Going the extra mile...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 306

Going the extra mile...

We know that for business owners, one of the worst parts of the experience in looking for money is the onslaught of phone calls. If you're a business owner you can feasibly fill out a form on 2 sites, and within 2 weeks have 12 different people calling you about money.

Imagine running your business funding company and not being able to log out of your CRM to do things like... life life; have meals, enjoy friends and family, run other parts of your business, etc.

This is what merchants go through when they hit the market for funding.

So we've decided to give our qualified business owners a free, easy to use, and automatically disposable Buynance Numbers™ Think of it as a telephone based CRM for business owners. It's a quick way to shop and sort through deals and accept appropriate offers without much distraction and follow up friction.

It's too early to tell if this was a waste of our time or not, but we hope business owners love it... as well as other things to come.

That leads me to a question... In you guys' opinion, what online lending company, or alternative lending company has the best end to end user experience?
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 07-31-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Member Reputation points: 3332

On Deck is more of a no nonsense type of company and I like their work flow. Simple courteous no hassle. Every body likes that!

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Why don't you just buy an ad?

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    True, most of this post belongs in the "promotions" category.

To answer the only actual relevant part of this post, I would agree that OnDeck has one of the best user experiences.

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    We are exited at the prospect of becoming a DF sponsor. We have some treats in store for you all (brokers specifically) we can't wait to roll out.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFunds View Post
    True, most of this post belongs in the "promotions" category.

To answer the only actual relevant part of this post, I would agree that OnDeck has one of the best user experiences.
    Your opinion or customer opinion?

So it's a lending tree type model?