Corporate Credit Builders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Corporate Credit Builders

Whats the deal with these companies that guarantee new businesses credit up to 50k with no personal guarantee. Seems like it would be a great product for half of the leads I generate.
    Last edited by DanielD; 07-21-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Hi Daniel,

Give me a call (240-345-3314) or shoot me an email sam@financestore.com and I can discuss some of our programs with you. We work with start-ups, and if they have qualifying personal credit can obtain up to 150k in business credit for them. No upfront fees to your clients. Could be a great way to monetize some of those leads.

Sam Tiburzi
    Finance Store

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BizFiStore View Post
    Hi Daniel,

Give me a call (240-345-3314) or shoot me an email sam@financestore.com and I can discuss some of our programs with you. We work with start-ups, and if they have qualifying personal credit can obtain up to 150k in business credit for them. No upfront fees to your clients. Could be a great way to monetize some of those leads.

Sam Tiburzi
    Finance Store

Sam,

Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience using the signature below.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by DanielD View Post
    Whats the deal with these companies that guarantee new businesses credit up to 50k with no personal guarantee. Seems like it would be a great product for half of the leads I generate.
    The deal is: If it sounds too good to be true, it is.