use assets including real estate, free and clear vehicles, and equipment for alot of our deals. Feel free to let me know what you are working on.

Regards,

CPepe@wbl.com

I have a client that ownes a lot of inventory and equipment, what is your criteria in order to fund?

They must be in one of our 31 states. The only way we can use equipment as collateral is if we are in first UCC position. Feel free to email me at cpepe@wbl.com.

Unlike what borrowers think, there are many companies in the market who offer loans against collateral. We happen to be one and will be glad to help. We lend against gold, artifacts and even cars and other movable properties. We have lent up to 600k to clients against real estate that was commercial. Generally the loan period is 6 months to a year and we also have a detailed compensation program in place. Get in touch today.