Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Remote position

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a remote ISO position to work from home... I have been in this space for 2years now and want to work from home... I am semi retired and can devote a lot of time to doing this with the right people... With the right support team I can contribute greatly and hopefully make alot of money for everyone involved... Just so you all know, I am in Florida, I am a sole prop , no corp yet and good at what I do... Testing the waters in a remote position before I go all in Thanks All

m2ikeyl@gmail.com

Hope all is well I can get your deals closed and funded. I am a lender and broker, cherry pick deals I fund myself but have connections to all the big players in the space. Give me a call to discuss how we can get started.
    Thanks
    Paul Broskie
    Managing Partner
    Best Commercial Funding
    516-567-2953

Quote Originally Posted by joannabeans View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a remote ISO position to work from home... I have been in this space for 2years now and want to work from home... I am semi retired and can devote a lot of time to doing this with the right people... With the right support team I can contribute greatly and hopefully make alot of money for everyone involved... Just so you all know, I am in Florida, I am a sole prop , no corp yet and good at what I do... Testing the waters in a remote position before I go all in Thanks All

m2ikeyl@gmail.com

What part of Florida do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by joannabeans View Post
    Hey Everyone,

m2ikeyl@gmail.com
    What part of Florida?