Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Turn your website into a CRM!

Why use companies like salesforce, zoho crm etc. for your CRM when you can turn your website into a crm? Easier to turn customers into leads and to keep track of them. Message me for more information.

*includes mobile and Ipad support as well
    Last edited by Fetachini; 08-18-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Member Reputation points: 11

Turn your website into a CRM!

I'm curious
    dan@paramountfundingpartners.com
    thanks

Banned Reputation points: 306

Here's the experience we provide for merchants and one we are exploring working with ISO's to deliver on a white label basis.

Merchant Applies at Buynance.com

We connect with their bank account.

If we like what we see, they are presented with options. (There are some triggers that initiate an auto decline such as FICO, business type, and length of time in business).

Merchant selects an option.

Merchant receives follow up e-mail instructions to submit everything needed for final underwriting via their smart phone.

Evaluating A Deal

While the merchant is getting everything needed for final underwriting we evaluate the deal on the backend. If they have chosen an "Affiliate Advance" (outsource) we send that to our friends. If they choose the Buynance Advance, we do our stuff.

We look at data points like the ones you see here to determine which Affiliate Should get the deal. This photo gives an example of what we look at: http://www.mediafire.com/view/m8eici...Screen_One.png.

Once we know where we should send the deal, we click a button and when merchants' final document has been verified as having been received, the whole file is sent over "automagically."

With regard to above screen shot, I've omitted the left side from the above screen shot which tells you; contact info, business type, length of time in business, location, phone number, etc.

It's the best possible experience for us and merchants. The name of the game is speed and ease.

We are exploring working with ISO's to arm them with a site and suite of tools that do the things outlined here. Anyone interested in a demo, whip me a note; jay@buynance.com
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 11-06-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    Why use companies like salesforce, zoho crm etc. for your CRM when you can turn your website into a crm? Easier to turn customers into leads and to keep track of them. Message me for more information.

*includes mobile and Ipad support as well
    How can I demo this? Interested in seeing something today, if possible!

Steven
    786-441-5816