Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Most reliable resource for Real time and Aged Data...

MCA Data Marketing is a publishing company located in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach by Clematis. We have a team of 10 which ranges from web developers, lead researchers and email blasting gurus.

Why not dump the over seas and multi level lead brokers that may be buying from us to service you. Here are ways we can help your company grow!

Lead options * :

* Start your new Email Opt in lead campaign how? Your leads will be generated from blasting bulk emails to merchants nationwide. Campaign will be made as if your doing one yourself.

Once they receive a email they will either call your call forwarding # or click the form link that will ask the merchant a series of questions. Once they submit there information your team will get notification that they opted in.

Headers:

1) Timestamp: Once the lead comes in you’ll see a time stamp
    2) First & Last name
    3) Business Name
    4) Best Phone Number
    5) How much working capital could you use if approved?
    6) How are you planning to spend the line of credit?
    7) Best time to call
    8) How much Gross Revenue does your business make a month? (Approx)
    9) Email Address?
    10) Years in business?
    11) Terms and Conditions: This keeps you
    TCPA complaint

100% lead replacement if the lead doesn’t pick up or doesn’t qualify. 14 day lead protection guarantee

⬇️ See recent work for one client ⬇️

E759F578-26F5-4630-8C52-38F609E2BA94.jpg

* Stacked Data: We generate recent loans given by lenders from A-Z lenders nationwide. Great for SBA Loan consolidations or stacking.

* Aged transferred data: Data that was qualified and transferred Over to a ISO or Lenders call center to close.

Inbox us today for customer pricing we’ll even start small to earn trust. Feel free to visit us on the web @ mcadatamarketing.com for more information. You may also contact us toll free @ 800-582-7099

D50A2FD4-28C4-4315-B62E-661A378538CE.jpg
    Last edited by MCADATAMARKETING; 05-27-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Is this an acceptable example of a data modeled lead?

Would this lead be reliable to sell, since it hits all the data points listed?

Time stamp: May 28th, 2016.... I mean 2018...

First and Last Name: Maurice Depigeon Ha Tookrap

Birth surname: Szyslak

Business name: Moe’s Tavern

Business Address: 642 evergreen terrace

City: Springfield

State: ??

Best cell: *(605) 475-6968‬

Working capital needed: 20,000 now....20,000 in about a week, followed by another 20... and so forth and so forth

How are you planning to spend: that’s a little personal, and kind of rude to ask on the first meeting.

Best time to call: when you have the money for me.

Bankruptcy: discharged, both of them.

Judgement: took plea deal

Tax lien: They lyin

Gross Revenue: Pretty good

Gross Revenue explained: how much should I put?

Gross Revenue final answer: 45,000, before I lost liquor license, which was this morning.

Health inspection Grade: printer ran out of ink, a few minutes please

Years in Business: 25 yrs**

**2 weeks under current new name and bank account, in order to get liquor license back.

Tcpa Terms and conditions: It was long and hard to read so I just signed it and one of your lawyers can go over it with me later to see if I like it.

—-

We make it our dag on business at www.dumbleads.com to avoid Sophisticatery in our lead models. If we do it before lunch we get sleepy, if we do it after lunch, we just added 10x nitro to the ‘itis... we were already feeling (sorry Cardone).

All that matters to us is,...does that merchant want to talk about funding, and do their bank statements show more plus signs then negative signs.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 05-30-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post

Working capital needed: 20,000 now....20,000 in about a week, followed by another 20... and so forth and so forth

How are you planning to spend line: that’s a little personal, and kind of rude to ask on the first meeting.

Tax lien: That’s a lie

Gross Revenue final answer: 45,000, before I lost liquor license, which was this morning.

**2 weeks under current new name and bank account, in order to get liquor license back.

Tcpa Terms and conditions: It was long and hard to read so I just signed it and one of your lawyers can go over it with me later to see if I like it.

—-

We make it our dag on business at www.dumbleads.com to avoid Sophisticatery in our lead models. If we do it before lunch we get sleepy, if we do it after lunch, we just added 10x nitro to the ‘itis... we were already feeling (sorry Cardone).

All that matters to us is,...does that merchant want to talk about funding, and do their bank statements show more plus signs then negative signs.
    lol

Additional revenue ... Cash in the cash vault
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-30-2018 at 08:20 AM.

This merchant is actually looking for money by the way, even our samples are real leads, so have at it, any closers out there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

This merchant is actually looking for money by the way, even our samples are real leads, so have at it, any closers out there.
    dude what did the merchant do to piss you off that you want so many people calling him

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    dude what did the merchant do to piss you off that you want so many people calling him
    Michael that is a rejection hotline number lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Michael that is a rejection hotline number lol
    i seriously cant tell with this guy whats real or not .i thought his website was a joke in till people posted that it was real lol

Karen37a
    I read it like 5 times before I laughed for the same reason...then I thought this guys joke site looks better than my webpage lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Hey Michael, didn’t they call you Mike the Hay Slayer in high school?
    You should have read that a mile away. My disappointment is very profound, but my love is greater, so keep that tractor running em down.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCADATAMARKETING View Post
    MCA Data Marketing is a publishing company located in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach by Clematis. We have a team of 10 which ranges from web developers, lead researchers and email blasting gurus.

Why not dump the over seas and multi level lead brokers that may be buying from us to service you. Here are ways we can help your company grow!

Lead options * :

* Start your new Email Opt in lead campaign how? Your leads will be generated from blasting bulk emails to merchants nationwide. Campaign will be made as if your doing one yourself.

Once they receive a email they will either call your call forwarding # or click the form link that will ask the merchant a series of questions. Once they submit there information your team will get notification that they opted in.

Headers:

1) Timestamp: Once the lead comes in you’ll see a time stamp
    2) First & Last name
    3) Business Name
    4) Best Phone Number
    5) How much working capital could you use if approved?
    6) How are you planning to spend the line of credit?
    7) Best time to call
    8) How much Gross Revenue does your business make a month? (Approx)
    9) Email Address?
    10) Years in business?
    11) Terms and Conditions: This keeps you
    TCPA complaint

100% lead replacement if the lead doesn’t pick up or doesn’t qualify. 14 day lead protection guarantee

⬇️ See recent work for one client ⬇️

E759F578-26F5-4630-8C52-38F609E2BA94.jpg

* Stacked Data: We generate recent loans given by lenders from A-Z lenders nationwide. Great for SBA Loan consolidations or stacking.

* Aged transferred data: Data that was qualified and transferred Over to a ISO or Lenders call center to close.

Inbox us today for customer pricing we’ll even start small to earn trust. Feel free to visit us on the web @ mcadatamarketing.com for more information. You may also contact us toll free @ 800-582-7099

D50A2FD4-28C4-4315-B62E-661A378538CE.jpg
    Holy ****.

I need you in my life because what would I do without you're "real time aged data" that will make or break me.

Maybe an infographic containing improper grammar, a fake skyline and some people wearing white shirts will help me feel at ease with buying data from you....
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Quote Originally Posted by Enablement Data View Post
    Holy ****.

I need you in my life because what would I do without you're "real time aged data" that will make or break me.

Maybe an infographic containing improper grammar, a fake skyline and some people wearing white shirts will help me feel at ease with buying data from you....

I’m sensing a little frustration. Stop by when you can, we’d like to give you an enabling hug. And that’s treasure.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 06-01-2018 at 06:36 AM.

Karen37a
    I’m sensing a little frustration. Stop by when you can, we’d like to give you an enabling hug. And that’s treasure.

I was making a wild guess yesterday that you were enablement data, hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I was making a wild guess yesterday that you were enablement data, hmm

Your wild guess was like prehistoric cave man walking with dinosaurs wild.
    Enablement doesn’t have a tenth of our tech, and we’re 5 times dumber than they are.

I’m surprised at you Karen darling.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

seeing three lead generators fight in one post...priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    seeing three lead generators fight in one post...priceless

If you call this a fight, you must wear a pretty lacey sleep mask at night.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

If you call this a fight, you must wear a pretty lacey sleep mask at night.
    It's better than watching two so called "funders" ***** themselves out for a $25K deal. That's like watching two seagulls fight over a french fry....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    It's better than watching two so called "funders" ***** themselves out for a $25K deal. That's like watching two seagulls fight over a french fry....

I didn’t say it was bad, mine are all ripped because of the cat incident, I was just asking him to lend me his..., excuse me... advance me his mask.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

How are you planning to spend: that’s a little personal, and kind of rude to ask on the first meeting.

Tax lien: They lyin

—-

Hanging out with you must be a blast

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Enablement Data View Post
    Holy ****.

Real Time Aged Data? Don't those 2 terms contradict themselves? Oxymoron? If it is aged how is it real time?