Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Fundomate/Sam Schapiro

If you want to get paid on your deals I suggest not to deal with Fundomate. They will fund your deal, pay you almost nothing on it and not pay you at all if they renew your customer. Stay away.

@luis014 This post is BS. how much work did you do on your deals?? you say you almost got nothing, did you even open the deal? pull statements? also, what deal did you not get paid renewals on?? I've been working with Fundomate for almost two years and they're extremely transparent...I've never had an issue getting paid myself or with any of my partners. Fundomate does all the work with automated technology...I would happy to get this rectified if you would give me you name and contact number. Don't hide behind a post - lets get this resolved.

714-823-8481

Let's talk about this:

@luis014 This post is BS. how much work did you do on your deals?? you say you almost got nothing, did you even open the deal? pull statements? also, what deal did you not get paid renewals on?? I've been working with Fundomate for almost two years and they're extremely transparent...I've never had an issue getting paid myself or with any of my partners. Fundomate does all the work with automated technology...I would happy to get this rectified if you would give me you name and contact number. Don't hide behind a post - lets get this resolved.

714-823-8481

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingCapital View Post

714-823-8481
    Since you don't want to hide behind posts, let us know your relationship with fundomate? I find it hard to believe you're a broker that's been sending your deals to fundomate (a broker) for TWO YEARS when you could send your deals directly to funders. So let us know.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

You haven't lived until you hear Schapiro's "Turning Bronze into Silver into Gold" recitation. Pure comedy. Have stories from years back, do your due dilly on this gang.

The few deals I sent were done by me from A to Z. I opened, got the statements and closed them. Fundomate didnt even have to speak with the merchants. Now why would I make up something like this? I did not get paid for a couple of deals and they were not transparent on the deals I got paid on. All you hear from them is that they are not making money on a 1.49%. This post was just meant to warn brokers, if you deal with them just watch your deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Luis014 View Post
    The few deals I sent were done by me from A to Z. I opened, got the statements and closed them. Fundomate didnt even have to speak with the merchants. Now why would I make up something like this? I did not get paid for a couple of deals and they were not transparent on the deals I got paid on. All you hear from them is that they are not making money on a 1.49%. This post was just meant to warn brokers, if you deal with them just watch your deals.
    I used them a long time ago when I was new.

I personally suggest not using them. Cardinal equity is a more reputable broker, or use mike Daniels at Mantis and he will get your b-d paper good offers and funded (mike is the man never had issues with him).

Regarding fundomate/Funderscloud, they will get your deals done, get you offers, but I suggest staying away personally.

Also, you should never get paid 50% if youre selling. Try Ryan$ too he seems like a stand up guy. You deserve more $.
    Last edited by johndough17; 12-21-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Thenks for the shout out,

A few people from these forums have signed up with us.... and funded deals.

We do profit share, and get deals done.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

and pay