Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I really do wonder how many brokers were involved (if any).

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

How are these funders still in business
    Isn't accel a bunch of guys from bizfi after they closed?
    Isn't viceroy Richmond and ram all the same owners ?
    These are beyond huge losses

Karen37a
    I think i remember them( i killed it)... I was qualifying them on the phone( a turn over)...him going ah ha...ill just take the money... I said" do you care how much it costs"...nope ...do you plan on paying it back... then he said, slowly yessssssss...i said nooooo ...well ill just get money somewhere else, they call me all the time..his secretary or mistress giggled.
    They were weirdos

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post

And when people have losses like this...Id never send them anything ever and any files renewals will be hard pressed to be paid. I am glad i never did business with 24.

Its like they took peoples books of business down in flames
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-19-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    And when people have losses like this...Id never send them anything ever and any files renewals will be hard pressed to be paid. I am glad i never did business with 24.

Its like they took peoples books of business down in flames
    Anyone work with 24?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Anyone work with 24?
    yes...not sure who...someone recommended me to them

yes...not sure who...someone recommended me to them
    For some reason I had thought they were white labelers.

Karen37a
    For some reason I had thought they were white labelers.
    Yes that's what I heard...so I didn't take the recommendation.I asked them point blank, they said no...I didnt believe them and had a wait and see attitude..ack

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

I think i remember them( i killed it)... I was qualifying them on the phone( a turn over)...him going ah ha...ill just take the money... I said" do you care how much it costs"...nope ...do you plan on paying it back... then he said, slowly yessssssss...i said nooooo ...well ill just get money somewhere else, they call me all the time..his secretary or mistress giggled.
    They were weirdos
    I had him in 9 months ago. His bank statements were manipulated

Karen37a
    I had him in 9 months ago. His bank statements were manipulated
    About the same time for me...he was just a di*k on the phone...I never got to the statements ( and my broker was pissed at me)

backdoor mama might have got fired,, sent it over now that would be funny

Karen37a
    How do you extend out so far on one person? Its almost unbelievable...like the guy was their cousin and they were taking the investor for money..or just sheer stupidity.

I can't fathom how this can happen. If i had a default like that, id want to leave the country. I seriously can't even take a small one..i go after the merchants lol Its like they played you..conned the con artists

Karen37a
    If this person did this they have multiple businesses's ...heads up

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2mqynl/yermo-27-llc

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

how do you advance over $5million dollars worth of mca's to one merchant like whhattt

Yes that's what I heard...so I didn't take the recommendation.I asked them point blank, they said no...I didnt believe them and had a wait and see attitude..ack
    For some reason I thought they were Empire.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Midnight Advance. All day.
    We wouldn't touch Namr with a ten foot pole (despite it being submitted: umm... maybe 30 times?) because of the positions, stacks and so on. Neither were we in the hospital deal. We always try to stay away from 4+ positions.
    High risk paper

Karen37a
    Name Status Incorporated Key People Role
    Yermo Truck Stop, Inc. Active 2015
    President
    Juvinx Inc. Active 2012
    President
    Namr 2617, LLC Active 2010
    N&R Vanowen LLC Active 2014
    Yermo 27, LLC Active 2015
    Namr Yermo 77, LLC Active 2017
    Namr Yermo 30, LLC Active 2018
    ....new business

Karen37a
    Some funders/brokers have only their interests at heart and will do anything for the sale

Karens Leadership training # 1000999944
    (Concepts From Steven Covey 7 habits of highly effective people)

Personalities

Win: they wish to win at all costs, other people don’t matter. It’s an “every man for himself” mentality.

Win/Lose
    : the Win/Lose mentality overly competitive and requires the use of power, position, possessions or personality to get one’s way, ...like someone placing an impossible quota on you and watch you struggle, they love it. Also if they make 1 million and you make 2 million for the rest of their life they can never be happy, they think you took their million ( fights on the df for market share, which were ridiculous...banks have our market share)

Lose/Win people prefer to keep the peace by giving in or giving up ..they become resentful and implode or explode on you

Lose/Lose is the philosophy of highly dependent people, and results from the encounter of two Win/Lose individuals.

Win/Win
    these people think we all can win together...team work makes the dream work

Win/Win or No Deal

, if a mutually beneficial situation can’t be reached, then both parties “agree to disagree” and both walk away with no hard feelings.

** I don't do business with Funders or Reps who are "Win" or Win-Lose"

Only win-win ( so I am win-win or no deal)...and if I encounter a win...i turn into one and roll over them...its not my nature though

I can spot them out in 5 seconds flat...I am usually arguing with them, trying to stop them from trouncing someone ( I can see the ulterior motives as well..its horrible watching...bad movie, same ending)

I stay away from merchants who are "win" and dont want to work with the brokers who are "win" ( or watch them closely)because they are going to default on me or run all over the df talking about me while they are working for me smiling at me. Bye Felisha

Archie where are you? should I read the how to win friends again book?..for the 50th time, and the other 200 books I committed to memory lol

West Coast ..which one do you think you are?NO fightiing we love each other now.

( A few Funders are smart...they matched me with reps who are win-win as well...I don't know if they realized they were doing it )
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-20-2018 at 08:06 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

where do people get these big deals from teach me lol

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    where do people get these big deals from teach me lol
    Don't bother ...the merchants are a pain in the arse, they will bully you...massive stips then one of the foolish idiot funders will steal them from you and it defaults. If not you will lower your commission to 2 cents and you could have funded ten 50k deals in 24 hours ...full boat

Stay between 20k -150k ....100k no tax returns

Any merchant who allows himself to be backdoored...cut the throat of the lil ole broker they were dealing with...for a toaster oven...I can promise you they are going to cut your throat next...thats why the backdoor companies have HIGH defaults...they are training their merchants on how to f people ...they are just waiting to do it to you.

Defaulted merchants ..who then get another cash advance ...are going to stick the 2nd or 3rd cash advance( renewal) company again...they are parlaying it ..i can see right thru it. I bet the defaulted cash advance new advance wont renew with the same company..its passed to some sucker.

id rather stay out of the gutter and the penthouse and work the middle...which i why I walked off wall st in 2000 and when straight for the middle market ...loans, insurance and mutual funds

We are not just jumping around, like some claim ( stockbrokers turned into mortgage brokers and loan originators) ...we are chasing down target markets...

the bank and salaried brokers have Always been our target..we are smarter than some thought we were

Now ...lets get money back INTO Cash advance...and clients...away from the banks or even amex/ pp..or the K Ceo who keeps saying things about us....he also underestimates us...I am just ONE silly little girl right?.....the others stay slient ...gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-20-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

"Any merchant who allows himself to be backdoored...cut the throat of the lil ole broker they were dealing with...for a toaster oven...I can promise you they are going to cut your throat next...thats why the backdoor companies have HIGH defaults...they are training their merchants on how to f people ...they are just waiting to do it to you."

So true......

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    It actually makes my day when I see funders who have no qualms about backdooring an ISO get burned.

I have learned in life what comes around goes around.
    I get a boner every time i see Richmond lose money

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by StealMyDeal View Post
    I get a boner every time i see Richmond lose money
    The thing is, he doesn't really lose money.. It's a refi refi refi
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    We wouldn't touch Namr with a ten foot pole (despite it being submitted: umm... maybe 30 times?) because of the positions, stacks and so on. Neither were we in the hospital deal. We always try to stay away from 4+ positions.
    Just jokes man. Just like giving you ****.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

I've always wondered just how much Funders keep in reserves in case something like this happens? Or do Funders just keep funding their account to $0 to keep flipping their money?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

its a terrible story. it hurts me to see people loss money. I tell all my ISO who claim they are turning funders they need to remember what they remind people at the circus "DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME" ... deals on paper look good and then comes the ISO begging you to fund and its probably my hardest part of the day when we KILL-A-DEAL ... I want to fund it all but i also want to remain in business.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com