Good Live Transfer Source...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

Good Live Transfer Source...

Can anyone recommend a Good Live Transfer Source?

I understand Im not going to get the super plugs... but just someone decent.

Karen37a
    (This is not posted for a huge debate or fight. I can respond , first dig at me I am exiting stage right, )

This is where the rubber meets the road for brokers.

Leads are generated thru referral, seo, cold calling, warm market, face to face, bus to bus.

Live transfer leads are few and far between. They are only as good as the cold caller qualifying them, and if they were really good on the phone( 98% of the time) they wouldn't be a minimum wage cold caller.

This is why someone like me is valuable. I am a master at lead generation, marketing, and closing BUT I only teach the guys on my team ( I make money off it ) And in this industry people are not loyal.
    Once you teach them a small part they think they can open up an Iso and do not need you anymore...then they turn to stealing, scamming, posing then implode.

Looking for instant leads does not work. The ones who want money tomorrow usually have huge negative underwriting issues attached to them or are going to default, double stack etc.

Prequalifying upfront and having higher closing ratios and higher % of breaking thru the gatekeeper conversations to the decision-maker does.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    This is not posted for a huge debate or fight..
    Fact check: false

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Fact check: false
    LOL... bs thats why you have brokers and are the master at inbound seo

I dont want to train anyone. I want Live Transfers. I asked for a referral, not a lecture.

I have been in this Industry my entire adult life, I know the pros and cons.

Karen37a
    There are none.Its a fantasy...you are setting yourself up for a lead broker to take you for money

let me know when you are betting me on the lead generation, Until then I will not respond going forwards.

gl to you

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    First Pacific Marketing
    www.firstpacificmarketing.com
    Leo Johnson

Call Qualifier
    www.callqualifier.com
    Scott Ely

I've used them both and they're experienced and legit.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    First Pacific Marketing
    www.firstpacificmarketing.com
    Leo Johnson

Call Qualifier
    www.callqualifier.com
    Scott Ely

I've used them both and they're experienced and legit.

Great Mcn . Thanks for the help.

What were your conversion ratios and is there a reason you stopped making phone calls and went the way of face to face business to business thru processing?

Maybe I can modify my approach. Never to old to learn something ya know.

its almost as hard as going face to face door to door with Life insurance, but not as embarrassing

Are you still training people on how to do it?

I saw a great post from you.

Please do not say the patented " I graduated from phone calls thing a ma bob"
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-20-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Karen, I stopped using live transfers because I don't have internal salespeople anymore and I certainly have no interest in being glued to a desk waiting for transfers to come in. I work with a select group of ISOs and I'm focusing on merchant services because that is something that I am much more interested in and I've developed a winning formula.

As far as the effectiveness of the live transfers, I was net positive from using them but I was tired of dealing with the headaches that came from managing in-house salespeople and having a $5,000/month office and all the other expenses which could be going into my pocket. Nowadays, I'm making much more money being home-based and focusing on merchant services. I also own my own schedule, which is priceless. I still do merchant cash advances, but it's just a value-added product nowadays.

For the right office that is set up with fronters and solid closers, live transfers is the best way to scale quickly and efficiently. I've worked with the best in-house sales teams in the industry (NLF/MCC, Rapid Capital, Strategic Funding) and they ALL use live transfers.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 11-20-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Great Mcn . Thanks for the help.

What were your conversion ratios and is there a reason you stopped making phone calls and went the way of face to face business to business thru processing?

Maybe I can modify my approach. Never to old to learn something ya know.

its almost as hard as going face to face door to door with Life insurance, but not as embarrassing

Are you still training people on how to do it?

I saw a great post from you.

Please do not say the patented " I graduated from phone calls thing a ma bob"
    Well obviously you had bad experiences with live transfer.i do use live transfers and have sucusess with them.Yes it is a lower conversion rate than ppc and requires more of a salesman to work,however it is way cheaper when done right

Karen37a
    I know some off shore

Some of you should have taken the free transfers I was going to pass...when offered

If I gather the strength to do it one more time...3 offices blasting phone calls, legally...ill think of you for overflow

Member Reputation points: 2130

I know some off shore

Some of you should have taken the free transfers I was going to pass...when offered

If I gather the strength to do it one more time...3 offices blasting phone calls, legally...ill think of you for overflow
    Literally Lizzy on every thread.

Karen37a
    I will be on a cruise ship soon...don't miss me, go make a sale while I am gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VWOBi0VFs

Labrinth Jealous

I'm jealous of the rain
    That falls upon your skin
    It's closer than my hands have been
    I'm jealous of the rain
    I'm jealous of the wind
    That ripples through your clothes
    It's closer than your shadow
    Oh, I'm jealous of the wind
    'Cause I wished you the best of
    All this world could give
    And I told you when you left me
    There's nothing to forgive
    But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
    Heartbreak and misery
    It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
    You're happy without me
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-20-2017 at 04:14 PM. Reason: edit waving *****

Ryan please give me a call @ 954-951-5861
    You will be glad you called

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

This belongs in the "Promotion" section of this forum.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    dude arent you the one who wrote in another thread that if you dont talk no one will know how stupid you are or something like that . Promotion is for someone promoting a product , not asking a question .
    You need to learn to take a chill pill , relax with the the forum police especially with the fact that you are constantly doing it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    What am I promoting? Im asking a Question... regarding Merchant Cash Advances....

And you peddle your Sage ACH Crap in Multiple sections...

Your a clown.

Your Like the little Nark that no one played with as a kid..."Hey guys we need a fishing license to fish here" - "hey its dark out the park is now closed"

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

You should be thinking live inbounds instead of transfers...

Live Inbound- Someone picked up the phone and called you based on your CTA.
    Live Transfer- A lead generation company gave a call center in Mumbai a list to call and play the piano but instead of music, they play "Hi, How are you" and "Do you need funding for your business" followed by a push to your phones.

Send out an email blast and make the CTA "Call us at #" with a Kall8 number routed to your reps on round robin.

The phrase "Live Transfers" disgusts me more than 3 week old egg sandwiches.

It's right up there with "Can I speak to the business owner."
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

(This is not posted for a huge debate or fight. I can respond , first dig at me I am exiting stage right, )

This is where the rubber meets the road for brokers.

Leads are generated thru referral, seo, cold calling, warm market, face to face, bus to bus.

Live transfer leads are few and far between. They are only as good as the cold caller qualifying them, and if they were really good on the phone( 98% of the time) they wouldn't be a minimum wage cold caller.

This is why someone like me is valuable. I am a master at lead generation, marketing, and closing BUT I only teach the guys on my team ( I make money off it ) And in this industry people are not loyal.
    Once you teach them a small part they think they can open up an Iso and do not need you anymore...then they turn to stealing, scamming, posing then implode.

Looking for instant leads does not work. The ones who want money tomorrow usually have huge negative underwriting issues attached to them or are going to default, double stack etc.

Prequalifying upfront and having higher closing ratios and higher % of breaking thru the gatekeeper conversations to the decision-maker does.
    Teach me the ways master.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Karen, I stopped using live transfers because I don't have internal salespeople anymore and I certainly have no interest in being glued to a desk waiting for transfers to come in. I work with a select group of ISOs and I'm focusing on merchant services because that is something that I am much more interested in and I've developed a winning formula.

As far as the effectiveness of the live transfers, I was net positive from using them but I was tired of dealing with the headaches that came from managing in-house salespeople and having a $5,000/month office and all the other expenses which could be going into my pocket. Nowadays, I'm making much more money being home-based and focusing on merchant services. I also own my own schedule, which is priceless. I still do merchant cash advances, but it's just a value-added product nowadays.

For the right office that is set up with fronters and solid closers, live transfers is the best way to scale quickly and efficiently. I've worked with the best in-house sales teams in the industry (NLF/MCC, Rapid Capital, Strategic Funding) and they ALL use live transfers.
    Exactly. I love all of this.

I'm actually going the opposite route.

I'm coming form CCP/MS to MCAs as the primary product as well as credit repair.

I drive a load of leads (700+/daily) for various health insurance rooms and have my own flow of leads that I control.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    dude arent you the one who wrote in another thread that if you dont talk no one will know how stupid you are or something like that . Promotion is for someone promoting a product , not asking a question .
    You need to learn to take a chill pill , relax with the the forum police especially with the fact that you are constantly doing it wrong
    #this

I have exclusive form fills and text/email automation that helps generate the phone calls into your room(s).

If interested in that, PM me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Enablement Data View Post
    Teach me the ways master.
    I will teach you the rules. Anyone who hires commission only and claims that they are a master of lead generation, marketing is full of ****. It means they know how to hire cold callers and promise them the world.Those of us that do spend a ton on ppc and build our own call centers,pay salary mainly and small commission.

Karen37a
    There is a difference between Cold market lead generation and telemarketing and cold calling there is s difference between Brokers ( who use cold market techniques) and cold callers/telemarketers who are in essence min wage workers.A sub-Iso ...or sub-broker ( who could be an iso if they wanted to ) who knows how to hunt down clients is not a "cold caller" because they use the phone to talk to clients.Everyone uses the phone eventually including the merchants so everyone is a "cold caller" or phone sales person )

All lead generation usually stems from cold market vs warm or referral.
    (So dial out to get to them or get them to call you)Some people who can generate inbound leads are in no way shape or form on the same level as someone doing a constant contact drip marketing campaign.

Everyone needs to find their own way. I happen to like to mix them up because I came from a stockbrokers background ( smile and dial )...life insurance ( face to face, warm market, getting to the kitchen table of someone's home ) and Mortgages, where I did a combo of dialing and face to face and massive referrals.

If you have the money to hire someone for INBOUND lead generation one of the experts..a few on this site. Do it.(As someone states inbound isn't live transfers) DO IT.I get tired of people claiming they are experts then blanking every month in sales then leaving the industry and saying the sales profession sucks.

And the dumbest thing on the planet to tell your sales people, the ones who work for you is " I graduated from calling people" So in other words, it's a dirty job, it sucks and you are above us.

Learn how to love the sales profession...say it in the mirror " I am a salesperson and I am proud of it" keep saying it as the millions roll in.

Ps when you get really great in sales you do not hate it because you do not get slammed off the phone every 10th or 100th phone call. And if I ever got slammed off the 10000th phone call I really really think in my head...your loss, you will never in your life meet someone who could actually advise you in essence "for free" or" for cost" with as much knowledge as me ( warren buffet isn't taking your phone call). Your loss.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-24-2017 at 09:01 AM. Reason: typos as usual

"Sometimes pushing people around
    Sometimes pulling out the rug
    Sometimes pushing all the buttons
    Sometimes pulling out the plug
    It's the power and the glory
    It's a war in paradise
    It's a Cinderella story
    On a tumble of the dice

Big money goes around the world
    Big money take a cruise
    Big money leave a mighty wake